Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement ... 16:52 - Oct 21 with 6015 views34dfgdf54

Thanks for last year. But has got to go.
Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 4030 viewscackinthesackjack

I'm not sure we at the sacking point just yet but we're absolute gash most of the time.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 4007 viewsunion_jack

Yes. And now, not in 3,5 or more games. Now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 4010 viewsrealpencoedjack

He can go as long as he promises to take sanchez with him
Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 3993 viewsunion_jack

Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 by cackinthesackjack

I'm not sure we at the sacking point just yet but we're absolute gash most of the time.

We're probably not. But we should be.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clement ... on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 3991 viewsBloodyhills

He's got us playing pedestrian, predictable football. There's only one way we are going with this and it's not good.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Clement ... on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 3980 views34dfgdf54

Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 by cackinthesackjack

This squad is better than what it has showed. It won’t change under Clement.

Time’s money.
Clement ... on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 3978 viewsLandore_Jack

Clueless Clement. Tactically inept.

#backtojack

Clement ... on 16:58 - Oct 21 with 3950 viewsSmellyplumz

Should of been binned two weeks ago.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 17:00 - Oct 21 with 3919 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:16]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Clement ... on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 3848 viewsDafyddHuw

Sacking him won't solve our problems.
How many managers have we had in the last 3 years?
Are we saying that they were all so disasterous that they had to be sacked?
So who chose all these bad managers then?
When you have bad manager after bad manager, selected by the same people, the constant isn't the managers, the constant is the people deciding that these are the right people for the job.

Yes we can sack PC. Only to employ another sad sack who we'll be looking to sack in 6 months.
Clement ... on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 3818 viewsLeonWasGod

Clement ... on 16:57 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Time’s money.

I'm not convinced it's that much better. We've a lot of average players at best - Naughton, Olsson, Carroll, Leon (awesome once, but it's catching up with him), Rangel (same as Leon), Ayew, Narsingh, Routs (aging)...

Then you've our 3 big money signings who've made zero impact.

Our best striker currently isn't ours (not that it matters) and Wonderboy looks like he'd struggle to get into Accrington Stanley at the moment.

Who in this squad can change a game with a moment of magic? Not many. We have to be successful by being the stronger team, but we play like strangers. It's a worry.

This is what happens if you repeatedly sell your quality and replace with average. It's been a long time coming.
Clement ... on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 3791 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont like the idea of sacking Clement and i dont believe we have a very good squad of players

BUT

I firmly believe that they are capable of playing better than they are........that falls at Clements feet. The lack of anything creative in the no 10 role is so loud that it is deafening.

I just cant get my head around why they didnt bring in two creative players from the Gylfi money, instead bringing in Sam Clucas!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clement ... on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 3732 viewsJango

Clement sets us up every game to stop to the opposition playing. Yet again we were far too rigid. Our players have no freedom to play football and that is certainly down to tactics. We should be taking the game to teams at home making them try and stop us playing, teams come here at the moment and can’t believe their luck. We are a much better team than what’s been on show lately
Clement ... on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 3712 viewsjackportis

Get your tracksuit ready Mr Curtis

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Clement ... on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 3705 viewsjojaca

Clement ... on 17:06 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

I'm not convinced it's that much better. We've a lot of average players at best - Naughton, Olsson, Carroll, Leon (awesome once, but it's catching up with him), Rangel (same as Leon), Ayew, Narsingh, Routs (aging)...

Then you've our 3 big money signings who've made zero impact.

Our best striker currently isn't ours (not that it matters) and Wonderboy looks like he'd struggle to get into Accrington Stanley at the moment.

Who in this squad can change a game with a moment of magic? Not many. We have to be successful by being the stronger team, but we play like strangers. It's a worry.

This is what happens if you repeatedly sell your quality and replace with average. It's been a long time coming.

Unfortunately we have reached that Sunderland stage. Poor recruitment over a number of years is catching up with us. Get ready to say your last goodbye's to Premier League football.

But boy oh' boy we are boring watch under Clement, I am now turning the games off and watching Sports Saturday. Best decision I have made is cocking up my season ticket renewal online. I currently would not hand over a penny to watch that rubbish.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:17]

Even when you know, you never know?

Clement ... on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 3521 viewsjedmo_jack

Anyone wanting Clement out is a bit mental...
Clement ... on 17:42 - Oct 21 with 3492 views34dfgdf54

Clement ... on 17:39 - Oct 21 by jedmo_jack

Anyone wanting Clement out is a bit mental...

Anyone who thinks these performances are acceptable seems a bit mental to me.

What do you suggest? Carry on as we are?
Clement ... on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 3449 viewsjedmo_jack

It's the owners pal, they've set us up to fail.

Who else is out there we can get for Clement who's that much better? Ancelotti?

Just be another honeymoon period manager that saves us is all...
Clement ... on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 3446 viewscostalotta

Clement ... on 16:57 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Time’s money.

It could be, with the right direction.

I was in the work in progress camp but clearly the only progress were making is in a backward direction.

At the end of last season was thinking we have the opportunity to kick on, with the right support of course. But, yet again the heart ripped out the team without a plan on replacing the quality (YES QUALITY) we had, with QUALITY.

We spent money, but what do we have to show for it? 11m not even in squad, 15m cant get a game and that fraud Carroll starts game after game. Set piece's my arse. Goals yes, but at the wrong end. We had a free kick today on the edge of their box, and within 10 seconds of Carrol taking it, Leicester score.
Clement ... on 17:46 - Oct 21 with 3430 viewsOldjack

Sorry ,allowing those pussies to wear gloves is just not right ,also playing at a snails pace ,will take us down ,have no fear of that ,His time is almost up i'm afraid .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement ... on 17:48 - Oct 21 with 3382 viewsSTID2017

Clement ... on 16:56 - Oct 21 by realpencoedjack

He can go as long as he promises to take sanchez with him

and sanches

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Clement ... on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 3373 viewsclloy2

Clement ... on 17:08 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

I dont like the idea of sacking Clement and i dont believe we have a very good squad of players

BUT

I firmly believe that they are capable of playing better than they are........that falls at Clements feet. The lack of anything creative in the no 10 role is so loud that it is deafening.

I just cant get my head around why they didnt bring in two creative players from the Gylfi money, instead bringing in Sam Clucas!!!

We have yet to see Clucas start in an attacking midfield role. That his us best position, running at the opposition
Clement ... on 17:54 - Oct 21 with 3337 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement ... on 17:05 - Oct 21 by DafyddHuw

Sacking him won't solve our problems.
How many managers have we had in the last 3 years?
Are we saying that they were all so disasterous that they had to be sacked?
So who chose all these bad managers then?
When you have bad manager after bad manager, selected by the same people, the constant isn't the managers, the constant is the people deciding that these are the right people for the job.

Yes we can sack PC. Only to employ another sad sack who we'll be looking to sack in 6 months.

Well said. Amazing isn't it? Some would see Clement go and let Jenkins appoint someone else and then have another January window allowing him more cock ups!!
Also happy to see the back of Sanches when he was the only one in the first half capable of holding the ball. The complete lack of movement around him meant he had no one to pass to.
Sack and get rid of who you like but unles Jenkins goes first it ain't going to make any difference.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement ... on 17:56 - Oct 21 with 3306 viewsLeonWasGod

Clement ... on 17:15 - Oct 21 by jojaca

Unfortunately we have reached that Sunderland stage. Poor recruitment over a number of years is catching up with us. Get ready to say your last goodbye's to Premier League football.

But boy oh' boy we are boring watch under Clement, I am now turning the games off and watching Sports Saturday. Best decision I have made is cocking up my season ticket renewal online. I currently would not hand over a penny to watch that rubbish.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:17]

Seems like we're getting there. Relying on aging players for too long, with a squad filled with mediocrity.

It's hard watching, that's for sure.
Clement ... on 17:57 - Oct 21 with 3301 viewsjedmo_jack

Clement ... on 17:54 - Oct 21 by Private_Partz

Well said. Amazing isn't it? Some would see Clement go and let Jenkins appoint someone else and then have another January window allowing him more cock ups!!
Also happy to see the back of Sanches when he was the only one in the first half capable of holding the ball. The complete lack of movement around him meant he had no one to pass to.
Sack and get rid of who you like but unles Jenkins goes first it ain't going to make any difference.

Well said.

Beggar's belief eh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024