Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carroll ever used right foot? 22:56 - Oct 15 with 5925 viewsnyc_swans

Not trying to be negative, but i've never seen a player more limited to one side. Most players, right footed or left footed, can use their weaker foot if needed. honest question, has anyone ever seen pass with his right foot?
Carroll ever used right foot? on 22:58 - Oct 15 with 5919 viewsDarran

I used to think the same thing about Ryan Giggs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Carroll ever used right foot? on 22:58 - Oct 15 with 5919 viewsRancid

Ive seen a couple of players with similar failings.Both Argentians.Messi and Maradona according to Wiki.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:02 - Oct 15 with 5909 viewsnyc_swans

Carroll ever used right foot? on 22:58 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Ive seen a couple of players with similar failings.Both Argentians.Messi and Maradona according to Wiki.

i'm certain that the goal messi scored when he was a teenager... the end to end dribble most commonly cited as his greatest, was a right footed finish
Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:03 - Oct 15 with 5903 viewsDarran

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:17 - Oct 15 with 5875 viewsYossarian

Neil Taylor and Ben Davies were pretty one-footed....and Taylor always looked a clumsy fecker....some people think he broke his own leg.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:20 - Oct 15 with 5863 viewsmonmouth

Wayne Routledge was unavailable for comment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:20 - Oct 15 with 5862 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Lee. Trundle.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:49 - Oct 15 with 5830 viewsbuilthjack

There are some that can't use either foot properly

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:52 - Oct 15 with 5826 viewsHighjack

I imagine his right foot is used primarily for standing on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:53 - Oct 15 with 5823 viewsDarran

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:49 - Oct 15 by builthjack

There are some that can't use either foot properly

You prick. 😡

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:56 - Oct 15 with 5818 viewsbuilthjack

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:53 - Oct 15 by Darran

You prick. 😡

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carroll ever used right foot? on 00:03 - Oct 16 with 5797 viewsDarran

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:56 - Oct 15 by builthjack

Thank you for the apology.

Carroll ever used right foot? on 00:05 - Oct 16 with 5795 viewsbuilthjack

Carroll ever used right foot? on 00:03 - Oct 16 by Darran

Thank you for the apology.

My pleasure

Carroll ever used right foot? on 00:10 - Oct 16 with 5781 viewsnyc_swans

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:17 - Oct 15 by Yossarian

Neil Taylor and Ben Davies were pretty one-footed....and Taylor always looked a clumsy fecker....some people think he broke his own leg.

but they were left sided players. harder to get away with it if you're a central midfielder.

when i played as a kid, i was taught to use both feet. i worked on my weaker foot. do they not do this at the highest level?
Carroll ever used right foot? on 00:21 - Oct 16 with 5753 viewsRancid

Most players are 1 footed.Its just the majority are Right footed which isnt worth talking about.But if they're lefties then they stand out that much more but usually the very best players.I never really got the neccessity of being both footed when i played even though it was every coaches cliched cokmands.You can pass with your weaker foot and shoot but most of the time you'd control and set up the ball onto your stronger foot instinctively anyway.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 06:54 - Oct 16 with 5662 viewsjackal

I'll bet that's the first time Tom has been compared to Messi and Maradona.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 08:50 - Oct 16 with 5583 viewsTheFranchise

hundreds of right footed players in the PL that can't even stand on their right.

This is always something thrown at left footers. Every week we see right footers screw up clear chances trying to get the ball onto their strong foot instead of having a go with their left.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 10:29 - Oct 16 with 5531 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Have to say, it drives me mad, when I see a professional footballer who can’t / won’t kick a ball with his “other” foot.
Why is it impossible for them not to practice this in training?
It’s mind boggling, that they are not made to, by the coaching staff.
By the way, put Ollson on the list as well.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 11:15 - Oct 16 with 5487 viewsairedale

Carroll ever used right foot? on 23:20 - Oct 15 by monmouth

Wayne Routledge was unavailable for comment.

Init. Only uses the outside of his right foot. Half a foot merchant, should call him Nailsy or something, after the 6" nail, that's half a foot.
Carroll ever used right foot? on 11:25 - Oct 16 with 5470 viewsoldcob

In the old days they'd train with a boot on their weak foot and a dap (trainer) on their strong one and use a sodden ball. Nowadays water just runs off the ball and doesn't sink in, and the boots they wear are little more than daps anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024