Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy's chance 11:09 - Mar 11 with 5354 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets see what Carlos can do here.

Drag him to one side and tell him that this is his chance to show Southgate.

Big opportunity for the lad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tammy's chance on 11:42 - Mar 11 with 3863 viewsWhiterockin

He will need a hatrick against Spurs to get near the next squad. I would settle for a brace.
Tammy's chance on 11:51 - Mar 11 with 3830 viewsdcd14

Ayew up top Dyer back in I reckon.
Tammy's chance on 12:00 - Mar 11 with 3797 viewsmax936

Tammy's chance on 11:51 - Mar 11 by dcd14

This for me to, Tammy's had a good few chances and he's unable to play up top and hold the ball up and often ends up on his arse, needs to really start stepping up, but he's not gonna get in ahead of Dyer or Ayew at the moment at least, he's got time on his side with being young, but he's got a bit of work to do.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 12:01]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy's chance on 12:00 - Mar 11 with 3795 viewsmonmouth

Tammy's chance on 11:51 - Mar 11 by dcd14

Yes. Abraham will get a subs role I reckon too. I'd expect Dyer/Ayew or even Routledge/Ayew before Ayew/Abraham.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tammy's chance on 12:02 - Mar 11 with 3781 viewsmax936

Tammy's chance on 12:00 - Mar 11 by monmouth

Yes. Abraham will get a subs role I reckon too. I'd expect Dyer/Ayew or even Routledge/Ayew before Ayew/Abraham.

Got to be Dyer ahead of Routs surely.

Tammy's chance on 12:05 - Mar 11 with 3767 viewsWhiterockin

Ayew is cup tied.
Tammy's chance on 12:16 - Mar 11 with 3730 viewsjack247

Jordan is suspended, Andre is cup tied along with King.

I would have thought it would be Dyer and Tammy in for the Ayews and Carroll in for King.

Personally I’d stick with the likes of Nordfeldt and Roberts, but I think Carlos is going to have a real go at this and will revert to his best team.
Tammy's chance on 12:29 - Mar 11 with 3671 viewsmax936

Tammy's chance on 12:05 - Mar 11 by Whiterockin

Ayew is cup tied.

Oh aye so is King, Tammy will play Saturday then, think Spurs will be at full strength to, now that they're out of Champions League.

Login to get fewer ads

Tammy's chance on 12:36 - Mar 11 with 3647 viewsTenbySwan

Watched Rashford's two goals for United yesterday, who I think is the same age as Tammy ?

Shows just how far behind Tammy is.

He needs to improve greatly and quickly. I would love to see him do it.
Tammy's chance on 13:40 - Mar 12 with 3302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tammy's chance on 12:36 - Mar 11 by TenbySwan

Watched Rashford's two goals for United yesterday, who I think is the same age as Tammy ?

Shows just how far behind Tammy is.

He needs to improve greatly and quickly. I would love to see him do it.

I can't see it myself. Would love to be proven wrong though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tammy's chance on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 3277 viewsHighjack

Said it time and time again he needs to start doing the simple stuff first, before trying little flicks, tricks and turns that more often than not results in losing the ball and falling on his arse.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tammy's chance on 13:53 - Mar 12 with 3274 viewsTaliesin

I presume recalling Baston or McBurnie isn't possible

Even Trundle would give us more than Abraham
Tammy's chance on 13:54 - Mar 12 with 3269 viewspencoedjack

Tammy's chance on 13:40 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I can't see it myself. Would love to be proven wrong though

Me neither
Tammy's chance on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 3260 viewsMagic_Michu

Ive heard that Tammy is hated by the rest of the squad... he struts around thinking he's the Dogs cahoonas... it's only got worse since the England call up.

His constant flinging his arms in the air trying to blame everyone else when something doesn't go his way is a tad infuriating.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Tammy's chance on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 3249 viewsLeonWasGod

Tammy's chance on 12:00 - Mar 11 by max936

This for me to, Tammy's had a good few chances and he's unable to play up top and hold the ball up and often ends up on his arse, needs to really start stepping up, but he's not gonna get in ahead of Dyer or Ayew at the moment at least, he's got time on his side with being young, but he's got a bit of work to do.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 12:01]

Agreed about Tammy. But missing both Ayews means sadly that's the only option we have. Out of Tammy, Dyer, Routs or Narsingh leading the line, it has to be Tammy. I reckon there's more chance of me pulling Kate Winslet than him winning the game for us, but hopefully he'll go out there and prove me wrong. It's completely the wrong game for him though - I suspect we'll be quite defensive so he'll end up isolated and not contribute that much in hold up play. But what choice have we got?
Tammy's chance on 14:51 - Mar 12 with 3185 viewsJFSwan

He started the season really well but the Bony came in and showed us what real hold up play looks like.
Tammy's chance on 15:01 - Mar 12 with 3177 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tammy's chance on 13:58 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

Agreed about Tammy. But missing both Ayews means sadly that's the only option we have. Out of Tammy, Dyer, Routs or Narsingh leading the line, it has to be Tammy. I reckon there's more chance of me pulling Kate Winslet than him winning the game for us, but hopefully he'll go out there and prove me wrong. It's completely the wrong game for him though - I suspect we'll be quite defensive so he'll end up isolated and not contribute that much in hold up play. But what choice have we got?

Play the young boy at RB and put Naughton up top !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tammy's chance on 15:02 - Mar 12 with 3163 viewsLeonWasGod

Tammy's chance on 15:01 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Play the young boy at RB and put Naughton up top !

Where he can do less damage... Stick Bartley up there and hoof is another option
Tammy's chance on 17:14 - Mar 12 with 3097 viewsjasper_T

Tammy's chance on 13:58 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

U23s superstar Courtney Baker Richardson.
Tammy's chance on 17:23 - Mar 12 with 3076 viewsPegojack

Our best chance is to park the bus and go for penalties, specially if Kane and Ali are out. When it gets to pens, its 50/50.
Tammy's chance on 22:10 - Mar 12 with 2865 viewskarnataka

Think Tammy will do well against WBA, he scored a hatfull against Championship sides last season.
Tammy's chance on 08:50 - Mar 13 with 2661 viewsOptimisticJack

Tammy is a fox in the box. Playing the lone striker down the middle of the park makes him look like a duck out of water. Most of his goals are from 5 yards out.
The one player that can bring the best out of Tammy is Narsingh particularly if he gets to the bye line and pulls balls back to feed Tammy.

Optimisticjack

Tammy's chance on 12:54 - Mar 13 with 2522 viewsTaliesin

Go 442 with VDH & Courtney Baker Richardson up front.

Tammy can cut the half time oranges
Tammy's chance on 12:57 - Mar 13 with 2518 viewsWarwickHunt

Tammy's chance on 12:02 - Mar 11 by max936

Got to be Dyer ahead of Routs surely.

I'd put Danny Dyer ahead of Routledge.
Tammy's chance on 13:02 - Mar 13 with 2502 viewsChrisSCFC

Tammy's chance on 14:51 - Mar 12 by JFSwan

He started the season really well but the Bony came in and showed us what real hold up play looks like.

That's a good one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024