Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time To Get Behind Every Player 07:26 - Jan 23 with 2041 viewsSTID2017

For the next 14 games (plus the FA Cup) we need to stop the Clucas / Naughton / Ki / Fer ? Carroll slagging off particularly on here and definitely at the game.
For example when Carroll was stripped and ready to come on, there was almost a collective groan around the ground.
Yet the way he was deployed by Carlos, giving Ayew assistance up front, he did really well taking the pressure off.
Quite a few of our players are workmanlike, but as long as they do a job like they did last night, it's all good

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 1947 viewsWAFU

No. All last night did (against a very lacklustre Liverpool) was paper over the cracks.

The squad is not strong enough and we need 3/4 players in this window to have any chance of staying up.
Time To Get Behind Every Player on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 1935 viewsTheResurrection

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 12:34 - Jan 23 by WAFU

No. All last night did (against a very lacklustre Liverpool) was paper over the cracks.

The squad is not strong enough and we need 3/4 players in this window to have any chance of staying up.

Get behind the Club and players FFS.

It ain't rocketscience although it seems that way to the think kunts on this forum.

This is do or die and the protests and negativity will finish us off.

Good post from the OP for once.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 12:48 - Jan 23 with 1885 viewsPrivate_Partz

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 12:34 - Jan 23 by WAFU

So you are not getting behind the team unless we sign 3 or 4 players??
This is Jenkins we are talking about mind.
I have always said that the players and manager are all we have to get us out of the mess of his making so we must back them 100%.
I have no problems in protesting against Jenkins outside of the 90mins. Inside the game will be fine with me if all hope is lost.
There should be no singling out of the players in the meantime and let's give the team our full support where it matters. On the pitch.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:19 - Jan 23 with 1700 viewsjacktheripper

Never ever booed a player in a swans shirt and for the life of me fail to see what it would achieve.

Why cant we support our team and protest against the sellouts?
Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:22 - Jan 23 with 1694 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Agree but I can't get behind Bony..........no one will be able to find me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:23 - Jan 23 with 1690 viewspencoedjack

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:19 - Jan 23 by jacktheripper

Never ever booed a player in a swans shirt and for the life of me fail to see what it would achieve.

Why cant we support our team and protest against the sellouts?

Exactly I think Naughton is a fuking shocking footballer but for 90 mins he has my full support.

My protest will continue you on 27(8) mins to get the sellouts out.
Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:28 - Jan 23 with 1667 viewskarnataka

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:23 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

Exactly I think Naughton is a fuking shocking footballer but for 90 mins he has my full support.

My protest will continue you on 27(8) mins to get the sellouts out.

A bloke sitting in front of me last night was up in arms and mouthing off at Naughton when he played a pass under pressure that was intercepted. Ten seconds later, Ollson did exactly the same thing but not under pressure and this guy shouted 'Oooh, unlucky'.
Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:31 - Jan 23 with 1660 viewssainthelens

With CC being able to see what Clement couldn't, I've noticed a difference in our players since he arrived. The energy and commitment is there now, he and we know their limitations.....our frustration with Jenkins ends up being taken out on the team.
Login to get fewer ads

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:32 - Jan 23 with 1655 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:28 - Jan 23 by karnataka

A bloke sitting in front of me last night was up in arms and mouthing off at Naughton when he played a pass under pressure that was intercepted. Ten seconds later, Ollson did exactly the same thing but not under pressure and this guy shouted 'Oooh, unlucky'.

Do you sit behind Olsson's Dad?

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:35 - Jan 23 with 1641 viewspencoedjack

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:32 - Jan 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Do you sit behind Olsson's Dad?

Probably me

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:37 - Jan 23 with 1635 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 19:35 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

Probably me

You should know if you are his Dad, maybe you need to check with his mum?

Time To Get Behind Every Player on 20:14 - Jan 23 with 1574 viewsswanaway

Steady on STID, can't have someone trying to be positive on here. I'm behind them 100%.
Time To Get Behind Every Player on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 1567 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Spot on mate. We have had a tough time of it. I firmly believe our luck has changed and a result like last night will go a long way to staying up. We will look back at this result i`m pretty sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024