Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds 22:27 - Dec 21 with 2096 viewsBanosswan

Sorry to start a new thread, but stay up with the (pointless) odds here;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/swansea/next-swansea-mana

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Odds on 22:34 - Dec 21 with 2042 viewsE20Jack

This "odds reflect nothing usedul" comment is about an old a myth as everything in the paper is rubbish.

It is a fantastic tool to see what people in the know are doing, and can actually reflect the storyboard of what is going on behind the scenes.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Odds on 22:36 - Dec 21 with 2032 viewsawayjack

Agree pretty pointless but seeing Bradley in list I couldn't help think of the reaction if he returned. Melt down would be an understatement.
Odds on 00:35 - Dec 22 with 1908 viewsjack247

Odds on 22:34 - Dec 21 by E20Jack

This "odds reflect nothing usedul" comment is about an old a myth as everything in the paper is rubbish.

It is a fantastic tool to see what people in the know are doing, and can actually reflect the storyboard of what is going on behind the scenes.

Not this early on. That list will change like the wacky races leader over the next couple of days. Once it whittles down to a few serious contenders, I’d agree with you.
Odds on 01:27 - Dec 22 with 1862 viewsE20Jack

Odds on 00:35 - Dec 22 by jack247

Not this early on. That list will change like the wacky races leader over the next couple of days. Once it whittles down to a few serious contenders, I’d agree with you.

I was referring to in general really but I agree it certainly becomes more accurate as it goes on, but even this early on it will give an indication of things.

Pulis went out to 8/1 from evens before the club ruled him out, so obviously someone knew first. They are excellent indicators. We saw this with the Renato Sanches market, he was massive favourite to join is without even the faintest internet murmor on google search for days.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Odds on 07:58 - Dec 24 with 1647 viewsjack247

Odds on 01:27 - Dec 22 by E20Jack

I was referring to in general really but I agree it certainly becomes more accurate as it goes on, but even this early on it will give an indication of things.

Pulis went out to 8/1 from evens before the club ruled him out, so obviously someone knew first. They are excellent indicators. We saw this with the Renato Sanches market, he was massive favourite to join is without even the faintest internet murmor on google search for days.

Monk has now come in at odds on favourite, surely there’s nothing in that one, Bergkamp in from nowhere to joint third favourite at 14/1, would be a lot lower if Monk hadn’t been sacked. Bilic has gone from 2/1 to 16/1. I bet that’s all jumbled up again by the time we play Liverpool.

As I said, wacky races until something significant happens.
Odds on 08:48 - Dec 24 with 1597 viewsAnotherJohn

Odds on 07:58 - Dec 24 by jack247

Monk has now come in at odds on favourite, surely there’s nothing in that one, Bergkamp in from nowhere to joint third favourite at 14/1, would be a lot lower if Monk hadn’t been sacked. Bilic has gone from 2/1 to 16/1. I bet that’s all jumbled up again by the time we play Liverpool.

As I said, wacky races until something significant happens.

11/10 is plain scary!
Odds on 08:50 - Dec 24 with 1587 viewsjack247

Odds on 08:48 - Dec 24 by AnotherJohn

11/10 is plain scary!

I’d be amazed (and gutted) if it happened, whatever the odds. Hopefully he’ll have drifted significantly before long.
Odds on 09:24 - Dec 24 with 1495 viewsLoyal

Three wins now, Liverpool Watford and spurs and its all on again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024