Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free children's tickets for West Brom 14:52 - Dec 6 with 3503 viewsWxmJax

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/free-kids-tickets-west-brom-clash

For all those who want to take their children but can never get tickets.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 18:50 - Dec 6 with 3391 viewsbuilthjack

I have a free U-16 ticket for West Brom if anyone wants it. In the south behind the goal. Let me know by Friday night. Meet outside turnstile 12 at about 2.40pm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 18:53 - Dec 6 with 3385 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So a sponsor is paying for the tickets as the club were too tight to do it? Wonderful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 19:06 - Dec 6 with 3354 viewsTheResurrection

Excellent enterprising idea.

Top marks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 3314 viewsBobby_Fischer

I've had a few emails trying to sell me tickets for this game, if you cant sell them, give them away.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:24 - Dec 6 with 3261 viewswhiterock

It was kids for a quid back in the day, some of those 8 year olds are 18 to 20 now
Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 3232 viewsJoshTheJack

Not the best place for them though,Inbetween the away fans and the east stand!(atleast they'll get hear our version of "oh i do like to be beside the seaside").
Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:46 - Dec 6 with 3225 viewsDarran

Last thing we need on Saturday is a load of kids banging seats like kids.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:58]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 21:56 - Dec 6 with 3155 viewslonglostjack

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:46 - Dec 6 by Darran

Last thing we need on Saturday is a load of kids banging seats like kids.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:58]

It could be like Murrayfield. Hope they give those clappy fan things out. They are dead good and make loads of noise.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 22:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 22:16 - Dec 6 with 3110 viewsbuilthjack

Give them all a "Jenkins out" placard

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:03 - Dec 8 with 2927 viewsbuilthjack

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 18:50 - Dec 6 by builthjack

I have a free U-16 ticket for West Brom if anyone wants it. In the south behind the goal. Let me know by Friday night. Meet outside turnstile 12 at about 2.40pm.

Still available

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:07 - Dec 8 with 2914 views3swan

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:03 - Dec 8 by builthjack

Still available

If you are still using the A465 the planned closure has been cancelled

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-weather-updates-snow-falls-140

see 17:58
Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 2904 viewsbonymine

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:03 - Dec 8 by builthjack

Still available

First time since Championship/L1days for this type of offer of FREE tickets from my memory .....??

Sign of the times .....who wants to pay to go and watch this excruciatingly, boring football ....

Stadium Expansion .....don’t hold your breath !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:17 - Dec 8 with 2897 viewsbuilthjack

Free children's tickets for West Brom on 20:07 - Dec 8 by 3swan

If you are still using the A465 the planned closure has been cancelled

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-weather-updates-snow-falls-140

see 17:58

Cheers. Will go Llandeilo way tomorrow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024