Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 10:57 - Feb 3 with 602 viewsowainglyndwr

What are peoples thoughts on the Trust and how can fight our corner now.
We really could do with someone a new owner such has Bournemouth have, a person or Persons who like to own a football club but not draining the life out it
Serious question on 10:59 - Feb 3 with 596 viewsSTID2017

I don't know if it's possible in this day and age, but we need a consortium of fans to buy the club out.
Problem is the amount of money it would take probably makes it unworkable

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Serious question on 11:17 - Feb 3 with 559 viewsowainglyndwr

Serious question on 10:59 - Feb 3 by STID2017

I don't know if it's possible in this day and age, but we need a consortium of fans to buy the club out.
Problem is the amount of money it would take probably makes it unworkable

The problem we have is the Hedge fund will only take money out they will not invest into playing staff.
we need to know how much they would want if they were or woukd sell our club
Serious question on 11:25 - Feb 3 with 538 viewsJonathans_coat

Serious question on 11:17 - Feb 3 by owainglyndwr

The problem we have is the Hedge fund will only take money out they will not invest into playing staff.
we need to know how much they would want if they were or woukd sell our club

At this point they would probably just accept their initial outlay back, £68m.

Problem is, the club is not worth that anymore, so nobody in thier right mind would pay that!
Serious question on 11:32 - Feb 3 with 511 viewsSwanseaman

Could the trust seek compensation. The facts are that the club was sold behind their backs, which must have been illegal. If they had been involved, they wouldn't have approved of the sale to the Americans, because they would have done the background checks that they were put in place to do (their job to PROTECT the club) - that should be the main case I think.

The illegal activities have caused their 21% shareholding to be worth much less than it was at the time Jenkins sold out.

If they could be awarded compensation, hit the Americans in their pockets, then the trust would have money to be able to buy the club back from the Yanks.

Am I just dreaming.

It is the the type justice we deserve.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Serious question on 11:35 - Feb 3 with 496 viewsSTID2017

Serious question on 11:32 - Feb 3 by Swanseaman

Could the trust seek compensation. The facts are that the club was sold behind their backs, which must have been illegal. If they had been involved, they wouldn't have approved of the sale to the Americans, because they would have done the background checks that they were put in place to do (their job to PROTECT the club) - that should be the main case I think.

The illegal activities have caused their 21% shareholding to be worth much less than it was at the time Jenkins sold out.

If they could be awarded compensation, hit the Americans in their pockets, then the trust would have money to be able to buy the club back from the Yanks.

Am I just dreaming.

It is the the type justice we deserve.

Sounds like a plan

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Serious question on 11:44 - Feb 3 with 483 viewsSwanseaman

Serious question on 11:35 - Feb 3 by STID2017

Sounds like a plan

Make a big media campaign. Get all the Swans fans to join the trust.

People will always support the underdog.

The trust was highly involved in saving the football club, they were kept out of the sale and well and truly ripped off. It has now become so blatant that they should have been fully involved in vetting the sale to the Americans, the trust now has an excellent case.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024