Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinetree car sales 07:48 - Feb 13 with 1739 viewsdickythorpe

Any good service reports about this business?
Pinetree car sales on 16:39 - Feb 13 with 1628 viewsmax936

Been around a long time Dicky, as to whether its the same owners I don't know, they've had some mixed reviews over the yrs, but not heard anything about them for a long time, as the saying goes no news is good news.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pinetree car sales on 17:22 - Feb 13 with 1582 viewsjack2jack

Called in there the other week, looking for a car for someone,just beware the prices on the web site, are not the same as on the forecourt, also they charge £150 for a vehicle check, cars were ok, but the way they hook you in, not quite right imho, but the salesman was honest about this, but I was put off by that.Mixed reviews as Max said, checked before hand, other I've spoken too weren't impressed by some of the sales banter.
Pinetree car sales on 20:23 - Feb 13 with 1438 viewsexiledclaseboy

My uncle worked for them years ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Pinetree car sales on 12:54 - Feb 14 with 1301 viewsAkinfenwa

Probably the same as most similar garages. Most of their cars are good with the odd lemon here and there. Anything better than those cowboys in Neath Abbey.

I bought a car from cornerpark which had a leaky injector they changed it the injector no quibles.

Ross Cars in Bont are good too.
Pinetree car sales on 13:13 - Feb 14 with 1269 viewsEbo

Pinetree car sales on 12:54 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

Probably the same as most similar garages. Most of their cars are good with the odd lemon here and there. Anything better than those cowboys in Neath Abbey.

I bought a car from cornerpark which had a leaky injector they changed it the injector no quibles.

Ross Cars in Bont are good too.

Funny you should mention them (TCW), they were on X ray the other week where people were seeing cars on their website yet upon arrival being told they had been sold that morning (a ploy they admit to get people through the door to look at alternate stock).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Pinetree car sales on 13:26 - Feb 14 with 1245 viewsAkinfenwa

Pinetree car sales on 13:13 - Feb 14 by Ebo

Funny you should mention them (TCW), they were on X ray the other week where people were seeing cars on their website yet upon arrival being told they had been sold that morning (a ploy they admit to get people through the door to look at alternate stock).

🤣🤣🤣

They say on the Radio they got a '14 plate Audi A4 for £4,999 then when you walk in you see it there with sold signs all over it.

Then at the back they got a '12 plate Audi A4 with lower spec and higher miles for £9,999.

They dont want anything to do with you if you know about cars. They prey on clueless people like one of my friends who walked in there a while back and bought a 3 year old Fiesta for £9,000 with no negotiation. At the time she could have bought a 6 month old Fiesta from Days for the same money.

I was fuming she nearly cried when I told her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024