Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald trump 23:28 - Jan 12 with 8828 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is this guy all there

Is he thick as Fack or just a racist and doesn’t give a Fack about it .

Donthe people who voted for him think he’s doing a fine job ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald trump on 00:17 - Jan 13 with 4786 viewsoffshoreyoce

I voted for him and, against all odds, think he's doing an amazingly fine job.

Racist comment holds no water. Give me a break.

Sh*thole countries exist. If they didn't, the USA wouldn't have an immigration problem, and would have no need to accept any "refugees."

God forbid a world leader speaks honestly, from the heart, and like a regular person, as opposed to lying eloquently. (this place had 8 years of Obama, this is actually quite refreshing)
Donald trump on 00:22 - Jan 13 with 4778 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Donald trump on 00:17 - Jan 13 by offshoreyoce

Sh*thole countries exist. If they didn't, the USA wouldn't have an immigration problem, and would have no need to accept any "refugees."

God forbid a world leader speaks honestly, from the heart, and like a regular person, as opposed to lying eloquently. (this place had 8 years of Obama, this is actually quite refreshing)

Facking hell

God bless you 🤧

Donald trump on 01:46 - Jan 13 with 4738 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah he's so honest. Never told a fib in his life
Donald trump on 02:03 - Jan 13 with 4734 viewsEbo

This is either sarcasm or you're dense as fook

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald trump on 06:17 - Jan 13 with 4681 viewsjackportis

So poor education, disease widespread, poor infra structure, high crimes, over breeding into poverty, drug trafficking, gang cultures, lawless and corrupt police and governments what is Trump talking about. A politician of his standing should not be telling the truth. I look forward to question time, the media, prime ministers questions showing our career politicians nodding their heads in disgust proving they disagree with him.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Donald trump on 09:49 - Jan 13 with 4613 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald trump on 10:14 - Jan 13 with 4590 viewsLord_Bony

The guy is not fit enough mentally to hold the office of POTUS....FACT.

Only last month this fckwit declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel...not good at all for peace in the Middle East.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald trump on 11:03 - Jan 13 with 4546 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just look up Libya see what kind of sh!t hole they’ve made of that country

Login to get fewer ads

Donald trump on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 4522 viewsHeadmaster

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Donald trump on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 4479 viewsJack_Meoff

Donald trump on 11:03 - Jan 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Just look up Libya see what kind of sh!t hole they’ve made of that country

A classic example of what happens when you try and work against the interests of the international finance mafia. I can't quite fathom how people haven't twigged who the 'terrorists' are. Mental.

With regard to Trump, in one week's time he'll have been in office for a year and not declared war on anyone yet. Apart from the MOAB in Afghanistan and some cruise missiles into Syria, that was about it wasn't it? I guess that's a positive at least.

The US and Israel have been beating the drums regarding Iran over the last few months though, I wonder what ruse they'll concoct to justify military action when and if it occurs.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Donald trump on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 4473 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald trump on 10:14 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

The guy is not fit enough mentally to hold the office of POTUS....FACT.

Only last month this fckwit declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel...not good at all for peace in the Middle East.

I don't really have an opinion about Jerusalem. I'm just a bit curious about the lack of outrage over this:

Or this:

Or any of the first 25 seconds of this:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald trump on 12:31 - Jan 13 with 4430 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 12:04 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't really have an opinion about Jerusalem. I'm just a bit curious about the lack of outrage over this:

Or this:

Perhaps there isn't outrage because most of the world have enough brain cells to be able to differentiate between campaign rhetoric that, as far as I'm aware, every candidate for the presidency, probably every candidate for any office in New York, etc etc has partaken in as a sop to the hugely influential Jewish community and actually doing it?

He's a moron.

He can't even get his facts right on moving the American Embassy in London.
Donald trump on 13:10 - Jan 13 with 4387 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 12:31 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps there isn't outrage because most of the world have enough brain cells to be able to differentiate between campaign rhetoric that, as far as I'm aware, every candidate for the presidency, probably every candidate for any office in New York, etc etc has partaken in as a sop to the hugely influential Jewish community and actually doing it?

He's a moron.

He can't even get his facts right on moving the American Embassy in London.

Call me hopelessly naive or incurably optimistic, love, but I'm one of that dwindling band of folk who believe that should be no substantive difference between "campaign rhetoric" and enacted policy. Do I think Jerusalem ought to be recognised as the Israeli capital city? No I don't, I think it's madness personally, but if a politician has been elected with that recognition as a manifesto pledge then I would expect him or her to attempt to make good on that promise.

The above notwithstanding, as for Trump, well, he's a liar, isn't he? A day-glo Duke of York who has marched working folk to the top of the hill and is abandoning them to find their own way back down. After promising repeatedly an end to the degradation of US manufacturing comes the news that he's off to take his place amongst the 'foul usurers' at Davos with the WEF. An event and an organisation that stood throughout his election campaign as the embodiment of everything he was exhorting working folk to get up off their knees and make a stand against.

Judas got thirty pieces of silver, I wonder how much Trump held out for?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald trump on 13:14 - Jan 13 with 4381 viewsperchrockjack

Brilliant Loh. Just brilliant

You make me feel humble ,which is hard

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Donald trump on 13:17 - Jan 13 with 4373 viewsMagic_Michu

You, my friend, must be bonkers too.

Trump is clearly ill in the head. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Donald trump on 13:31 - Jan 13 with 4347 viewsHeadmaster

Donald trump on 13:17 - Jan 13 by Magic_Michu

You, my friend, must be bonkers too.

Trump is clearly ill in the head. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

But his greatest asset is his mental stability. He said so himself.
Donald trump on 14:27 - Jan 13 with 4292 viewsexiledclaseboy

25th amendment. It can be done.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald trump on 14:29 - Jan 13 with 4287 viewsHighjack

He's clearly thick as shyt. Egotistic, possibly narcissistic. Rude, enjoys trolling the world on Twitter. Lazy, spends most of his time watching tv or playing golf. And an all round bastard.

But nevertheless still preferable to Hilary.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald trump on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 4264 viewswobbly

Donald trump on 14:27 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

25th amendment. It can be done.

But hopefully not for a few years. He is tremendously entertaining.
Donald trump on 17:39 - Jan 13 with 4155 viewsLoyal

Donald trump on 12:04 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Or this:

I'll help you out.
It's because he is black. And black people aren't racist.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald trump on 17:45 - Jan 13 with 4137 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 17:39 - Jan 13 by Loyal

I'll help you out.
It's because he is black. And black people aren't racist.

I'll help you out.

George W said the same thing. He's white. And a republican.

Hillary said the same thing. She's white. And a democrat.

Neither were or are regarded as racist. Nor as stupid over the Jerusalem argument.

Trump is both stupid and racist. Not because he's white. Just because he's stupid and racist.
Donald trump on 17:48 - Jan 13 with 4130 viewsHighjack

Donald trump on 17:45 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

I'll help you out.

George W said the same thing. He's white. And a republican.

Hillary said the same thing. She's white. And a democrat.

Neither were or are regarded as racist. Nor as stupid over the Jerusalem argument.

Trump is both stupid and racist. Not because he's white. Just because he's stupid and racist.

Trump isn't white. He's a person of colour. (Orange)

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald trump on 17:53 - Jan 13 with 4121 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 13:10 - Jan 13 by Lohengrin

Call me hopelessly naive or incurably optimistic, love, but I'm one of that dwindling band of folk who believe that should be no substantive difference between "campaign rhetoric" and enacted policy. Do I think Jerusalem ought to be recognised as the Israeli capital city? No I don't, I think it's madness personally, but if a politician has been elected with that recognition as a manifesto pledge then I would expect him or her to attempt to make good on that promise.

The above notwithstanding, as for Trump, well, he's a liar, isn't he? A day-glo Duke of York who has marched working folk to the top of the hill and is abandoning them to find their own way back down. After promising repeatedly an end to the degradation of US manufacturing comes the news that he's off to take his place amongst the 'foul usurers' at Davos with the WEF. An event and an organisation that stood throughout his election campaign as the embodiment of everything he was exhorting working folk to get up off their knees and make a stand against.

Judas got thirty pieces of silver, I wonder how much Trump held out for?

There are many, many instances where rhetoric and action both should be, and are, different.

Recognising when is the difference between a loutish oaf and a statesman.

As for the rest. I simply cannot believe anyone believed him to be anything other than he is. He just made a judgment on the groups that would be stupid enough to support him, said what they wanted to hear and pretended he cared. Despite all evidence to the contrary. And despite a whole history of doing exactly what he loudly condemned.

And he didn't hold out for anything. He's one of the ones dishing out the silver to the rest.
Donald trump on 17:56 - Jan 13 with 4109 viewsjack2jack

He is a disaster waiting to happen!
Donald trump on 17:58 - Jan 13 with 4105 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald said this was fake news so wise up you daft millennial snowflake cucks.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:58]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024