Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The up-coming Trust elections 21:51 - Nov 20 with 1902 viewsTheResurrection

I just want to highlight what typically happens in the run up to these elections.

Yes, they have notified everyone on here with the fact there would be 4 spaces to fill.

They have even given the date and requirements to apply for these roles.

Well they did the once, as far as I remember.

They have not, to my knowledge, explained what is needed to be a good Board member, given examples of how one can make a difference or generally talked up the benefits of the role.

More often than not the role of a Trust Board member is played down, it's talked of in a negative light and something that would only be taken on by the foolhardy or mentally insane.

In the run up to an election there should be a lot more discussed about all aspects of becoming a member and a "sticky" made where debate and where potential new recruits could come and use as a soundboard to see if they would be the right persons to get on board.

I have always thought they have never done this for a reason. This should change.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:00 - Nov 20 with 1861 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don’t forget that the only voters in this particular election are the other members of the Trust board. Some of whom may not be legitimate members of the Trust board.

It’s all very messy this.

Poll: Tory leader

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:33 - Nov 20 with 1808 viewsTheResurrection

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:00 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t forget that the only voters in this particular election are the other members of the Trust board. Some of whom may not be legitimate members of the Trust board.

It’s all very messy this.

OK. Well I didn't realise that.

I guess the elections just cannot take place this week then and certainly not before the other issues are determined.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:51 - Nov 20 with 1732 viewsswanforthemoney

What do you mean by ‘they may not be legitimate members’ ? Do you mean they may have been co-opted? Or something else?
Just trying to keep up but it’s getting increasingly difficult!

I stand in the North Stand

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:53 - Nov 20 with 1725 viewsBobby_Fischer

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:51 - Nov 20 by swanforthemoney

What do you mean by ‘they may not be legitimate members’ ? Do you mean they may have been co-opted? Or something else?
Just trying to keep up but it’s getting increasingly difficult!

They have served over 12 years.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:55 - Nov 20 with 1710 viewsbuilthjack

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:33 - Nov 20 by TheResurrection

OK. Well I didn't realise that.

I guess the elections just cannot take place this week then and certainly not before the other issues are determined.

Are you going for it Chris?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:18 - Nov 20 with 1646 viewsLeonWasGod

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:55 - Nov 20 by builthjack

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, does it? Nothing wrong with asking difficult questions even if he is a pain in the arris 😂. In fact that's probably a good thing right now.
The up-coming Trust elections on 23:26 - Nov 20 with 1624 viewsTheResurrection

The up-coming Trust elections on 22:55 - Nov 20 by builthjack

It's the closest I've come to seriously considering, certain conditions and issues to be sorted out first.

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:27 - Nov 20 with 1622 viewsDarran

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:26 - Nov 20 by TheResurrection

It's the closest I've come to seriously considering, certain conditions and issues to be sorted out first.

That’s a big fat NO then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:37 - Nov 20 with 1601 viewsbuilthjack

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:18 - Nov 20 by LeonWasGod

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, does it? Nothing wrong with asking difficult questions even if he is a pain in the arris 😂. In fact that's probably a good thing right now.

I hope he does. He would certainly leave no stone unturned

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The up-coming Trust elections on 01:36 - Nov 21 with 1506 viewsLeonWasGod

The up-coming Trust elections on 23:37 - Nov 20 by builthjack

I hope he does. He would certainly leave no stone unturned

Ah sorry, I thought you were having a pop. Yes a kick up the butt is what this lot needs. Although if I remember rightly his attitude was very much less questioning and confrontational when he did actually meet Dineen that time (unless I'm getting posters muddled up). That's not a meant to be a criticism though, probably the opposite. Whoever ends up working with these chumps in the club won't get anywhere by ranting and raving and calling them c0cks to their faces (tempting though that is!).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024