Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All hope is gone 16:58 - Dec 2 with 7801 viewsSmellyplumz

The end. Done.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 6129 viewsBloodyhills

I lost hope a while back. :(

When we got promoted I thought we'd probably get relegated then so am thankful for the years in the prem but I didn't see us dropping out of the Prem with a whimper and with the core of the club rotted by greed and incompetence.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

All hope is gone on 17:08 - Dec 2 with 6097 viewsSmellyplumz

It's the manner of our downfall that hurts so much.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 17:16 - Dec 2 with 5991 viewsOldjack

Greed has killed us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All hope is gone on 19:47 - Dec 2 with 5838 viewsmax936

All hope is gone on 17:16 - Dec 2 by Oldjack

Greed has killed us

Spot on OJ, we never kicked on when we should have in upgrading the spine of the team we were just happy to keep playing Leon. Rangel. Routs, Dyer and Taylor fairplay to Leon he kept himself going because of his Football Brain and fitness, Rangel just on his pure guts, but it only gets you so far and then we had the infamous JTAK the sellouts Self Promotional propaganda film and the scene was set, for what we see today.

The utter vermin shouldn't be anywhere near the club, yet they are still here poisoning the atmosphere on Match Day, Jenkins the arrogant tw@t was never off Sky Sports News and other Media outlets, these days we don't hear a peep out of him.

"We Need Investment to move us forward we can't go on forever as we are" fuking right he was too his bank balance was dwindling, they've had their coin yet they are still here yet they couldn't go on forever.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 22:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

All hope is gone on 20:00 - Dec 2 with 5758 views3swan

All hope is gone on 19:47 - Dec 2 by max936

Spot on OJ, we never kicked on when we should have in upgrading the spine of the team we were just happy to keep playing Leon. Rangel. Routs, Dyer and Taylor fairplay to Leon he kept himself going because of his Football Brain and fitness, Rangel just on his pure guts, but it only gets you so far and then we had the infamous JTAK the sellouts Self Promotional propaganda film and the scene was set, for what we see today.

The utter vermin shouldn't be anywhere near the club, yet they are still here poisoning the atmosphere on Match Day, Jenkins the arrogant tw@t was never off Sky Sports News and other Media outlets, these days we don't hear a peep out of him.

"We Need Investment to move us forward we can't go on forever as we are" fuking right he was too his bank balance was dwindling, they've had their coin yet they are still here yet they couldn't go on forever.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 22:08]

Jenkins the arrogant tw@t was never off Sky Sports News and other Media outlets, these days we don't hear a peep out of him.

Comment on Radio Wales phone in today

We have invited the American owners to comment ......but nothing

Also invited HJ but he isn't doing interviews at the moment
All hope is gone on 20:10 - Dec 2 with 5720 viewsPhil_S

All hope is gone on 20:00 - Dec 2 by 3swan

Jenkins the arrogant tw@t was never off Sky Sports News and other Media outlets, these days we don't hear a peep out of him.

Its always been the same though - have said it many times

When its bad news then you get a club spokesman, when it is good news they line up to be name checked
All hope is gone on 21:07 - Dec 2 with 5554 viewsNeathJack

As I've said on numerous occasions to the likes of Rob Phillips and the written journo's, they need to do a serious story/article to highlight the fact that Jenkins is refusing to front up, and doorstep him at the Liberty.
All hope is gone on 21:10 - Dec 2 with 5495 viewswhoflungdung

I ve half a mind to ring Adrian Durham but not sure talksport are in any way interested in any club outside London,Liverpool or Manchester

We re a great story for a journalist ,surely

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

All hope is gone on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 5476 viewsunion_jack

All hope is gone on 21:07 - Dec 2 by NeathJack

As I've said on numerous occasions to the likes of Rob Phillips and the written journo's, they need to do a serious story/article to highlight the fact that Jenkins is refusing to front up, and doorstep him at the Liberty.

As much as we'd all love that to happen, it never will. The journo wouldn't get near the place after that and that wouldn't please his bosses.

Maybe if they all got together beforehand and asked as one? No, it just won't happen.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

All hope is gone on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 5474 views3swan

All hope is gone on 21:07 - Dec 2 by NeathJack

There was a call from the USA

Ted from Richmond?

Saying that investigative journalism might find find that Swansea was not the priority at the moment as DC Utd were moving to a new stadium and that's what was top of our owners list

The only comment was - an interesting call
All hope is gone on 21:15 - Dec 2 with 5457 viewstheloneranger

All hope is gone on 20:10 - Dec 2 by Phil_S

Its always been the same though - have said it many times

When its bad news then you get a club spokesman, when it is good news they line up to be name checked

....Lord Toucan...is nowhere to be seen...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

All hope is gone on 21:25 - Dec 2 with 5412 viewsExiledJack

I still have hope that we can stay up this season, but fear this rests on a successful managerial change sooner rather than later.

The off-field decline has been depressing for some time, how bad would it need to get for Jenkins' days to be numbered?
All hope is gone on 21:27 - Dec 2 with 5393 viewsNeathJack

All hope is gone on 21:25 - Dec 2 by ExiledJack

I still have hope that we can stay up this season, but fear this rests on a successful managerial change sooner rather than later.

The off-field decline has been depressing for some time, how bad would it need to get for Jenkins' days to be numbered?

He'll probably leave in the summer once the Premier League gravy train has ended.
All hope is gone on 21:33 - Dec 2 with 5348 viewsskettyparkherbert

All hope is gone on 21:25 - Dec 2 by ExiledJack

Jack

What do you base your "hope" on, have you seen something that the rest of us haven't?

I too think before every game that we will get something today and that there are at least there are 3 worst teams than us in the league so we will be ok but that is just the Swans fan in us i suppose?

We are at the moment in time the weakest team in the league and there are not many positive signs to suggest we will sort winning soon so hope is all we really have.
All hope is gone on 21:40 - Dec 2 with 5282 viewsjack247

All hope is gone on 21:33 - Dec 2 by skettyparkherbert

Jack

What do you base your "hope" on, have you seen something that the rest of us haven't?

I too think before every game that we will get something today and that there are at least there are 3 worst teams than us in the league so we will be ok but that is just the Swans fan in us i suppose?

We are at the moment in time the weakest team in the league and there are not many positive signs to suggest we will sort winning soon so hope is all we really have.

The squad we have got is one of the weakest we have had since coming up. That’s not Paul Clements fault.

They are still capable of a lot more than he is getting out of them though. I think we can stay up, but it’s going to take a managerial change sooner rather than later and a semi decent January window at the very least.
All hope is gone on 21:52 - Dec 2 with 5241 viewsskettyparkherbert

All hope is gone on 21:40 - Dec 2 by jack247

The squad we have got is one of the weakest we have had since coming up. That’s not Paul Clements fault.

They are still capable of a lot more than he is getting out of them though. I think we can stay up, but it’s going to take a managerial change sooner rather than later and a semi decent January window at the very least.

Totally agree the squad are capable of a lot more but unfortunately i don't think they have the character and commitment to dig much deeper and fight their way out of the situation.

As one of the other threads says is all about the money and thats not just about the yanks, HJ and the rest of the sellouts it includes the players too.

They are on decently long contracts of in excess of £35k a week and i don't think any of them are good enough to sell on so we will be stuck with most of these players if we were relegated.

They may financially cripple us and they look as if they don't give a flying fuk
All hope is gone on 21:56 - Dec 2 with 5206 viewsExiledJack

All hope is gone on 21:33 - Dec 2 by skettyparkherbert

Jack

I agree that we're the worst team at this moment but think this is partly down to Clement. There are certainly at least three teams with less resources at their disposal.

We have a good goalkeeper and defenders, we couldn't ask for a better striker than Bony, and as a deputy Tammy certainly has goals in him. Our midfield seems a mess due to inconsistent selection, but 3 out of Britton, Mesa, Carroll and Ki will give us a platform in games as they can outpass most PL midfields.

If we sort the wings in January we can make a fist of it. But first we must sort out those steering the ship astray. PC out. HJ out.
All hope is gone on 22:02 - Dec 2 with 5160 viewsskettyparkherbert

All hope is gone on 21:56 - Dec 2 by ExiledJack

I agree that we're the worst team at this moment but think this is partly down to Clement. There are certainly at least three teams with less resources at their disposal.

We have a good goalkeeper and defenders, we couldn't ask for a better striker than Bony, and as a deputy Tammy certainly has goals in him. Our midfield seems a mess due to inconsistent selection, but 3 out of Britton, Mesa, Carroll and Ki will give us a platform in games as they can outpass most PL midfields.

If we sort the wings in January we can make a fist of it. But first we must sort out those steering the ship astray. PC out. HJ out.

Easy fella

"We couldn't ask for a better striker than Bony"

What have you been drinking tonight, he used to be good granted but that was a while ago.

I personally thought it was a big mistake to go back for him but i hope I'm wrong but i fear not.
All hope is gone on 22:05 - Dec 2 with 5114 viewsjack247

All hope is gone on 21:52 - Dec 2 by skettyparkherbert

Totally agree the squad are capable of a lot more but unfortunately i don't think they have the character and commitment to dig much deeper and fight their way out of the situation.

As one of the other threads says is all about the money and thats not just about the yanks, HJ and the rest of the sellouts it includes the players too.

They are on decently long contracts of in excess of £35k a week and i don't think any of them are good enough to sell on so we will be stuck with most of these players if we were relegated.

They may financially cripple us and they look as if they don't give a flying fuk

Don’t disagree with that, but we had largely the same group of players last season and the same things were (probably rightly) being said about them then. Clement came in, tightened us up at the back and galvanised the team. There was nothing wrong with spirit when we chasing Hull down.

Now he has been exposed, the players are playing to orders and some of them look apathetic again. He is like a low rent Tim Sherwood. Started off great, but fizzled out fairly quickly. The sooner he moves on, I’d guess the sooner the players will stop looking like they are going through the motions.
All hope is gone on 22:09 - Dec 2 with 5093 viewsmax936

Nuff said.

All hope is gone on 22:12 - Dec 2 with 5069 viewsmax936

All hope is gone on 21:12 - Dec 2 by 3swan

There was a call from the USA

Ted from Richmond?

Saying that investigative journalism might find find that Swansea was not the priority at the moment as DC Utd were moving to a new stadium and that's what was top of our owners list

The only comment was - an interesting call

I wonder how much of SCFC's money has gone to help fund that.

All hope is gone on 22:20 - Dec 2 with 5015 viewsRobert

It’s not looking good at the moment but it was also bad last season. The owners have to make some money available in January to strengthen the squad. Anything is possible.
All hope is gone on 08:41 - Dec 3 with 4772 viewsShonky

If we somehow get 3 points before we play Palace then we are exactly where we were last season.12 points at halfway.(which would give Clement 41 points for his 'full season' in charge)
We have lost 26 goals from that team though. The only hope is that yesterdays goal was the start of something for Bony. That's fanciful to be truthful but... I don't know. Its a funny old game.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 8:42]

Its just a ride...

All hope is gone on 16:52 - Dec 9 with 4276 viewsShonky

All hope is gone on 08:41 - Dec 3 by Shonky

If we somehow get 3 points before we play Palace then we are exactly where we were last season.12 points at halfway.(which would give Clement 41 points for his 'full season' in charge)
We have lost 26 goals from that team though. The only hope is that yesterdays goal was the start of something for Bony. That's fanciful to be truthful but... I don't know. Its a funny old game.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 8:42]

Its just a ride...

All hope is gone on 17:22 - Dec 9 with 4105 viewsraynor94

Always bet on the opposite of what Smelly says

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024