Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murder? 02:50 - Dec 9 with 2151 viewsBLAZE

What's the opinion on this then?

Warning: Man begs for life, gets executed

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/7iie3f/police_officer_orders_ma
Murder? on 03:08 - Dec 9 with 2141 viewsHumpty

Murder as far as I'm concerned Blaze.

There may be a fuss about this one as the victim was white.
Murder? on 03:17 - Dec 9 with 2139 viewsHumpty

You also have to also worry about the American justice system as well.

That video was not shown to the jury. Once they had an aquittal it was.

Someone will be along soon to call me anti American.
Murder? on 03:37 - Dec 9 with 2130 viewsHumpty

PC Murderer also had "You're f*cked" etched into his gun cover. Meaning once I pull this gun out your f*cked.

The judge thought the jury shouldn't hear this as it was too prejudicial. And the police decided not to show video evidence of exactly what had happened because, well, because.

Don't go to America folks. Micky Mouse justice system. Basically third world standards. Micky Mouse democracy as well.

Don't go there.
Murder? on 03:47 - Dec 9 with 2122 viewsBLAZE

Murder? on 03:17 - Dec 9 by Humpty

You also have to also worry about the American justice system as well.

That video was not shown to the jury. Once they had an aquittal it was.

Someone will be along soon to call me anti American.

To be fair Hump I think the video was actually shown, there seems to have been some confusion in the Reddit comments over that. The fact the cop had "You're F*cked" etched into his gun wasn't mentioned though, as it was considered prejudicial. WTF!? He comes across as a power trippin' small man trying to play soldier to me

It's worth pointing out that the dude killed was seen with an air pistol, so the cops went there expecting firearms. But still, I don't claim to understand police procedure for situations like this, but it all looks totally wrong to me. He was expected crawl along the corridor, with his arms in the air and his feet crossed!? Add in the fear, confusion and possible intoxication and this guy had no chance. Tone of the video suggests the cop was itching to pull the trigger to me. Hideous.

Some great points made in the Reddit comments
Murder? on 03:52 - Dec 9 with 2119 viewsBLAZE

Now, try and picture the cop in your head....

Fits to a T. Looks like a teenage combat gamer - all the gear, no idea, and jacked up on Mountain Dew
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 3:55]
Murder? on 03:57 - Dec 9 with 2113 viewsHumpty

Murder? on 03:37 - Dec 9 by Humpty

PC Murderer also had "You're f*cked" etched into his gun cover. Meaning once I pull this gun out your f*cked.

The judge thought the jury shouldn't hear this as it was too prejudicial. And the police decided not to show video evidence of exactly what had happened because, well, because.

Don't go to America folks. Micky Mouse justice system. Basically third world standards. Micky Mouse democracy as well.

Don't go there.

Quick correction. I thought the gun cover thing was about a bag he kept his bag in.

I was wrong. He had actually inscribed it on his rifle.

And a judge thought that was not something the jury should hear. Because it might prejudice the case against the police officer who had just murdered a crying man with a rifle with "You're f*cked" on inscribed on it.

Mickey Mouse country.
Murder? on 09:12 - Dec 9 with 1978 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The acquittal in California last week was just as bad. Man enters the country illegally, steals a powerful hand gun from a car, shoots it into a crowd of people, killing a young woman.

Found not guilty by a jury. Bemusing.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/30/kate-steinle-jose-ines-garcia-za

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024