Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? 21:16 - Oct 23 with 4942 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 2308 viewsTheResurrection

I'm just interested to see people's general feeling on the actual people who have let the Trust run stale.

If people are keen on change I'm interested to see which of the 4 categories (persons) gets the most votes.

Another poll to follow for the runners up and third places

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:21 - Oct 23 with 2291 viewsNeath_Jack

It needs a paid professional person to go in and overhaul it, get it up and running on the correct track, then hand it back to the fans (Trust).

But i fear it'll all be too little too late now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:23 - Oct 23 with 2280 viewsSwanjaxs

How about a "the trust is irrelevant anyway" option?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:23 - Oct 23 with 2277 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:21 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

It needs a paid professional person to go in and overhaul it, get it up and running on the correct track, then hand it back to the fans (Trust).

But i fear it'll all be too little too late now.

Agreed, been saying that for years... but we won't get anywhere when the people on there now INSIST on staying on it.

Sepp facking Blatter's they are!

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:24 - Oct 23 with 2275 viewsGaryjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:19 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

I'm just interested to see people's general feeling on the actual people who have let the Trust run stale.

If people are keen on change I'm interested to see which of the 4 categories (persons) gets the most votes.

Can i suggest another option whereby they grow a fvckin backbone or all fvck off, as i can't single out any of the options you've put up.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:26 - Oct 23 with 2250 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:19 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

You still don’t care anymore then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:26 - Oct 23 with 2253 viewsTheResurrection

I know this is Phil Sumbler's site and he's a great guy blah blah blah but if he really cared for the Trust I think he'd call it a day now.

It's against everything the Trust should be about to have one person on there in such a position for so long.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 2234 viewsTheResurrection

I see Phil's been on already and got his Admin to move it to Non Football Board.

How is this not relevant to our Football Club.

Disgusting, but not unusual a tactic with the clout the Chairman has in the 2 positions.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:30 - Oct 23 with 2223 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:24 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

Can i suggest another option whereby they grow a fvckin backbone or all fvck off, as i can't single out any of the options you've put up.

Come on Gar, this isn't a difficult first question.

There's a problem within if there's no backbone so who do you blame for that?

Pick one.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:33 - Oct 23 with 2199 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:26 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

I know this is Phil Sumbler's site and he's a great guy blah blah blah but if he really cared for the Trust I think he'd call it a day now.

It's against everything the Trust should be about to have one person on there in such a position for so long.

It's one thing to criticise the current Trust committee and quite another to actually stand up and say "I'll do that"
I know you care passionately about the club, as do we all, but would you honestly put in the amount of hours Phil does, just for the fun of it ? (I use the word "fun" lightly of course)
I personally wouldn't want to be going out on a wet weeknight in December or January just to sit in a room go over the agenda and AOB's

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:38 - Oct 23 with 2177 viewsNeath_Jack

This isn't a stock "why don't you stand for election" post, but what would it take for you (Res), ECB and Lisa to go for it? I know Lisa is London based, but in today's technological world, surely that could be overcome.

That's a perfect blend of brains, backbone and knowledge right there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:38 - Oct 23 with 2175 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:33 - Oct 23 by STID2017

It's one thing to criticise the current Trust committee and quite another to actually stand up and say "I'll do that"
I know you care passionately about the club, as do we all, but would you honestly put in the amount of hours Phil does, just for the fun of it ? (I use the word "fun" lightly of course)
I personally wouldn't want to be going out on a wet weeknight in December or January just to sit in a room go over the agenda and AOB's

It doesn't have to be that stuffy and uninviting. But I can't be bothered to get into a discussion with you on this. Pick an option and we'll see where we are with a general feel.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 2160 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:38 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

This isn't a stock "why don't you stand for election" post, but what would it take for you (Res), ECB and Lisa to go for it? I know Lisa is London based, but in today's technological world, surely that could be overcome.

I’ve got too much else going on at the moment. And frankly I haven’t got the passion for the off field stuff now.

Poll: Tory leader

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:42 - Oct 23 with 2152 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly, i'm sure they go out of their way to make it all sound as stuffy as possible so that nobody even wants to give it a go.

Check out the senile old goat's post above - "I wouldn't want to go out on a wet December's night" FFS.

Says it all

And yes, I've said with real change in the dynamics and ranks I'd help out.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:45 - Oct 23 with 2140 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:38 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

It doesn't have to be that stuffy and uninviting. But I can't be bothered to get into a discussion with you on this. Pick an option and we'll see where we are with a general feel.

I did.
The general feel ATM seems to be "Leave to Sumbler", which sums up the apathy surrounding the club at the moment.
If I can't even get you to be bothered to get into a discussion, things must be bad.
On the pitch is one thing, the future running of the club as a whole is a whole different ball game (so to speak)

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:47 - Oct 23 with 2132 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:41 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got too much else going on at the moment. And frankly I haven’t got the passion for the off field stuff now.

Still refreshing every 5 seconds on here though

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:47 - Oct 23 with 2127 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:42 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Exactly, i'm sure they go out of their way to make it all sound as stuffy as possible so that nobody even wants to give it a go.

Check out the senile old goat's post above - "I wouldn't want to go out on a wet December's night" FFS.

Says it all

And yes, I've said with real change in the dynamics and ranks I'd help out.

So don't just talk the talk then, walk the walk and see what it's really like.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:49 - Oct 23 with 2113 viewsDarran

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fuçk out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a fuçking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:51 - Oct 23 with 2100 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:47 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Still refreshing every 5 seconds on here though

Bit uncalled for I think but I’ll let it slide. I’ve been off work for a few weeks and yes, I have been on here more than usual. I enjoy the site and many of the posters on it, including you. I find it helpful in passing long days when we can’t do much else at the moment. Why I felt the need to explain that to you I don’t know but there you go.

Poll: Tory leader

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 2076 viewsdickythorpe

I would like to see The Res on the trust.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:05 - Oct 23 with 2048 viewsSwanjaxs

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:51 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Bit uncalled for I think but I’ll let it slide. I’ve been off work for a few weeks and yes, I have been on here more than usual. I enjoy the site and many of the posters on it, including you. I find it helpful in passing long days when we can’t do much else at the moment. Why I felt the need to explain that to you I don’t know but there you go.

Well said mate!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:06 - Oct 23 with 2045 viewsGaryjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:30 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Come on Gar, this isn't a difficult first question.

There's a problem within if there's no backbone so who do you blame for that?

Pick one.

I blame every single one of them Chris. But if the shit has hit the fan, then mass resignations are not going to solve the problem. The only thing that will, (or maybe will) is that they finally realise once and for all that they've been taken for mugs and do something about it, because if they don't then the trust IS finished so they may as well fvck off home. New blood now is not the answer, as they would not know their arse from their elbow.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:33 - Oct 23 with 1978 viewsSTID2017

The Res and brains in the same sentence.
Judging by the way his stock answer to everyone is either to offer to knock them out or hurl abuse, unless they agree with him, doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:48 - Oct 23 with 1945 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:51 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Uncalled for??? Why?

And yeah, what are you going on about? It was only a joke.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 1936 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:06 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

I blame every single one of them Chris. But if the shit has hit the fan, then mass resignations are not going to solve the problem. The only thing that will, (or maybe will) is that they finally realise once and for all that they've been taken for mugs and do something about it, because if they don't then the trust IS finished so they may as well fvck off home. New blood now is not the answer, as they would not know their arse from their elbow.

I'm not asking for mass resignations I'm asking they plan and prepare for their standing down and they'd have the best part of a year to get this right.

And now is the time for new blood, like NEVRR before.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024