Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT 16:13 - Sep 24 with 28157 viewsSgorioFruit

WILL BE SENT FIRST CLASS TOMORROW MORNING

[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 16:14]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 24 with 9526 viewsjack247

I'd email it if I were you. Will get there quicker and save you 65p
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:20 - Sep 24 with 9510 viewsSgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 24 by jack247

I'd email it if I were you. Will get there quicker and save you 65p

We all know what happens to emails.

65pence to post a letter first class these days?
Wow
From the island that produced Shakespeare, the mind boggles it really does boggle!!!

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:25 - Sep 24 with 9478 viewsjack247

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:20 - Sep 24 by SgorioFruit

Wow
From the island that produced Shakespeare, the mind boggles it really does boggle!!!

What do you think happens to letters?
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:26 - Sep 24 with 9471 viewsSgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:25 - Sep 24 by jack247

What do you think happens to letters?

They most certainly do get read by Pauline Clements

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:26 - Sep 24 with 9471 viewstrampie

I have no issue with Leon being drafted into the team but replacing a sitting midfielder with another one that has never scored a Premier League goal (having played what 130 odd games) and who hardly makes assists might or might not improve the team but it's hard to see that move making a huge difference over the long term.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 16:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:27 - Sep 24 with 9463 viewsexiledclaseboy

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:20 - Sep 24 by SgorioFruit

Wow

My mind is boggling more at the fact that you actually seem to have spent time and effort putting that “letter” together and are actually going to send it to Paul Clement

Poll: Tory leader

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:31 - Sep 24 with 9433 viewsmonmouth

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:27 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

My mind is boggling more at the fact that you actually seem to have spent time and effort putting that “letter” together and are actually going to send it to Paul Clement

And misspelling Roque Mesa too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:42 - Sep 24 with 9365 viewsYossarian

Please spend a few bob more and send it 'Recorded Delivery'

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:42 - Sep 24 with 9360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wibble wibble

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:56 - Sep 24 with 9269 viewsmajorraglan

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:26 - Sep 24 by trampie

I have no issue with Leon being drafted into the team but replacing a sitting midfielder with another one that has never scored a Premier League goal (having played what 130 odd games) and who hardly makes assists might or might not improve the team but it's hard to see that move making a huge difference over the long term.

Leon has been a great servant to the club, but he is now 35 years old and his best days are probably behind him. Leon's successor should have been identified and groomed for the role a couple of years ago.
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:09 - Sep 24 with 9215 viewsSgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:56 - Sep 24 by majorraglan

Leon has been a great servant to the club, but he is now 35 years old and his best days are probably behind him. Leon's successor should have been identified and groomed for the role a couple of years ago.

Joe Allen

Dwued Digon
Enough said

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:23 - Sep 24 with 9168 viewsmajorraglan

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:09 - Sep 24 by SgorioFruit

Joe Allen

Dwued Digon
Enough said

I am not disagreeing with you, unfortunately he's now at Stoke and given the way prices in the PL have risen I can't see anyway Swansea City will re-sign him.
He's under contract at Stoke until 2021, according to Walesonline the club had an offer of £20m turned down last summer and it was thought that to push a sale through the price would be £25m - I reckon it would now cost between £25 and £30m and I just can't the club paying that kind of money out.
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:29 - Sep 24 with 9128 viewsGeoffThom

He can quite easily replace clueless even if it's only for 60 min ,unfortunately we have a poor midfield at the moment
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:23 - Sep 24 with 8927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:09 - Sep 24 by SgorioFruit

Joe Allen

Dwued Digon
Enough said

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 08:45 - Sep 25 with 8678 viewsItchySphincter

Playing Leon will not solve any problems.

It's not the personnel on the pitch that's the issue.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 09:09 - Sep 25 with 8621 viewsploppy

Has Clement got something against short holding midfielders? Seemed like he didn't want to play Leon in the run-in last season - not sure what changed his mind in the end. Mesa's no giant either. Clucas, on the other hand, is tall - but shite in that role.
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 8549 viewsSgorioFruit

Letter sent first class just now

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 13:02 - Sep 25 with 8438 viewsgiantstoneater

I think that as a club we are hung up on finding a replicant of Leon it's a waste of time Leon is a one off and we will never replace such a fantastic midfielder and should be looking at bring in something different as long as he can pass!!
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 13:51 - Sep 25 with 8358 viewsheadcleaner

Judging by the past two home performances I think it's fair to say that had Leon been holding we would not have lost either game. We might not have won but I don't think Newcastle or Watford would have beaten us. The shape was wrong and the personnel was also wrong.

However, it should only be a short-term fix because Leon won't be able to do that job all season but against the so-called lesser teams, we will win games. If Clucas isn't a holding midfielder why the hell is he being picked there it's not like we're short of midfielders is it?
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:43 - Sep 25 with 8253 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:23 - Sep 24 by majorraglan

I am not disagreeing with you, unfortunately he's now at Stoke and given the way prices in the PL have risen I can't see anyway Swansea City will re-sign him.
He's under contract at Stoke until 2021, according to Walesonline the club had an offer of £20m turned down last summer and it was thought that to push a sale through the price would be £25m - I reckon it would now cost between £25 and £30m and I just can't the club paying that kind of money out.

And that's all a bit of a moot point anyway as Joey can't play DM.

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:53 - Sep 25 with 8235 viewsDafyddHuw

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:26 - Sep 24 by trampie

Why would we pick Leon (and I luvs Leon) when we've got a Leon of 10 years ago?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 16:04]
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:34 - Sep 25 with 8204 viewsSgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:53 - Sep 25 by DafyddHuw

Why would we pick Leon (and I luvs Leon) when we've got a Leon of 10 years ago?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 16:04]

Care to elaborate who your alluring too?

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:37 - Sep 25 with 8197 viewsDarran

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 10:47 - Sep 25 by SgorioFruit

Letter sent first class just now

See a doctor.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT (n/t) (n/t) on 16:47 - Sep 25 with 8173 viewsmonmouth

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:34 - Sep 25 by SgorioFruit

Care to elaborate who your alluring too?

Took me three goes to do that cos I was laughing.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 16:48]

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:53 - Sep 25 with 8158 viewsmonmouth

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:37 - Sep 25 by Darran

See a doctor.

You don't think Mr Clement will nod sagely and take the advice of a writer called Sgoriofruit telling him to play a 35 year old player that up until now has had a back injury, and we spent £26m on two players to replace?

Are you mad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024