Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions League - a corker 12:09 - Mar 16 with 1376 viewsstevethejack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43430473
Champions League - a corker on 12:36 - Mar 16 with 1324 viewsBanosswan

Two English sides, drawn together, three Spanish sides kept apart. Conspiracy theory anyone?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Champions League - a corker on 13:48 - Mar 16 with 1257 viewstrampie

Champions League - a corker on 12:36 - Mar 16 by Banosswan

Two English sides, drawn together, three Spanish sides kept apart. Conspiracy theory anyone?

Yes I seen that on social media already, people saying because La Liga is so much stronger than the Premier League the conspiracy theory is they put the two Premier League teams together to keep one in the competition.
People putting forward not just recent Champions League wins by La Liga teams and making the final as evidence but the last round of matches also with Barca beating last seasons Premier League champions 3-0 and Seville winning with ease at Man Utd.
You would have thought Man City would have a chance this time round as Barca and Real are seen as not being as strong as in previous years, but lots of people have no faith in Premier League teams compared to La Liga teams, its hard to argue that point, scores on the doors and all that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024