Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling 16:33 - Dec 6 with 5449 viewsKinsey

Found the one person who likes Gonzo
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 16:39 - Dec 6 with 5413 viewsunion_jack

And he's put his name to it. Brave man!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 16:52 - Dec 6 with 5379 viewsGaryjack

What an absolute clueless tvvat! Get the Yanks out? How the fook does he propose we do that!
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 17:55 - Dec 6 with 5264 viewsBLAZE

Every village has their idiot. The worrying thing is 6 people agreed with him
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 18:12 - Dec 6 with 5209 viewsKinsey

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 17:55 - Dec 6 by BLAZE

Every village has their idiot. The worrying thing is 6 people agreed with him

Should see his response.

And there’s others agreeing with him.

There’s more crazy there than on here!
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 18:19 - Dec 6 with 5184 viewsElward

Theres some real clueless idiots
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 18:39 - Dec 6 with 5131 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Carl isn't an idiot. He is a Swansea City supporter. How is Carl to blame when our Supporters Trust did not do enough to educate supporters like Carl who clearly did not look for the information themselves.

His opinion is an excellent example of just how badly The Trust screwed up when they took the decision to not undertake a large campaign to aware the entire fan base. I don't want excuses that there were not enough 'foot soldiers'. They had hundreds of thousands in the bank. It would barely cost £100 a match to hire 3 or 4 people to stand near the stadium and distribute leaflets. It would have cost not much more to take out a small section of a page in the Evening Post.

Excuse after excuse, inaction after inaction, futile and rubbished attempts to 'build bridges' with people who had stabbed you in the back before - and texts like this from Carl, as well as the absolute disastrous shape The Trust is now in is the inevitable result.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 19:07 - Dec 6 with 5065 viewsjack247

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 18:39 - Dec 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Carl isn't an idiot. He is a Swansea City supporter. How is Carl to blame when our Supporters Trust did not do enough to educate supporters like Carl who clearly did not look for the information themselves.

His opinion is an excellent example of just how badly The Trust screwed up when they took the decision to not undertake a large campaign to aware the entire fan base. I don't want excuses that there were not enough 'foot soldiers'. They had hundreds of thousands in the bank. It would barely cost £100 a match to hire 3 or 4 people to stand near the stadium and distribute leaflets. It would have cost not much more to take out a small section of a page in the Evening Post.

Excuse after excuse, inaction after inaction, futile and rubbished attempts to 'build bridges' with people who had stabbed you in the back before - and texts like this from Carl, as well as the absolute disastrous shape The Trust is now in is the inevitable result.

It’s not the trusts fault that Carl’s an idiot
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 19:12 - Dec 6 with 5049 viewsunion_jack

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 19:07 - Dec 6 by jack247

It’s not the trusts fault that Carl’s an idiot

Indeed it's not but they have to take some responsibility for people not knowing exactly what's going on at the club because all they ever read is our obsequious 'local' press.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 20:49 - Dec 6 with 4926 viewsKinsey

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:20 - Dec 6 with 4860 views34dfgdf54

I think you’d be surprised how many out there still have complete blind faith in Jenkins. I find it staggering.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 4843 viewsmax936

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:20 - Dec 6 by 34dfgdf54

I think you’d be surprised how many out there still have complete blind faith in Jenkins. I find it staggering.

There's probably one or two in the Trust that probably hang on to his every word Drooling.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:46 - Dec 6 with 4786 viewspencoedjack

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:20 - Dec 6 by 34dfgdf54

Without doubt
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:53 - Dec 6 with 4767 viewsbonymine

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 21:46 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

Without doubt

Never mind though ; what goes around comes around and Karma will soon catch up with the big nosed ‘Skewen Ego’ and dish out it’s just desserts ..........

You Greedy B*stards Get Out of OUR Club .....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 22:51 - Dec 6 with 4683 viewsBobby_Fischer

Thats got to be the Trust FB page.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 22:56 - Dec 6 with 4670 viewsLeonWasGod

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 19:12 - Dec 6 by union_jack

Indeed it's not but they have to take some responsibility for people not knowing exactly what's going on at the club because all they ever read is our obsequious 'local' press.

I fail to see how anyone can go to games regularly and not know what's going on. It's one of the few things we always talk about where I sit.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 00:00 - Dec 7 with 4599 viewsdobjack2

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 18:39 - Dec 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There wasn’t even a propaganda war - it was a no contest.

There were lessons to be learnt from the first attempt to sell the shares and one side learnt them.

Whatever the truth is about what happened with the share sale, the reasons for the share sale etc. Etc. One side got its story out in the press and that is the story that is believed by most people.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 05:39 - Dec 7 with 4491 viewsChippy69

Carl I've thought long and hard for a reply to that message you took so lovingly to write.
But every time I read it just brings me to the conclusion that you are one simple cu nt

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 06:44 - Dec 7 with 4451 viewsKinsey

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 05:39 - Dec 7 by Chippy69

Carl I've thought long and hard for a reply to that message you took so lovingly to write.
But every time I read it just brings me to the conclusion that you are one simple cu nt

I am using that on the response. Sorry for stealing it but it’s just too funny!
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 06:47 - Dec 7 with 4449 viewsScotia

There are relatively few Swans fans who understand conkfaces's role in this mess. Carl seems to be one of them.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 06:49 - Dec 7 with 4448 viewsKinsey

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 06:47 - Dec 7 by Scotia

There are relatively few Swans fans who understand conkfaces's role in this mess. Carl seems to be one of them.

If anyone wants to join in on this drivel, it’s on the swans Facebook page.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 08:57 - Dec 7 with 4338 viewsjack247

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 19:12 - Dec 6 by union_jack

Absolutely. They could be far more vocal. They can’t be expected to educate pork though.
Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 09:14 - Dec 7 with 4313 viewsDarran

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 06:49 - Dec 7 by Kinsey

If anyone wants to join in on this drivel, it’s on the swans Facebook page.

The saddest thing of all is that there’s people out there that think Jenkins organised a takeover by a group of supporters.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 09:36 - Dec 7 with 4281 viewsmonmouth

Personally I think Morgan and Jenkins aided by people like Davies and The South African (who were always 'investors' and there was no reason for, particularly, katzen) always saw the £s potential more or less from the start, as soon as they realised they could ride on the back of the new stadium. The big risk was the conference but after that it was plain sailing. Yes, of course they never expected as much out of it, but I reckon the objective was always monetary in some shape or form. Nothing wrong with that of course if there is mutual benefit, and there was, right up until they couldn't wait to abandon the club to the first bunch that would pony up the cash.

It's been a sham from the start. The big fan Jenkins who, as Daz said, wasn't even watching us. I bet they hated the Trust all the way through as soon as Dineen leapt on. Just look at the Mel Nurse issue and the hypothecation of trust membership issue. True colours came out there.

I'm not saying that they haven't done good things for the club by any stretch, but I'll always believe it was driven by self interest one way or another. It's all just a big fairy story.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 4171 viewswaynekerr55

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 09:36 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Personally I think Morgan and Jenkins aided by people like Davies and The South African (who were always 'investors' and there was no reason for, particularly, katzen) always saw the £s potential more or less from the start, as soon as they realised they could ride on the back of the new stadium. The big risk was the conference but after that it was plain sailing. Yes, of course they never expected as much out of it, but I reckon the objective was always monetary in some shape or form. Nothing wrong with that of course if there is mutual benefit, and there was, right up until they couldn't wait to abandon the club to the first bunch that would pony up the cash.

It's been a sham from the start. The big fan Jenkins who, as Daz said, wasn't even watching us. I bet they hated the Trust all the way through as soon as Dineen leapt on. Just look at the Mel Nurse issue and the hypothecation of trust membership issue. True colours came out there.

I'm not saying that they haven't done good things for the club by any stretch, but I'll always believe it was driven by self interest one way or another. It's all just a big fairy story.

Yes, and if they were honest nobody could dig them out for that. After all, it was their cash that they ponied up.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Someone likes HJ?!?! Baffling on 12:34 - Dec 7 with 4126 viewsSmellyplumz

He's a lying rat of a man it's that simple.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024