Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderlecht 21:39 - Dec 5 with 4391 viewslonglostjack

Technically excellent- the Barca of Belgium. Oh those were the days before HJ sent us to our new level.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anderlecht on 21:42 - Dec 5 with 4382 viewspencoedjack

Did they knock the unwashed out of Europe ?
Anderlecht on 21:46 - Dec 5 with 4369 viewslonglostjack

Anderlecht on 21:42 - Dec 5 by pencoedjack

Did they knock the unwashed out of Europe ?

Nah they knocked Celtic out - Cardiff weren't playing.

Anderlecht on 21:47 - Dec 5 with 4358 viewsharryhpalmer

who is their manager? Does he speak English?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Anderlecht on 21:53 - Dec 5 with 4341 viewslonglostjack

Anderlecht on 21:47 - Dec 5 by harryhpalmer

who is their manager? Does he speak English?

I'd take their midfield and the manager and wouldn't care if they spoke gibberish.

Anderlecht on 22:40 - Dec 5 with 4263 viewsjasper_T

Anderlecht are the Celtic of Belgium.
Anderlecht on 22:41 - Dec 5 with 4258 viewsthornabyswan

Anderlecht on 21:46 - Dec 5 by longlostjack

Nah they knocked Celtic out - Cardiff weren't playing.

Celtic finished 3rd in the group

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Anderlecht on 23:23 - Dec 5 with 4217 viewsKilkennyjack

Anderlecht on 22:41 - Dec 5 by thornabyswan

Celtic finished 3rd in the group

Huge congrats to our great friends St Brenda, Rosie, and Scotty.
🍀🇮🇪

Beware of the Risen People

Anderlecht on 15:27 - Dec 6 with 3974 viewsJacket

Who's their manager? Why haven't we signed him up?
Login to get fewer ads

Anderlecht on 15:35 - Dec 6 with 3961 viewsthornabyswan

Anderlecht on 23:23 - Dec 5 by Kilkennyjack

Huge congrats to our great friends St Brenda, Rosie, and Scotty.
🍀🇮🇪

Yes huge congrats for winning 1 game out of 6 and finishing on _13 goal difference.
Also good luck against the mighty Partick Thistle or whatever tin pot team they are playing next

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Anderlecht on 19:36 - Dec 6 with 3870 viewsleobhoy

Celtic are a huge club rumour has it they get more at The Park watching the 'grass grow' than we do at Liberty home games , they certainly took in excess of 70,000 supporters to Seville in 2003. Anyone out there wouldn't take Rodgers over the schoolteacher ? Roberts , Forrest , McGregor over Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh. How about Scotty Brown over Clucas or Dembele over Wilfred ? The point is they are 'dining at the top table' and yes struggle badly with the likes of PSG , Bayern et al. but they do so at least trying to play football. Contrast that with last Saturday at Stoke or any other game this season . Get real guys , Swans are a million miles behind in terms of ambition with this clown at the helm . WTF is he still doing there.......o yes I remember he was inspirationally appointed and the powers that be think he's going to turn it around.......planet Zoot calling earth do you read me .......
Anderlecht on 19:45 - Dec 6 with 3854 viewsSwanjaxs

Anderlecht on 19:36 - Dec 6 by leobhoy

Celtic are a huge club rumour has it they get more at The Park watching the 'grass grow' than we do at Liberty home games , they certainly took in excess of 70,000 supporters to Seville in 2003. Anyone out there wouldn't take Rodgers over the schoolteacher ? Roberts , Forrest , McGregor over Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh. How about Scotty Brown over Clucas or Dembele over Wilfred ? The point is they are 'dining at the top table' and yes struggle badly with the likes of PSG , Bayern et al. but they do so at least trying to play football. Contrast that with last Saturday at Stoke or any other game this season . Get real guys , Swans are a million miles behind in terms of ambition with this clown at the helm . WTF is he still doing there.......o yes I remember he was inspirationally appointed and the powers that be think he's going to turn it around.......planet Zoot calling earth do you read me .......

Over 80,000 at Seville in 2003 ..... with the grand total of 2 Celtic fans arrested 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anderlecht on 19:59 - Dec 6 with 3835 viewsleobhoy

I actually was there , went to the game and stayed in the beautiful city of Sevilla which I fell in love with and now visit at least once a year . I would conservatively estimate 100,000 plus but I knew if I said that no one on this site would believe me . ☘
Anderlecht on 20:17 - Dec 6 with 3814 viewsjasper_T

Anderlecht on 19:36 - Dec 6 by leobhoy

Pub league team who gives a sht?
Anderlecht on 20:40 - Dec 6 with 3794 viewsSwanjaxs

Anderlecht on 20:17 - Dec 6 by jasper_T

Pub league team who gives a sht?

You for one obviously 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Anderlecht on 20:43 - Dec 6 with 3787 viewsSwanjaxs

Anderlecht on 19:59 - Dec 6 by leobhoy

I actually was there , went to the game and stayed in the beautiful city of Sevilla which I fell in love with and now visit at least once a year . I would conservatively estimate 100,000 plus but I knew if I said that no one on this site would believe me . ☘

Yes indeed well in excess of 100,000 but as you say too many axes to grind for many on here 🍀

Anderlecht on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 3734 viewspencoedjack

Anderlecht on 19:45 - Dec 6 by Swanjaxs

Over 80,000 at Seville in 2003 ..... with the grand total of 2 Celtic fans arrested 👍

The scummiest fans in the UK have made up for up it since

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/20-5

That’s without the Lee Rigby songs.

Well done Rodgers he’s now won 1 game in 12 in the CL
Anderlecht on 23:40 - Dec 6 with 3713 viewsleobhoy

Keep reading you posts Pencoed boy . Lots of bitterness and hate, get over it son . Ever been to Glasgow? Old Firm game , Celtic Park / Ibrox/ Hampden . Or do you just call it from the armchair ? I have stacks of friends who follow both sides . We get on fine . Grow up
Anderlecht on 09:44 - Dec 7 with 3620 viewspencoedjack

Anderlecht on 23:40 - Dec 6 by leobhoy

Keep reading you posts Pencoed boy . Lots of bitterness and hate, get over it son . Ever been to Glasgow? Old Firm game , Celtic Park / Ibrox/ Hampden . Or do you just call it from the armchair ? I have stacks of friends who follow both sides . We get on fine . Grow up

Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes

Bitterness ? I posted a link about your fans behaviour after a poster commented on how wonderful they are & you disagree about your scummy fans singing about Lee Rigby ?
Anderlecht on 18:25 - Dec 7 with 3516 viewsleobhoy

Coming from a backround and family with strong Military ties the chanting of any song which glorifies death particularly in those circumstances is abhorrent and cannot in any circumstances be justified . Just like the mindless fans who sing about being ' up to their knees in Fenian blood ' . Every time there is a reference to Ireland or Celtic you have a rant and are abusive . Son things have moved on . If you have never been to an Old Firm game you might not quite understand . Yes on both sides of the divide there are those ( a rapidly finishing minority)who want to perpetuate what might have been the norm 20 years ago but the world and Glasgow has moved on . I travel to Old Firm games with dye in the wool Glaswegian Gers season ticket holding fans . They go in their end and I go in mine . Post game we meet up in one of the many and overwhelmingly neutral pubs in the City , it's banter at its best . Try it some day , it might just take the edge off your seriously deranged views of those of an Irish or Celtic persuasion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024