Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Forum will go on a downward spiral 10:02 - Jan 3 with 1419 viewsDarran

If perfectly truthful and honest threads are going to be deleted.
Not good.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Forum will go on a downward spiral on 15:05 - Jan 3 with 1232 viewsJimmyGilligan

How old are you? How long have you been on here? How have you not learned yet that this may not be the place to air personal grievances yet ?

You've targeted, harassed and bullied so many people on here over the years, me included, maybe it's time to rein it in a little. It's only your personal circumstances, which every man and his dog knows that have saved you from being paid a visit from the less 'mentally stable' people on here.

Pack it in.
This Forum will go on a downward spiral on 19:18 - Jan 3 with 1039 viewsThursday

The post was way over any line of decency for a publicly-viewable forum. Make it a private forum for that sort of content. There are a lot of things posted on the forum that I don't agree with, or don't agree with the manner in which they are conveyed. Everyone is free to post what they want, but that doesn't mean they're free from repercussion for it.

If the downward spiral plummets the board to the dark depths of not having posts like the one in contention, I'm strapping in for the nausea and violent vomitting 'til we get there.
This Forum will go on a downward spiral on 23:52 - Jan 3 with 891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This Forum will go on a downward spiral on 19:18 - Jan 3 by Thursday

The post was way over any line of decency for a publicly-viewable forum. Make it a private forum for that sort of content. There are a lot of things posted on the forum that I don't agree with, or don't agree with the manner in which they are conveyed. Everyone is free to post what they want, but that doesn't mean they're free from repercussion for it.

If the downward spiral plummets the board to the dark depths of not having posts like the one in contention, I'm strapping in for the nausea and violent vomitting 'til we get there.

What have I missed?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024