Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane. 16:33 - Mar 11 with 4157 viewslifelong

Hobbles off with an ankle injury.
Harry Kane. on 16:43 - Mar 11 with 2935 viewsoldcob

Lets hope its nothing trivial.
Harry Kane. on 16:47 - Mar 11 with 2906 viewslonglostjack

What a shame. Best put your feet up and rest it for a couple of weeks Harry.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Harry Kane. on 16:52 - Mar 11 with 2867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Harry Kane. on 16:43 - Mar 11 by oldcob

Lets hope its nothing trivial.

He'll be a major doubt. Now if Son, Ali and the other good one get the flu this week all the better

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Harry Kane. on 16:56 - Mar 11 with 2826 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Llorente was probably going to start Saturday anyway, but now they likely won't have Kane to sub if we take the lead.

Still not feeling good about the Swans' chances with neither Ayew available.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Harry Kane. on 16:56 - Mar 11 with 2821 viewssainthelens

Massive if he's not available, if/when next week gets really tight they would have brought him on and I'd fear the worst then. NOW...it's a big leveller...plus we have VAR to counteract Ali diving. Carlos will smell blood !!
Harry Kane. on 17:01 - Mar 11 with 2787 viewsunion_jack

Harry Kane. on 16:56 - Mar 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Llorente was probably going to start Saturday anyway, but now they likely won't have Kane to sub if we take the lead.

They'll undoubtedly be favourite in the bookies but it's a cup game and form goes out of the window in many ways. Others coming in will see it as a chance to get something personally out of the season. A visit to Wembley (which I totally disagree with) is the reward so expect whoever to give their all.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Harry Kane. on 17:02 - Mar 11 with 2778 viewsSwanjaxs

Woop woop possible ligament damage 👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Harry Kane. on 17:06 - Mar 11 with 2731 viewssainthelens

Be Jesus, it's written in the stars so it is. All we need is our ball boy to get Erikson sent off next week !!
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane. on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 2713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Harry Kane. on 17:01 - Mar 11 by union_jack

They'll undoubtedly be favourite in the bookies but it's a cup game and form goes out of the window in many ways. Others coming in will see it as a chance to get something personally out of the season. A visit to Wembley (which I totally disagree with) is the reward so expect whoever to give their all.

We're both teams in form. We've just lost out most in form player though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Harry Kane. on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 2670 viewsairedale

Harry Kane. on 17:06 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

Be Jesus, it's written in the stars so it is. All we need is our ball boy to get Erikson sent off next week !!

We used a ball man last time!
Harry Kane. on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 2668 viewsunion_jack

Harry Kane. on 17:07 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

We're both teams in form. We've just lost out most in form player though

Yes, of course. But I believe whoever goes out next week will give 100%+. That's all you can ask for. If it's not enough, it's still been an incredible achievement.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Harry Kane. on 17:15 - Mar 11 with 2651 viewsNogginthenog

Son taking a dive now too, they got it off to a fine art.
Harry Kane. on 17:21 - Mar 11 with 2615 viewspencoedjack

Disagree

Already almost certain of a top 4 finish, out of the CL believe they won’t risk a weakened team against another PL team when it’s their only chance of a trophy

Kane out is massive
Harry Kane. on 17:27 - Mar 11 with 2564 viewsmajorraglan

Harry Kane. on 17:21 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

Disagree

Already almost certain of a top 4 finish, out of the CL believe they won’t risk a weakened team against another PL team when it’s their only chance of a trophy

Kane out is massive

It could be a massive blow to the Swans as well if it’s a serious injury. Don’t mind him missing next week, but would want him fit for the rest of the season as Spurs have to play a number of the teams in the relegation scrap and it would help the Swans cause if Spurs could win those games.
Harry Kane. on 17:42 - Mar 11 with 2480 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Diver Alli hurt too now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Harry Kane. on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 2479 viewsSwanjaxs

Bye bye dele.... looks like a groin injury

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Harry Kane. on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 2443 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't worry, we have Routs to fall back on
Harry Kane. on 17:49 - Mar 11 with 2400 viewsperplex

Grasping at straws lads they are getting stronger as the game goes on despite the injury`s.
Harry Kane. on 17:50 - Mar 11 with 2376 viewsSwanjaxs

Harry Kane. on 17:49 - Mar 11 by perplex

Grasping at straws lads they are getting stronger as the game goes on despite the injury`s.

........ and Bournemouth are getting poorer as the game goes on 👍

Harry Kane. on 17:58 - Mar 11 with 2314 viewsTenbySwan

I really hope we go for it on the cup with a strong team.
The 24/3 is an international break and the semi final date is the same as Man City away which is fair to say is a write off anyway .
Harry Kane. on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 2269 viewsploppy

Harry Kane. on 17:27 - Mar 11 by majorraglan

It could be a massive blow to the Swans as well if it’s a serious injury. Don’t mind him missing next week, but would want him fit for the rest of the season as Spurs have to play a number of the teams in the relegation scrap and it would help the Swans cause if Spurs could win those games.

In reality, only their games against Stoke and West Brom are significant. They have enough to beat Stoke without Kane. And by the time they play WBA, they'll already be down.
Harry Kane. on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 2067 views3swan

Harry Kane. on 18:06 - Mar 11 by ploppy

In reality, only their games against Stoke and West Brom are significant. They have enough to beat Stoke without Kane. And by the time they play WBA, they'll already be down.

Still points to play for and they also have to play Brighton.
Harry Kane. on 22:08 - Mar 11 with 1763 viewsploppy

Harry Kane. on 19:01 - Mar 11 by 3swan

Still points to play for and they also have to play Brighton.

Yes, I know. I'd discounted Brighton - I'd be amazed if they get dragged into it.
Harry Kane. on 22:36 - Mar 11 with 1697 viewsRancid

That Son is one of the best strikers in the league soi won't be too much of a blow for them.
Harry Kane. on 08:52 - Mar 12 with 1415 viewsyescomeon

Harry Kane. on 17:01 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Surely it can't be played at Wembley if spurs get there. Should be moved to the millennium or something, supposed to be a neutral ground.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024