Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement 16:20 - Oct 1 with 9131 viewsKingBony

Just listened to his after match presser.

Doesn't fill me with confidence at all. Didn't seem to me like he had a clue what he was going on about.

I'm sorry but there are only so many times you can blame the players. Ultimately you are working with them all week mate and if they are devoid of ideas and creative input on a match day there is something wrong with whatever you are doing with them in the week.

Need a good performance and a result quickly or there will be some big pressure.

Worrying times indeed.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Paul Clement on 16:31 - Oct 1 with 9086 viewsjojaca

When he keeps picking Leroy Fer, he has no chance. The tracking back for West Ham goal just sums him. You lazy b****** is only way I can describe him. Your in injury time and your not busting a gut.

Even when you know, you never know?

Paul Clement on 16:31 - Oct 1 with 9085 viewsmonmouth

I don't think another sacking will do us any good really, but he's drowning.

It's between him, Koeman and Bilic next, but they all look like dead men walking to me. Lets hope he can get the rope from around his neck. Sadly, he's put it there himself, despite the deficiencies in personnel.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement on 16:34 - Oct 1 with 9069 viewsDarran

Paul Clement on 16:31 - Oct 1 by monmouth

It's between him, Koeman and Bilic next, but they all look like dead men walking to me. Lets hope he can get the rope from around his neck. Sadly, he's put it there himself, despite the deficiencies in personnel.

I just said 5 minutes ago on twitter "We'll beat Huddersfield at home,lose to Leicester at home and he'll get sacked after we lose to Arsenal away but If we do get rid I'm not sure where we go from here myself"

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 9040 viewsKingBony

Just for the record I would be disappointed if we sacked him but he needs to up his game along with the players.

I really hope he turns it around, I think he can, but he's not doing himself any favours with the tactics, substitutions and press conferences at the moment.

Everyone looks miserable as feck too, lighten up lads, enjoy football again and the confidence will flow.

Paul Clement on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 9038 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement on 16:34 - Oct 1 by Darran

I just said 5 minutes ago on twitter "We'll beat Huddersfield at home,lose to Leicester at home and he'll get sacked after we lose to Arsenal away but If we do get rid I'm not sure where we go from here myself"

Yeah, sometimes its going to happen even if you win the odd game. Its forgotten when the next defeat comes along. He's probably more or less gone already in Yank thinking. I don't really see where we go nexrt either, seeing as he was the long term manager endorsed publicly by everyone including the Trust. Now he's showing all the attributes of a coach of already good players, ie a trainer, with little tactical or man management skill. It really saddens me to write that.

I'm still in a bring in someone to support him mode, but I can't imagine who of any quality would do it. Oh well,we can only watch what unfolds. Yet more turmoil I would guess.

Paul Clement on 16:49 - Oct 1 with 8996 viewsDarran

Paul Clement on 16:42 - Oct 1 by monmouth

Yeah, sometimes its going to happen even if you win the odd game. Its forgotten when the next defeat comes along. He's probably more or less gone already in Yank thinking. I don't really see where we go nexrt either, seeing as he was the long term manager endorsed publicly by everyone including the Trust. Now he's showing all the attributes of a coach of already good players, ie a trainer, with little tactical or man management skill. It really saddens me to write that.

I'm still in a bring in someone to support him mode, but I can't imagine who of any quality would do it. Oh well,we can only watch what unfolds. Yet more turmoil I would guess.

I couldn't agree more. I still hold out a bit of hope it'll work out but at the moment it's looking unlikely.

Paul Clement on 16:53 - Oct 1 with 8978 viewsjojaca

He needs to wave a magic wand and sort out the midfield chemistry.

Whether that means going back to wingers, playing Sanches in the number 10 role, swaping Clucas for Carroll etc.

I also noticed the body language is not right with players, like previous post suggested all faces pictured with misery. Ayew and Britton arguing at half time, Sanches sulking with Carroll over free kicks

Even when you know, you never know?

Paul Clement on 16:56 - Oct 1 with 8950 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement on 16:49 - Oct 1 by Darran

I couldn't agree more. I still hold out a bit of hope it'll work out but at the moment it's looking unlikely.

PC will come good,you can bet on it,we,l be up to 13th come Christmas time.
Providing he keeps his job.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement on 16:59 - Oct 1 with 8935 views34dfgdf54

Paul Clement on 16:53 - Oct 1 by jojaca

He needs to wave a magic wand and sort out the midfield chemistry.

Whether that means going back to wingers, playing Sanches in the number 10 role, swaping Clucas for Carroll etc.

I also noticed the body language is not right with players, like previous post suggested all faces pictured with misery. Ayew and Britton arguing at half time, Sanches sulking with Carroll over free kicks

Wasn't it Darran who said on here that someone who worked for Derby during his time there say he was a complete tosser to work for? Apologies if it wasn't.

He'll be doing very well to turn this around. I may take things the wrong way with what he says, but I just feel he chucks his players under the bus when things go wrong, doesn't take responsibility, same as Monk used too. Borrowed time.
Paul Clement on 17:07 - Oct 1 with 8895 viewsRevJames

Paul Clement on 16:31 - Oct 1 by monmouth

C'mon, it's a collective problem - not one person is to blame.

From the board through to the manager and the players; there are issues everywhere.

Why is it the manager always gets the blame when there are obvious deficiencies elsewhere that need addressing.

Will we ever learn...?
Paul Clement on 17:09 - Oct 1 with 8884 viewsDarran

Paul Clement on 16:59 - Oct 1 by 34dfgdf54

Wasn't it Darran who said on here that someone who worked for Derby during his time there say he was a complete tosser to work for? Apologies if it wasn't.

He'll be doing very well to turn this around. I may take things the wrong way with what he says, but I just feel he chucks his players under the bus when things go wrong, doesn't take responsibility, same as Monk used too. Borrowed time.

I do recall something about that.

Paul Clement on 17:10 - Oct 1 with 8878 viewsSmellyplumz

Well a good manager can see when a team isn't working and change things. Wake me up when this club starts playing football again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement on 17:12 - Oct 1 with 8860 viewswhoflungdung

It was painful but a point would have been welcome

That s where we are now

It stinks

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Paul Clement on 17:14 - Oct 1 with 8847 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Clement on 17:07 - Oct 1 by RevJames

From the board through to the manager and the players; there are issues everywhere.

Why is it the manager always gets the blame when there are obvious deficiencies elsewhere that need addressing.

Will we ever learn...?

It's karma, you can't treat people like c unts and expect to prosper.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement on 17:22 - Oct 1 with 8803 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement on 17:07 - Oct 1 by RevJames

Will we ever learn...?

It doesn't matter what I think, or any of us. He's on the scaffold. That's just the way it is. He lost the crowd with his selection and tactics in that Watford first half, and the crowd forced him to change things. Irrespective of the second half, as soon as things go bad again, that'll be the muscle memory at the liberty. I'm not saying it's right but that's football.

Paul Clement on 17:23 - Oct 1 with 8791 viewsKingBony

Paul Clement on 16:56 - Oct 1 by spiderboy

PC will come good,you can bet on it,we,l be up to 13th come Christmas time.
Providing he keeps his job.

Let's hope so spidey my boy, let's hope so.

I've set my heart on 13th and watching a shower of Shiite every week 😉

Paul Clement on 21:35 - Oct 2 with 8460 viewsBloodyhills

I hope you are right but it's not looking likely at the moment.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Paul Clement on 22:06 - Oct 2 with 8409 viewsjasper_T

Maybe he'll try 7 at the back next game to kickstart our season.
Paul Clement on 22:57 - Oct 2 with 8325 viewslonglostjack

Disappointed when it comes to the must win home games - good result against the Spurs. Relax a bit Paul and let the players express themselves.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement on 09:48 - Oct 3 with 8139 viewsLoyal

He will become the victim of his own frightened negativity if he continues.
I admire him loads in his ability to coach and organise but not too sure about his management skills.
We are on the edge here, he will either sort this and become memorable or move quickly and Huw will be scratching around for Giggs etc ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 7952 viewsZZoric

he could do with a sounding board right now

Ancelotti on an ad hoc consultancy basis for an injection of know-how, player assessment, strategy and tactics
Paul Clement on 18:00 - Oct 3 with 7946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Paul Clement on 17:56 - Oct 3 by ZZoric

he could do with a sounding board right now

Ancelotti on an ad hoc consultancy basis for an injection of know-how, player assessment, strategy and tactics

He might even accept that as it is his mentor.
Paul Clement (n/t) (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 7935 viewsjack2jack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2017 18:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024