Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock 18:53 - Oct 8 with 5175 viewsowainglyndwr

Could not see anything wrong with his players tackle/hack down
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:10 - Oct 8 with 3687 viewsjackal

Last season he claimed a tackle by Delph was ten times worse than Bennett's tackle on Sane.

If you recall the one in the Cardiff, Man. City cup game. It was a shocker by the Cardiff player.

The man is delusional.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 3674 viewsjack2jack

Diddy say that!😉
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:46 - Oct 8 with 3606 viewssherpajacob

Colin's criteria for a red card.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:55 - Oct 8 with 3577 viewsploppy

Interesting reading their forum. It's quite split - the sensible ones obviously agree it was a red, others claiming it was no more than a yellow, and even querying why Kane wasn't sent off.

Edit: just noticed they've challenged it. If it gets overturned I'll eat my proverbial hat.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 19:57]
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:58 - Oct 8 with 3557 viewssP7qupUf

Calls got away with an appalling tackle against Man City a couple of weeks ago and After has been fortunate in other games too. They put across the impression of being victimised. They kicked sides off the park last year too.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:08 - Oct 8 with 3521 viewsmajorraglan

Lots of managers support their players when it’s obvious to most people they have committed a transgression. Acertain French man comes to mind.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 20:09]
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:30 - Oct 8 with 3455 viewsbuilthjack

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:08 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

Lots of managers support their players when it’s obvious to most people they have committed a transgression. Acertain French man comes to mind.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 20:09]

Also a Scotchman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:33 - Oct 8 with 3448 viewsploppy

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:58 - Oct 8 by sP7qupUf

Calls got away with an appalling tackle against Man City a couple of weeks ago and After has been fortunate in other games too. They put across the impression of being victimised. They kicked sides off the park last year too.

Arter is next. I believe he's only one yellow from a ban already. He got away with a very late trip against Newcastle (I think) which could easily have been a red, but was given a yellow.
Login to get fewer ads

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:54 - Oct 8 with 3400 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:10 - Oct 8 by jackal

Last season he claimed a tackle by Delph was ten times worse than Bennett's tackle on Sane.

If you recall the one in the Cardiff, Man. City cup game. It was a shocker by the Cardiff player.

The man is delusional.

De Bruyne, not Delph?

De Bruyne took Jazz Richards knee out, causing him to miss 17 games. Not a word mentioned about that.

Ralls tackle was for me a yellow. What was stupid was tripping rather than clipping heels, pulling shirt, nudging over, gave the ref scope to give a red, Wasn't violent conduct and cerrtainly wasn't preventing goalscoring opportunity.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:01 - Oct 8 with 3376 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 20:54 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

De Bruyne, not Delph?

De Bruyne took Jazz Richards knee out, causing him to miss 17 games. Not a word mentioned about that.

Ralls tackle was for me a yellow. What was stupid was tripping rather than clipping heels, pulling shirt, nudging over, gave the ref scope to give a red, Wasn't violent conduct and cerrtainly wasn't preventing goalscoring opportunity.

Nowhere near the ball and as cynical as they come. What else would you expect? It would nly have been worse if he'd judo thrown him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:06 - Oct 8 with 3348 viewsploppy

De Bruyne, not Delph?

Well for me, many of your own fans, and more importantly, the ref, it was a red. Thing is, if you kick someone when the ball's not in playing distance it's violent conduct. Whether it was a goalscoring opportunity is moot in this case.

It was almost identical to Granit Xhaka's sending off against us at the Emirates when he did the same to Modou Barrow. So, the "it only happens to the small clubs" argument, doesn't hold either.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:06 - Oct 8 with 3346 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:01 - Oct 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Nowhere near the ball and as cynical as they come. What else would you expect? It would nly have been worse if he'd judo thrown him

Of course it was cynical.

Would have been cynical if he pulled his shirt - which is what he should have done.

Ralls threw his leg in front of Moura; didn't knee him, didn't kick him. Bloody stupid, absolutely but not a red.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:09 - Oct 8 with 3337 viewsBluebird

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:58 - Oct 8 by sP7qupUf

We wern't as bad as some

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/GB2/sais
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:12 - Oct 8 with 3329 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:06 - Oct 8 by ploppy

Well for me, many of your own fans, and more importantly, the ref, it was a red. Thing is, if you kick someone when the ball's not in playing distance it's violent conduct. Whether it was a goalscoring opportunity is moot in this case.

It was almost identical to Granit Xhaka's sending off against us at the Emirates when he did the same to Modou Barrow. So, the "it only happens to the small clubs" argument, doesn't hold either.

I'd agree with your point, the crucial comment was "if you kick someone".

Ralls didn't kick him.

Ralls, rather than clipping heels, pulling shirt etc stupidly waved his leg out in front of Moura, knowing Moura would contact and be brought down.

It wasn't violent conduct.

Stupidity sadly isn't a red card offence, even if it means we may have to play Gunnarsson....
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:12 - Oct 8 with 3329 viewsBluebird

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:06 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Of course it was cynical.

Would have been cynical if he pulled his shirt - which is what he should have done.

Ralls threw his leg in front of Moura; didn't knee him, didn't kick him. Bloody stupid, absolutely but not a red.

If it was against us we would have been screaming for a red though?
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:14 - Oct 8 with 3323 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:12 - Oct 8 by Bluebird

If it was against us we would have been screaming for a red though?

Of course, doesn't mean it's a red though...
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:35 - Oct 8 with 3275 viewsploppy

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:12 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Ralls didn't kick him.

Ralls, rather than clipping heels, pulling shirt etc stupidly waved his leg out in front of Moura, knowing Moura would contact and be brought down.

Stupidity sadly isn't a red card offence, even if it means we may have to play Gunnarsson....

If you think he "waved his leg" in front of Moura then you saw a different game to me.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:48 - Oct 8 with 3226 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:35 - Oct 8 by ploppy

If you think he "waved his leg" in front of Moura then you saw a different game to me.

Well, watch the replay. He sure as hell didn't kick him.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:52 - Oct 8 with 3209 viewssherpajacob

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:12 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Ralls didn't kick him.

It was a Jackie Chan karate kick lunge.

Could easily have seriously injured Moura, no where near the ball. Deliberately playing the man.

Far worse than the incidents that got Terry in CL semi and Beckham in world cup sent off.

Violent conduct , and bringing the game into disrepute. red card all day long.

6 game ban.

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 22:00 - Oct 8 with 3168 viewssherpajacob

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality (tick) against an opponent (tick) when not challenging for the ball, (tick)

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 22:03 - Oct 8 with 3155 viewsploppy

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:48 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Well, watch the replay. He sure as hell didn't kick him.

Depends on your definition of kick, I suppose. Regardless, I'll just add this photo.

Ralls has both feet off the ground, so is not in control of himself - which is one of the criteria for a red card these days. He's taken Moura out at knee/thigh level. The ball's a long way away. If that's not a red, I don't know what is. I'm done now - you carry on if you like.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 23:17 - Oct 8 with 3030 viewspikeypaul

Not a prayer of it being overturned red card all day long.

They have been lucky not have a couple of sending offs already this year.

Warnock is making a coc of himself,he says players (Kane) should not get involved in trying to persuade referees to send other players off. So I presume he did not see his players do exactly the same in getting the Newcastle guy and Huddersfield player get sent off earlier in the season.

Total hypocrite.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 06:40 - Oct 9 with 2904 viewsjackal

De Bruyne, not Delph?

No it was in a game City played later in the season . I can't remember who they played. ( Wigan in the cup?).

Colin decided to stick his oar in after seeing the game on tv.

That Bennett tackle was a shocker though. Potential leg-breaker.

The Ralls tackle was a deliberate taking out of a player. Not dangerous but not even a pretence of playing the ball. I think red was fair.

But Colin's " just because it's little old Cardiff" was embarrassing and pathetic.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 7:22]
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 07:50 - Oct 9 with 2839 viewssherpajacob

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 06:40 - Oct 9 by jackal

No it was in a game City played later in the season . I can't remember who they played. ( Wigan in the cup?).

Colin decided to stick his oar in after seeing the game on tv.

That Bennett tackle was a shocker though. Potential leg-breaker.

The Ralls tackle was a deliberate taking out of a player. Not dangerous but not even a pretence of playing the ball. I think red was fair.

But Colin's " just because it's little old Cardiff" was embarrassing and pathetic.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 7:22]

Little old cardiff or bigger than Barcelona.

I wish they'd make their minds up.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 7:52]

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 08:51 - Oct 9 with 2764 views34dfgdf54

It’s a red all day.

He didn’t make any attempt to play the ball and hacked player down. I seem to remember Xhaka being sent off against us for something similar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024