Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official story of the game - Liverpool 14:32 - Jan 24 with 5834 viewsbluenile

Great video, I have to say.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:45 - Jan 24 with 4360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we usually publish a 'Story of the game'?

Will there be a special edition DVD of the game in the club shop?

Perhaps commemorative t-shirts or other merchandise in the shop regarding the result?

Have we really fallen so far that we act in such a way over stealing a result against another team in our league?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:49 - Jan 24 with 4348 views34dfgdf54

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:45 - Jan 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps commemorative t-shirts or other merchandise in the shop regarding the result?

Have we really fallen so far that we act in such a way over stealing a result against another team in our league?

Maybe im being miserable but I tend to agree with this.

Going a bit OTT, yes we beat Liverpool, which is a massive achievement for any side, but we are still bottom. All for enjoying the moment, but lets get back to business this Sat and get the job done and move onto Arsenal. The result will mean very little unless we can get a point out of Arsenal or Leicester.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:50 - Jan 24 with 4338 viewsperchrockjack

Thought it was just scousers were thieves me self

Swans deserved to win, even Reds fans admit as much

Liverpool had wrong attitude ,ours was correct but it counts for little now as we re still bottom but it's rekindled a dying season and for that lets be grateful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:53 - Jan 24 with 4333 viewswestwalesed

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:45 - Jan 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There is something very wrong with you if you can't enjoy that game, regardless of if we stole it or not!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:53 - Jan 24 with 4331 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:50 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

Thought it was just scousers were thieves me self

Swans deserved to win, even Reds fans admit as much

Liverpool had wrong attitude ,ours was correct but it counts for little now as we re still bottom but it's rekindled a dying season and for that lets be grateful

We absolutely did not deserve to win. They missed numerous chances. I'm not talking about half chances, they missed many very easy chances.

We played well considering how terrible a team we have but saying we deserved to win is laughable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:55 - Jan 24 with 4320 viewsperchrockjack

Well we disagree

Missing chances is not playing well, taking them IS ,and we did.

Attitude is part and parcel of winning.

Liverpool attitude let them down. Firmino has been dynamite as has Salah

They weren't on Monday

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 15:19 - Jan 24 with 4265 viewsOldjack

Just fuk off ,and let us bask in our glory ,we've had very little if any to shout about this season not to mention it's their first loss in god knows how many games FUKING HEROES OUR BOYS WERE THAT NIGHT !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 15:19 - Jan 24 with 4263 viewsoldcob

We defended better than they attacked, therefore we deserved to win.
Login to get fewer ads

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 15:25 - Jan 24 with 4250 viewsLegend83

Yes, there have been quite a few "story of the game" videos made on the YouTube channel, all of them damn good.

So no, we did not make it as a one-off special for this victory against the odds. You know, something that we should all be pretty pleased about regardless of the wider context.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 16:37 - Jan 24 with 4150 viewsLibertarian

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:53 - Jan 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We absolutely did not deserve to win. They missed numerous chances. I'm not talking about half chances, they missed many very easy chances.

We played well considering how terrible a team we have but saying we deserved to win is laughable.

Football is about scoring more goals than the opposition.

The team that scores the most goals is the team that deserves to win.
Always has been, always will.

You can pass the ball around in triangles, play keep-uppies, and miss as many chances as you like. But if you don't score, you'll just be wasting time. (It may look good though)
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 16:42]
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 16:41 - Jan 24 with 4134 viewsFireboy2

We have 'deserved' to have won games we have lost ffs

Dyss only ever comes on and posts negativity

He is a bellend
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 16:47 - Jan 24 with 4111 viewssainthelens

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:53 - Jan 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Italian sides have played like that for ever and have had success and plaudits for it. I'm not saying we are anywhere near them, but for a side with limitations like us, CC out thought and out pointed Klopp, there are more ways to win a football match. I've a feeling we may need to do the same against Arsenal.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 16:56 - Jan 24 with 4082 viewsGaz_M

Brilliant content from the club. Refreshing.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 18:02 - Jan 24 with 3991 viewsjohnlangy

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 16:41 - Jan 24 by Fireboy2

We have 'deserved' to have won games we have lost ffs

Dyss only ever comes on and posts negativity

He is a bellend

True (on both counts).

If we lose a game when we deserved to win based on chances and possession everyone on here slags the team off for missing the chances. They say we didn't deserve to win because we didn't score more than the other team. All the old cliches.

But, when it happens the other way round it's suddenly different. We didn't deserve it, we were lucky, they had an off night.

For chrissake grow up and appreciate an excellent effort from the entire team, something we've been aching for all season.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 18:15 - Jan 24 with 3952 viewsNeath_Jack

So you deserve to win, through missing chances? Through many very easy chances at that. Odd way to look at it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 18:37 - Jan 24 with 3900 viewsjack2jack

Have a word with yourself,seriously.
If that didn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end,nothing will.
By the way they've done The Story of...........for other games.
Oh and we so deserved that win against Liverpool!
Have a nice evening😀
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 3871 viewssainthelens

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 18:37 - Jan 24 by jack2jack

Have a word with yourself,seriously.
If that didn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end,nothing will.
By the way they've done The Story of...........for other games.
Oh and we so deserved that win against Liverpool!
Have a nice evening😀

Well said fella.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 08:48 - Jan 25 with 3639 viewsJethroJack

Lukasz was fantastic, don't you think 😁
What a keeper, pure class, brilliant shot stopper, commands his area, world class saves.
Our BIG POLE in the goal.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 09:38 - Jan 25 with 3567 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea won the champions league doing exactly what we did on Monday night. I wonder if their fans were playing it down.

BUT dyss has a point. I hope this doesn’t exist where it matters, but there does seem to be an atmosphere of job done, we’ll be ok now. 7 or 8 time’s out of ten probably we would have lost that game. That’s not a reason not to rejoice winning it, but isn’t a reason to get the bunting out.

That said, we deserve our you tube clip, I enjoyed it. Now let’s take the arse Lamborghini into some thick London Fog.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 12:44 - Jan 25 with 3503 viewsLegend83

Only just got round to watching it and have to say if that doesn't raise the hairs on your neck as a Swans fan, I don't know what would.
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 12:46 - Jan 25 with 3498 viewsperchrockjack

no Mon, Dwight doesn't have a point.
Not sure anyone remotely thinks its job done. Its ,hopefully, of the job starting to get done

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 13:02 - Jan 25 with 3475 viewsFireboy2

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 12:46 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

no Mon, Dwight doesn't have a point.
Not sure anyone remotely thinks its job done. Its ,hopefully, of the job starting to get done

I for one dont think its job done and i agree with rich when he says its the start of getting he job of surviving done
Official story of the game - Liverpool on 13:38 - Jan 25 with 3452 viewsBloodyhills

Swansea absolutely deserved to win. They defended well enough so that Liverpool ended up passing around without creating many great chances.

In the words of Leon Osman ' Liverpool passed and passed and didn't affect Swansea really in any way, didn't create any real chances, and then in the 90th minute, long ball, knock down, they get an opportunity. Swansea allowed Liverpool to make passes that were ineffectual.'

Football is simple, you have to score more goals than the opposition to win. Liverpool failed to do so, maybe partly down to their attitude and partly down to Swansea leaving little space for them to flourish in.

Swansea clearly deserved to win this one.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 13:45]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 13:51 - Jan 25 with 3431 viewstrampie

I always enjoy those videos, have seen loads of club videos about various games, I've even seen other home team club vids when the Swans have achieved a good away win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Official story of the game - Liverpool on 14:13 - Jan 25 with 3402 viewsjedmo_jack

Another thread ruined by negativity

And by the way, Swans TV produce some great content
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024