Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone fishing and blanking 15:18 - Jan 11 with 2844 viewsOldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/carvalhal-gives-transfer-update

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gone fishing and blanking on 15:31 - Jan 11 with 2797 viewsDarran

No doubt the usual pricks will find this hysterical.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gone fishing and blanking on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 2782 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I for one ain't laughing.

Carvalhal has said he only wants the players he's identified. Jenkins, meanwhile is busy fu*king up a deal for a full back he doesn't want due to the asking price, so is now going back in for another fullback that Carvalhal probably doesn't want.

You couldn't make it up.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Gone fishing and blanking on 15:35 - Jan 11 with 2778 viewsyescomeon

"We have some gaps in the team..."

We have some faint hints of team in the gaps more like.

Upthecity!

Gone fishing and blanking on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 2739 viewsMo_Wives

"The boat is on the sea"

There it is. Go on Huw, catch us a whopper instead of telling us one...

never mind.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:00 - Jan 11 with 2675 viewsmax936

He's a right character is Carlos fair play, "The Boats on the Sea but the Fish ain't biting" change the fing bait then or move to a more productive area and get Jenkins off the Lap Top playing Football Manager

Get out there OJ you can catch the fukers in damp grass.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 2623 viewsvetchonian

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:00 - Jan 11 by max936

He's a right character is Carlos fair play, "The Boats on the Sea but the Fish ain't biting" change the fing bait then or move to a more productive area and get Jenkins off the Lap Top playing Football Manager

is he related to one Eric Cantona I wonder?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:21 - Jan 11 with 2600 viewsWarwickHunt

[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 16:23]
Gone fishing and blanking on 16:22 - Jan 11 with 2591 viewsmax936

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:17 - Jan 11 by vetchonian

is he related to one Eric Cantona I wonder?

You mean that he may have a future on the big screen

Login to get fewer ads

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 2554 viewsmike1

Full back identified as someone the manager wants to help our cause. Not acceptable price to our esteemed DOF. Go for the cheaper second choice( at least ). Please no one seems a good business model for our investors but not manager or fans. Words fal me.
Gone fishing and blanking on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 2538 viewsOldjack

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:00 - Jan 11 by max936

That kant Huw is a bit like you ,couldn't catch in a gold fish bowl

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:34 - Jan 11 with 2515 viewsmax936

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:31 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

That kant Huw is a bit like you ,couldn't catch in a gold fish bowl

I just caught you, you thick tw@t

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 2444 viewsOldjack

Gone fishing and blanking on 16:34 - Jan 11 by max936

I just caught you, you thick tw@t

Bollocks, you blanked yet again

Anyways i heard this little rumour today ......

Apparently we're arguing the toss over the Fulham full back and looking to bring in that lad from Barnsley for half the price,even thou according to reports on twitter that the Fulham lad is a much better player .

Gone fishing and blanking on 17:10 - Jan 11 with 2399 viewsHugeEnkins

Wow, what a thoroughly expected yet depressing read that was. Absolutely nothing has changed at all and won't for the foreseeable. There's no real desire to save us at all.
Gone fishing and blanking on 17:24 - Jan 11 with 2352 viewsclloy2

Gone fishing and blanking on 17:10 - Jan 11 by HugeEnkins

Wow, what a thoroughly expected yet depressing read that was. Absolutely nothing has changed at all and won't for the foreseeable. There's no real desire to save us at all.

The only thing that's changed, is that now we have a proper seasoned manager , who not since Laudrop, is not prepared to put up with the nonsense that our DOF has put in place over the last three seasons, where the quality of the playing squad has gone down, in parallel with our league position (I wonder why !!). And unlike the previous 3/4 managers that have stood by /grateful for a Prem job ,have said nothing to upset the DOF.
Whereas in this case, Carlos the Jackal is making it plain and clear (in a roundabout way) for all to read, he isn't having none of it. What could be more clearer than "the boat has sailed, but Im not on it, I'm watching from the beach."
I really am taking to this guy, a breath of fresh air and a dose of honest reality at long last.
No doubt if he carries on like this, openly questioning the board, he will be gone in the summer, and they'll put in another yes man
Gone fishing and blanking on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 2123 viewsplasjack

Gone fishing and blanking on 17:24 - Jan 11 by clloy2

The only thing that's changed, is that now we have a proper seasoned manager , who not since Laudrop, is not prepared to put up with the nonsense that our DOF has put in place over the last three seasons, where the quality of the playing squad has gone down, in parallel with our league position (I wonder why !!). And unlike the previous 3/4 managers that have stood by /grateful for a Prem job ,have said nothing to upset the DOF.
Whereas in this case, Carlos the Jackal is making it plain and clear (in a roundabout way) for all to read, he isn't having none of it. What could be more clearer than "the boat has sailed, but Im not on it, I'm watching from the beach."
I really am taking to this guy, a breath of fresh air and a dose of honest reality at long last.
No doubt if he carries on like this, openly questioning the board, he will be gone in the summer, and they'll put in another yes man

I like Carlos, he has more chance of being the next Poet Laureate, than our saviour to retain P/L status.
Gone fishing and blanking on 21:21 - Jan 11 with 1984 viewsHugeEnkins

Gone fishing and blanking on 17:24 - Jan 11 by clloy2

"the boat has sailed, but Im not on it, I'm watching from the beach."

I took that as him not being involved in the transfers. I do like the guy, yes. Whether he gets the desperately needed resources we need remains to be seen. Right now, I'm not confident.
Gone fishing and blanking on 01:27 - Jan 12 with 1825 viewsLeonWasGod

Gone fishing and blanking on 15:42 - Jan 11 by Mo_Wives

"The boat is on the sea"

There it is. Go on Huw, catch us a whopper instead of telling us one...

never mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024