Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? 12:34 - Dec 6 with 4289 viewsBarryTownSwam

had a chat with a guy who claims to know a member of Clement's close family - told me Clement was a man in demand after keeping us up last season and that he was offered two jobs at Prem clubs, turned one down without discussion and turned the other one down after discussions with our Board. If true (and nothing my contact says suggests it isn't true) then is this the reason for the Board supposedly backing by Clement through thick and thin , maybe because he was promised this when offered another job.
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 12:53 - Dec 6 with 4181 viewsItchySphincter

BoIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 12:57 - Dec 6 with 4153 views34dfgdf54

Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

He seems to be under very little pressure considering the form we are in, isn't it worst than under Bradley?!

My theory was that it was written into the Sanches and Abraham loan deals, he is trusted by the hierarchy of both clubs, and he would have been a massive factor in the decision process.
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 13:20 - Dec 6 with 4051 viewsPapaLazarou

Palace and Southampton?
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 13:21 - Dec 6 with 4041 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe a big six club was looking at him as a coach with a plan for him to replace the manager in x years time.
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 13:39 - Dec 6 with 3953 viewsWhiterockin

"If true (and nothing my contact says suggests it isn't true) then is this the reason for the Board supposedly backing by Clement through thick and thin , maybe because he was promised this when offered another job".

Possibly an increased payout if he was ever sacked could be an explanation.

"My theory was that it was written into the Sanches and Abraham loan deals, he is trusted by the hierarchy of both clubs, and he would have been a massive factor in the decision process".

Possibly written into the loan deals that if PC was not head coach the loans would terminate with immediate effect. Losing Tammy would leave us short up front until January. But then again if it meant Sanches going back immediately, it would be worth sacking PC for that alone.
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 13:52 - Dec 6 with 3911 viewsQJumpingJack

Tammy and PC have the same agent I believe.
Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 14:26 - Dec 6 with 3814 viewsGlyn1

Do men gossip more than women? I think the difference is is that women gossip about people they know, and men do it about people they will never meet and have no information about them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 15:31 - Dec 6 with 3675 viewsthornabyswan

Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 14:26 - Dec 6 by Glyn1

Do men gossip more than women? I think the difference is is that women gossip about people they know, and men do it about people they will never meet and have no information about them.

Gossiping on a football forum about football.
Whatever next

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 16:22 - Dec 6 with 3524 viewstheloneranger

Was Clement offered a job (that he turned down) ? on 13:39 - Dec 6 by Whiterockin

"If true (and nothing my contact says suggests it isn't true) then is this the reason for the Board supposedly backing by Clement through thick and thin , maybe because he was promised this when offered another job".

Possibly an increased payout if he was ever sacked could be an explanation.

"My theory was that it was written into the Sanches and Abraham loan deals, he is trusted by the hierarchy of both clubs, and he would have been a massive factor in the decision process".

Possibly written into the loan deals that if PC was not head coach the loans would terminate with immediate effect. Losing Tammy would leave us short up front until January. But then again if it meant Sanches going back immediately, it would be worth sacking PC for that alone.

It was more Brian Flynn's idea we signed Tammy.

PC was more interested in signing Nathaniel Chalobah on loan from Chelsea

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024