Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Save me 22:06 - Mar 2 with 5918 viewsnantywatcher

If there's a better (crime) drama this year I will be amazed. Brilliant cast and Lennie James is outstanding. Recorded last two episodes to watch tomorrow night before MotD.
Save me on 00:10 - Mar 3 with 5862 viewsJethroJack

Lennie (Morgan) James is indeed a splendid actor.
Save me on 08:50 - Mar 4 with 5752 viewsDarran

Fantastic drama,excellently written with outstanding acting.

Absolutely dire ending.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Save me on 09:01 - Mar 4 with 5738 viewsexiledclaseboy

The mrs loved it but she watches some crap mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Save me on 09:07 - Mar 4 with 5728 viewsDarran

Save me on 09:01 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

It was superb but a lot of dramas seem to be getting written with season 2 in mind instead of ending season 1 properly.

What did Mrs C think of the ending?

Save me on 09:11 - Mar 4 with 5722 viewsexiledclaseboy

Save me on 09:07 - Mar 4 by Darran

It was superb but a lot of dramas seem to be getting written with season 2 in mind instead of ending season 1 properly.

No idea. I’ll ask her when she wakes up. You’re right about series endings though. It’s an American thing. Nothing gets wrapped up unequivocally anymore.

Save me on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 5624 viewsABERSWAN

Save me on 08:50 - Mar 4 by Darran

Fantastic drama,excellently written with outstanding acting.

Absolutely dire ending.

Your right,watched them all in one sitting and the end was so disappointing. Left a lot of questions, but looked online and series 2 is in the pipeline. Reminded me of a tv version of the film Taken.
Save me on 16:24 - Mar 4 with 5596 viewslondonlisa2001

Save me on 09:07 - Mar 4 by Darran

Didn't see this, but on that note, had recorded the 4 episodes of Kiri with Sarah Lancashire and watched them all last night and it didn't finish properly.

Was annoyed as hell. Hate it when they do that. There's obviously going to be another series, but I wish they'd say so so I don't waste 4 hours watching something without an end.

It was good apart from that. She's always excellent, and directed by a Swansea boy of course.
Save me on 16:31 - Mar 4 with 5583 viewsWarwickHunt

Save me on 09:01 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

Says the Dr. Who fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Save me on 16:35 - Mar 4 with 5574 viewsDarran

Save me on 16:24 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Didn't see this, but on that note, had recorded the 4 episodes of Kiri with Sarah Lancashire and watched them all last night and it didn't finish properly.

Was annoyed as hell. Hate it when they do that. There's obviously going to be another series, but I wish they'd say so so I don't waste 4 hours watching something without an end.

It was good apart from that. She's always excellent, and directed by a Swansea boy of course.

I agree about Kiri too Lis. Who’s the director?

Save me on 16:36 - Mar 4 with 5569 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Save me on 16:24 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Interestingly the writer of Kiri has stated that he categorically has no plans for another series. I expect channel 4 will dangle a very large cheque in front of him to do so though. There were so many unanswered questions at the end that it was faintly ridiculous and I accept that in reality very few things are tied up neatly in the way that Hollywood certainly used to and still sometimes does.

I'm enjoying Save Me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Save me on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 5550 viewslondonlisa2001

Save me on 16:35 - Mar 4 by Darran

I agree about Kiri too Lis. Who’s the director?

Euros Lyn.

He also directed her in Happy Valley which I thought was fantastic.
Save me on 16:55 - Mar 4 with 5544 viewsDarran

Save me on 16:53 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Euros Lyn.

He also directed her in Happy Valley which I thought was fantastic.

TIdy. 👍🏻

Save me on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 5543 viewslondonlisa2001

Save me on 16:36 - Mar 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Interestingly the writer of Kiri has stated that he categorically has no plans for another series. I expect channel 4 will dangle a very large cheque in front of him to do so though. There were so many unanswered questions at the end that it was faintly ridiculous and I accept that in reality very few things are tied up neatly in the way that Hollywood certainly used to and still sometimes does.

I'm enjoying Save Me.

Really?

I thought it had to have another one. Although there's really enough for 1 or 2 more, not another 4.

I don't mind when there are some unknowns, but it almost ended three quarters through. Nothing was cleared up. It was like missing the last 10 pages of a book.
Save me on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 5538 viewsexiledclaseboy

It started off so well.

Save me on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 5532 viewsdickythorpe

Save me on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 5520 viewsexiledclaseboy

God bless you, Dicky.

Save me on 17:10 - Mar 4 with 5512 viewsDarran

In a strange way Save Me reminded me of a drama that was on Sky about 5 or 6 years ago called The Runaway.

Save me on 11:49 - Mar 13 with 5227 viewsDyfnant

Lennys written a great character for himself there. Shows how poor the writing in The Walking Dead is and I say that as a fan of the show.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Save me on 12:50 - Mar 15 with 5113 viewsJJJack

Save me on 17:10 - Mar 4 by Darran

In a strange way Save Me reminded me of a drama that was on Sky about 5 or 6 years ago called The Runaway.

Was that that Cockney writer, Martina Cole's series? If so that was very good. Joana Vanderham was in that who is a friend of my brother's and went to RWCMD with him. She's done well since but that series was a breakthrough for her.

Incidentally my brother has just gone to South Africa to film a remake of the "cult" 90s horror film Leprechaun.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 13:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024