Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs 15:19 - Dec 29 with 2272 viewswaynekerr55

Hello all

Any recommendations as to where I can get my brake discs changed? Dragon and Shamrock can't fit me in and I'm not keen on using Kwik fit etc.

It's a MK4 golf TDI btw

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 15:30 - Dec 29 with 2253 viewsSoberBaker

Fronts or rears?

You're gonna struggle getting that done anywhere tomorrow mate apart from your KwikFits & ATS's.

About the only independent that would take that on tomorrow is Ken Williams but he's in Fforestfach http://www.kenwilliamsmotors.co.uk/swansea_vehicle_repairs.asp

AMOW

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 19:28 - Dec 29 with 2166 viewswhoflungdung

Wayne.

Trust Baker s advice . He s sound

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 23:18 - Dec 30 with 2057 viewsjack_lord

bit late but the tyre garage in godrergraig? Maybe the garage in Cwmtwrch that gragon and shamrock used to work for?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 03:00 - Dec 31 with 2013 viewsBobby_Fischer

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 23:18 - Dec 30 by jack_lord

bit late but the tyre garage in godrergraig? Maybe the garage in Cwmtwrch that gragon and shamrock used to work for?

Godregraig is your best bet, Ronnies in Cwmtwrch is good if you need an MOT on a car with no wheels!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Anywhere open tomorrow in and around SA9 to change brake discs on 15:19 - Dec 31 with 1946 viewswaynekerr55

Cheers chaps going to rope someone in to help me do it when I'm back next...or get my arse in gear and book in with dragon and Shamrock next time I'm back 🤦

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024