Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Question Time 20:25 - Dec 7 with 4846 viewsJackfath

Any of our political animals in the audience tonight?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BBC Question Time on 20:43 - Dec 7 with 3383 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it in Abertawe?

Poll: Tory leader

BBC Question Time on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 3369 viewsMrSwerve

BBC Question Time on 20:43 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

Is it in Abertawe?

Yep.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

BBC Question Time on 20:50 - Dec 7 with 3366 viewsMrSwerve

Any idea where? Brangwyn is the obvious one but I reckon they might do the 'great hall' at the new Swansea Uni campus...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

BBC Question Time on 20:54 - Dec 7 with 3351 viewsexiledclaseboy

BBC Question Time on 20:50 - Dec 7 by MrSwerve

Any idea where? Brangwyn is the obvious one but I reckon they might do the 'great hall' at the new Swansea Uni campus...

I went to a Question Time at the Brangwyn years ago. It was due to be a proper one but an election was called so it was changed to a “leader’s special” with Iuean Wyn Jones, who was Plaid Cymru leader at the time. Probably 2001 or 2005. 2001 most likely.

Poll: Tory leader

BBC Question Time on 20:57 - Dec 7 with 3333 viewslonglostjack

Is Huw Jenkins on the panel?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

BBC Question Time on 20:58 - Dec 7 with 3315 viewsDarran

BBC Question Time on 20:57 - Dec 7 by longlostjack

Is Huw Jenkins on the panel?

Jenkin is on the panel.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Question Time on 21:05 - Dec 7 with 3314 viewslonglostjack

No Leanne. Trampie will have to make do with Charlotte.

N/A. on 22:05 - Dec 7 with 3232 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Question Time on 22:48 - Dec 7 with 3174 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Richard Bacon is on the panel.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Question Time on 22:56 - Dec 7 with 3152 viewsDarran

Carl Heggs was supposed to be on tonight aswell but they thought it would devalue the show with Bacon and Heggs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Question Time on 10:24 - Dec 8 with 2980 viewsHighjack

I applied to go on the neath one but never got a call back. It was also disappointing that the application form only had "male or female" under gender which made me feel a bit discriminated against. Shame on the BBC.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 8 with 2941 viewspikeypaul

N/A. on 22:05 - Dec 7 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:20]

He has been on 3 times in the last 9 episodes

Swansea 7th December
Kilmarnock 2nd November
Belfast 12th October

They take him virtually everytime they go outside England.

It sums up the anti brexit BBC and its bias.The sooner the whole thing is scrapped the better.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 11:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 13:48 - Dec 8 with 2851 viewsacejack3065

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 8 by pikeypaul

Swansea 7th December
Kilmarnock 2nd November
Belfast 12th October

It sums up the anti brexit BBC and its bias.The sooner the whole thing is scrapped the better.

They have a labour representative on virtually every episode
BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:14 - Dec 8 with 2831 viewsLohengrin

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 13:48 - Dec 8 by acejack3065

Talking of Labour representatives I take it you watched last night's episode, Ace, or were you in the studio audience? Owen Smith toward the start of the programme likened the DUP to "the back end of a pantomime horse," or words to that effect. Do you think that's the wisest thing for a Shadow Northern Ireland Secretary to have come out with? He's free to think it if he so chooses, he's free to think whatever he fancies, but it's pretty stupid for somebody in his position to insult Northern Ireland's largest party, don't you think?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:39 - Dec 8 with 2806 viewsacejack3065

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:14 - Dec 8 by Lohengrin

Talking of Labour representatives I take it you watched last night's episode, Ace, or were you in the studio audience? Owen Smith toward the start of the programme likened the DUP to "the back end of a pantomime horse," or words to that effect. Do you think that's the wisest thing for a Shadow Northern Ireland Secretary to have come out with? He's free to think it if he so chooses, he's free to think whatever he fancies, but it's pretty stupid for somebody in his position to insult Northern Ireland's largest party, don't you think?

I haven't seen it as I don't usually watch it and I was at some office drinks last night anyway. I did apply for tickets when they held it in the Taliesin a few years back when I was at Uni.

I didn't see it so I couldn't comment on the context. If we are going with Pantomime horse analogies I'd have suggested that the "back end" is being rather stubborn and not cooperating with the front. I don't write speeches or construct metaphors for politicians though thankfully.

Owen Smith has got to have a working relationship with the DUP because of his position so he'd be foolish to say anything that jeopardises the effectiveness of it. Either way, I'm sure the DUP has been called worse by a lot more ferocious opponents than Owen Smith.
BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:57 - Dec 8 with 2784 viewsLohengrin

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:39 - Dec 8 by acejack3065

I haven't seen it as I don't usually watch it and I was at some office drinks last night anyway. I did apply for tickets when they held it in the Taliesin a few years back when I was at Uni.

I didn't see it so I couldn't comment on the context. If we are going with Pantomime horse analogies I'd have suggested that the "back end" is being rather stubborn and not cooperating with the front. I don't write speeches or construct metaphors for politicians though thankfully.

Owen Smith has got to have a working relationship with the DUP because of his position so he'd be foolish to say anything that jeopardises the effectiveness of it. Either way, I'm sure the DUP has been called worse by a lot more ferocious opponents than Owen Smith.

Perhaps it was deliberate, Ace? Perhaps he just doesn't fancy the job? In that role he would have to, as you say, forge a working relationship with the DUP. This could be his way of asking to be reassigned?

The other thing he did last night about forty minutes in which had me laughing out loud was to criticise Trump for looking to make good on his election pledges. I mean, God forbid any of the UK parties should ever dream of doing such a thing! And politicians wonder why the public have such a jaundiced opinion of them!

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 2773 viewsacejack3065

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 14:57 - Dec 8 by Lohengrin

Perhaps it was deliberate, Ace? Perhaps he just doesn't fancy the job? In that role he would have to, as you say, forge a working relationship with the DUP. This could be his way of asking to be reassigned?

The other thing he did last night about forty minutes in which had me laughing out loud was to criticise Trump for looking to make good on his election pledges. I mean, God forbid any of the UK parties should ever dream of doing such a thing! And politicians wonder why the public have such a jaundiced opinion of them!

No disrespect but who would want the Northern Ireland job right now? Good luck trying to organise leaving the EU and keep a soft border with Ireland!

I don't disagree with him on that one specific example, to be honest. The less campaign promises Trump keeps, the better.
BBC Question Time (n/t) on 16:52 - Dec 8 with 2708 viewspikeypaul

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 13:48 - Dec 8 by acejack3065

We are all fully aware of that .

But the issue brought up is the “same” labour representative 3 times in 9 weeks and the
type he is.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 16:55 - Dec 8 with 2705 viewsLohengrin

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 15:04 - Dec 8 by acejack3065

No disrespect but who would want the Northern Ireland job right now? Good luck trying to organise leaving the EU and keep a soft border with Ireland!

I don't disagree with him on that one specific example, to be honest. The less campaign promises Trump keeps, the better.

There are easier briefs, Ace. I'll certainly grant you that.

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 17:02 - Dec 8 with 2691 viewsHumpty

Swansea 7th December
Kilmarnock 2nd November
Belfast 12th October

Question Time should be scrapped because you disagree with one of the guests?

Bit snowflakey isn't it?
BBC Question Time (n/t) on 18:49 - Dec 8 with 2631 viewsacejack3065

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 17:02 - Dec 8 by Humpty

Bit snowflakey isn't it?

More of a cuck surely?

Someone find him a safe space.
BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 2619 viewslonglostjack

Swansea 7th December
Kilmarnock 2nd November
Belfast 12th October

Remind me again why UKIP representatives are on so often and their not even their MP's - oh wait.

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 8 with 2595 viewspikeypaul

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 17:02 - Dec 8 by Humpty

Bit snowflakey isn't it?

The BBC .

The way it’s funded is totally out of date , you have pensioners serving time for not paying the license fee but convicted rapists walking free.

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:34 - Dec 8 with 2593 viewspikeypaul

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:02 - Dec 8 by longlostjack

Remind me again why UKIP representatives are on so often and their not even their MP's - oh wait.

What? The same one 3 times on 9 weeks.

Jog on you leftie clueless muppet.

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:41 - Dec 8 with 2588 viewsHumpty

BBC Question Time (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 8 by pikeypaul

The BBC .

The way it’s funded is totally out of date , you have pensioners serving time for not paying the license fee but convicted rapists walking free.

The BBC should be scrapped because pensioners are being imprisoned but rapists are walking free?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024