Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night 13:54 - Jan 4 with 3600 viewsTheResurrection

Absolutely hate seeing the failed building merchant talking about football stuff for the world to see.

YOU GREEDY BASTARD GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:38 - Mar 11 with 2954 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:44 - Mar 11 with 2930 viewsunion_jack

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:38 - Mar 11 by Darran

Now you're just being cruel.

🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:47 - Mar 11 with 2902 viewsHighjack

Lol

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:49 - Mar 11 with 2873 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Excellent bumping fair play. Res will be talking to his reflection in the bathroom mirror , positive affirmations innit bruv

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:38 - Mar 11 with 2680 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

🤣

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 2644 viewsTheResurrection

Like I've said, I was all for removing him at the time. There's more of this from October 16 to January 17.

It stops then. He was good to his word, he knew he was responsible and wanted to put things right.

He did.

Then I started to see the benefits in keeping him.

YOU GREEDY BASTARD STAY IN OUR CLUB

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:58 - Mar 11 with 2578 viewsN_T_J

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:43 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Like I've said, I was all for removing him at the time. There's more of this from October 16 to January 17.

It stops then. He was good to his word, he knew he was responsible and wanted to put things right.

He did.

Then I started to see the benefits in keeping him.

YOU GREEDY BASTARD STAY IN OUR CLUB

Turn coat.
Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:59 - Mar 11 with 2573 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:58 - Mar 11 by N_T_J

Turn coat.

Dynamic thinker

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:03 - Mar 11 with 2535 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And you had the gall to call me embarrassing because I said the same thing a few weeks ago about the sell outs (with not so much hatred as your post .🤪

You slag anyone off who disagree with your views , it’s a shame because you talk sense sometimes.

Fire away

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:05 - Mar 11 with 2521 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:03 - Mar 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

And you had the gall to call me embarrassing because I said the same thing a few weeks ago about the sell outs (with not so much hatred as your post .🤪

You slag anyone off who disagree with your views , it’s a shame because you talk sense sometimes.

Fire away

I don't understand your point mate? What did you say? What did I call embarrassing? But before you reply, was it actually you that said it, or someone on Twitter? 😉

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:13 - Mar 11 with 2485 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:05 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I don't understand your point mate? What did you say? What did I call embarrassing? But before you reply, was it actually you that said it, or someone on Twitter? 😉

You don’t understand a lot these days mush ,probably one of your drunken slanging tirades with everyone , I can’t keep up with you any more , you change your mind like a politician, stand for parliament.

You are on your own now kid , it’s you against the world ©️

I saw that on twitter as well

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:15 - Mar 11 with 2473 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 18:13 - Mar 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

You don’t understand a lot these days mush ,probably one of your drunken slanging tirades with everyone , I can’t keep up with you any more , you change your mind like a politician, stand for parliament.

You are on your own now kid , it’s you against the world ©️

I saw that on twitter as well

Wasn't drunk last night mate, had just the 2 cans.

But come on, have the courage of your convictions, what was it you said that I called embarrassing?

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:43 - Mar 12 with 1966 viewsbyron

The power of love....I mean a backhander

Benny

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:48 - Mar 12 with 1945 viewsbyron

I was wondering in fact, do you lot only protest against the yanks when you are struggling or in the bottom 3? You don’t want them out of late I see, they must be quite confused by it all thinking what the hell have we done etc....then you fans like the Res who seem to flip with the wind.

Benny

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 17:10 - Mar 12 with 1890 viewsAnotherJohn

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:49 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Excellent bumping fair play. Res will be talking to his reflection in the bathroom mirror , positive affirmations innit bruv

https://georgianeducator.org/2017/06/05/education-in-georgia-the-emperors-new-cl
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:10]
Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 1678 viewsTNT

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:48 - Mar 12 by byron

I was wondering in fact, do you lot only protest against the yanks when you are struggling or in the bottom 3? You don’t want them out of late I see, they must be quite confused by it all thinking what the hell have we done etc....then you fans like the Res who seem to flip with the wind.

"You...seem to flip with the wind", says byron!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 22:03 - Mar 12 with 1664 viewsLeonWasGod

bumptastic!
Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 23:58 - Mar 12 with 1559 viewsLoyal

Jenkins comments on the Sky News ticker tape last night on 16:48 - Mar 12 by byron

You just dont get it do you.
Thick cnt.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 23:58]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024