Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thousands of England fans... 00:16 - Mar 15 with 7092 viewsKerouac

...due to make the trip to Russia this summer for the World Cup.

What is the matter with these people?
Do they have a death wish or are they people who should really be in some kind of institution, for their own good.

Will Jeremy Corbyn be attending on behalf of British Labour do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Thousands of England fans... on 06:26 - Mar 15 with 4228 viewsWhiterockin

They are going for an early morning jog. As Darren says.................
Thousands of England fans... on 06:47 - Mar 15 with 4209 viewsKilkennyjack

What a fecking drama queen.

I would have gone if Cymru had got there, 100 per cent. Thousands like me.

Unless you are an ex Russian spy, or have taken £100,000’s in dodgy Russian money somehow, then i doubt Putin has a wanted poster of you on his office wall.

Go enjoy the 3 games that England have... and be home before the postcards as normal.

Beware of the Risen People

Thousands of England fans... on 07:13 - Mar 15 with 4161 viewsbuilthjack

They are going to support their team, simple as that. It will be the safest World Cup ever. Putin will ensure that. Enjoy it you England fans, all three games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Thousands of England fans... on 07:21 - Mar 15 with 4141 viewsSwanjaxs

Byrons soul crew boys will be out there to back them up anyway! The Ruskies wont know whats hit them when Dai Thomas and Anus jr steam in 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Thousands of England fans... on 08:00 - Mar 15 with 4068 viewsKerouac

Thousands of England fans... on 06:47 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

What a fecking drama queen.

I would have gone if Cymru had got there, 100 per cent. Thousands like me.

Unless you are an ex Russian spy, or have taken £100,000’s in dodgy Russian money somehow, then i doubt Putin has a wanted poster of you on his office wall.

Go enjoy the 3 games that England have... and be home before the postcards as normal.

It is staggering just how naive you are.

The Russian "fans" (groups of organised thugs that are often led by off duty soldiers and are bolstered by criminals as well as the brainwashed, nationalist, impoverished, angry, youth)...
are going to batter the living shit out of any English fans stupid enough to go along...and they are going to do this with the complete backing of the Russian state.
People will be coming home hospitalised and there may even be a few coming home in body bags.

Putin and his administration have probably already got their script good to go, the excuses and denials lined up...delivered with a smirk and some disparaging remarks concerning the UK.

I'm sure you and the likes of Trampie will be joining in with the excuses, I can hear it now;
"English hooligans always cause trouble"
"They got what they were looking for"
etc.

Thousands of England fans... on 08:06 - Mar 15 with 4051 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Thousands of England fans... on 08:36 - Mar 15 with 3982 viewsbyron

Thousands of England fans... on 08:00 - Mar 15 by Kerouac

The Russian "fans" (groups of organised thugs that are often led by off duty soldiers and are bolstered by criminals as well as the brainwashed, nationalist, impoverished, angry, youth)...
are going to batter the living shit out of any English fans stupid enough to go along...and they are going to do this with the complete backing of the Russian state.
People will be coming home hospitalised and there may even be a few coming home in body bags.

Putin and his administration have probably already got their script good to go, the excuses and denials lined up...delivered with a smirk and some disparaging remarks concerning the UK.

I'm sure you and the likes of Trampie will be joining in with the excuses, I can hear it now;
etc.

It could well go this way, some will come unstuck for sure with Moscow blaming it on English fans provoking the Russians.

Benny

Thousands of England fans... on 08:36 - Mar 15 with 3975 viewsbyron

Thousands of England fans... on 07:21 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

Byrons soul crew boys will be out there to back them up anyway! The Ruskies wont know whats hit them when Dai Thomas and Anus jr steam in 👍😂

The obsession continues.....💋👀

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Thousands of England fans... on 08:41 - Mar 15 with 3968 viewstrampie

English fans causing trouble and getting seriously hurt as a result is it ?, what would the British broadcasting service say......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Thousands of England fans... on 10:21 - Mar 15 with 3861 viewsLoyal

Thousands of England fans... on 08:36 - Mar 15 by byron

Says the Cardiff fan on a Swansea website ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thousands of England fans... on 10:22 - Mar 15 with 3862 viewsWarwickHunt

Thousands of England fans... on 07:21 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

How We Took The Crumlin By Annis (7 books) Abraham.
Thousands of England fans... on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 3697 viewsOldjack

etc.

They did a hit and run job the last outing the Englanders had , it don't bare thinking about what they'll do on their own turf .
Have fun Englanders and stay lucky

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Thousands of England fans... on 14:40 - Mar 15 with 3621 viewspencoedjack

Thousands of England fans... on 08:36 - Mar 15 by byron

Irony alert
Thousands of England fans... on 14:46 - Mar 15 with 3614 viewsSTID2017

etc.

It was on the news that the Russian Government has had all "hooligan chiefs" (for want of a better phrase) in and warned them that if they cause any trouble, basically they'll face a cold future in Gulag.
The travelling fans will enjoy a safe trip, as long as they don't cross the police of course.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Thousands of England fans... on 14:49 - Mar 15 with 3609 viewspencoedjack

Thousands of England fans... on 14:46 - Mar 15 by STID2017

It was on the news that the Russian Government has had all "hooligan chiefs" (for want of a better phrase) in and warned them that if they cause any trouble, basically they'll face a cold future in Gulag.
The travelling fans will enjoy a safe trip, as long as they don't cross the police of course.

I don't believe a word of it.

England fans will get battered in Russia of that I am in no doubt.
Thousands of England fans... on 14:56 - Mar 15 with 3600 viewssherpajacob

the Russian riot police will be under strict instructions not to let any disorder happen at Putins world cup.

A bit like Argentina 78, any likely troublemakers will find themselves on a free holiday n Siberia for 4 weeks next summer.

The Russian fans rioting in France 2016 didn't have the Russian armed forces to stop them

40,000 lions fans went to South Africa in 2009, that's a far more dangerous place.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Thousands of England fans... on 17:08 - Mar 15 with 3488 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am sure the Russian fans will offer the England fans a warm welcome.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Thousands of England fans... on 18:33 - Mar 15 with 3388 viewsmajorraglan

Thousands of England fans... on 14:46 - Mar 15 by STID2017

It could easily kick off out there and England fans would be the most likely target of the Russian hooligans, however I suspect that Mr Putin and the Russians will want to put on a good show and I suspect that something along the lines of the above has happened. I suspect there will be a small scale dust up at the start of the tournament, but that will be it. I think a gypsys warning and the threat of a good shoeing off the Russian Police/military and a trip to the gulag will be enough to make most people toe the line. Anybody that doesn’t, or is in the wrong place at the wrong time..look out.
Thousands of England fans... on 18:45 - Mar 15 with 3376 viewsSwanjaxs

Thousands of England fans... on 14:49 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

I don't believe a word of it.

England fans will get battered in Russia of that I am in no doubt.

Par for the course then 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Thousands of England fans... on 19:28 - Mar 15 with 3307 viewsKilkennyjack

etc.

Well the facts say ....no trouble at all in Toulouse for Russia vs Wales in Euro16.

According to you it would be a certain blood bath.

Its staggering how naive you are....

Thousands of England fans... on 19:45 - Mar 15 with 3271 viewsKerouac

Thousands of England fans... on 19:28 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

Well the facts say ....no trouble at all in Toulouse for Russia vs Wales in Euro16.

According to you it would be a certain blood bath.

Its staggering how naive you are....

No, not according to me.
ENGLAND fans would be attacked, I said, for propaganda purposes.

The facts, and you have a very loose grip on them, show us that Russians were organised to attack innocent England fans (England fans who were of a different generation to those who have caused trouble in the past) at the last tournament and the Russian state reveled in it, sanctioned it and lied that it was England to blame.
Their politicians boasted about Russian proficiency in violence FFS!

If it was innocent Welsh and Irish people being battered you would change your tune, admit it to yourself.

I tell you what would be good though.
An idea.

Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Seumus Milne and other assorted shithouses are always going on about their solidarity with the working class and their love for the game...they also like to defend Russia from time to time.

I would LOVE to see them put their money where their mouth is and attend this event with the England supporters.
Stay in the same hotels, travel with them, mingle with them, get attacked by Russian thugs with them.

I would pay good money to watch that I would.

Thousands of England fans... on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 3165 viewsKilkennyjack

Thousands of England fans... on 19:45 - Mar 15 by Kerouac

No, not according to me.
ENGLAND fans would be attacked, I said, for propaganda purposes.

The facts, and you have a very loose grip on them, show us that Russians were organised to attack innocent England fans (England fans who were of a different generation to those who have caused trouble in the past) at the last tournament and the Russian state reveled in it, sanctioned it and lied that it was England to blame.
Their politicians boasted about Russian proficiency in violence FFS!

If it was innocent Welsh and Irish people being battered you would change your tune, admit it to yourself.

I tell you what would be good though.
An idea.

Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Seumus Milne and other assorted shithouses are always going on about their solidarity with the working class and their love for the game...they also like to defend Russia from time to time.

I would LOVE to see them put their money where their mouth is and attend this event with the England supporters.
Stay in the same hotels, travel with them, mingle with them, get attacked by Russian thugs with them.

I would pay good money to watch that I would.

Just to clear like, i condemn any and all football violence. Go boxing if you want a fight.

I just think you are being a hysterical drama queen.

And Russias world cup will have the Russian security forces ensuring people are kept safe.

Thousands of England fans... on 06:55 - Mar 16 with 3003 viewsbyron

Thousands of England fans... on 21:11 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

Just to clear like, i condemn any and all football violence. Go boxing if you want a fight.

I just think you are being a hysterical drama queen.

And Russias world cup will have the Russian security forces ensuring people are kept safe.

Not sure the last time Wales or England played in Russia itself? A mate of mine went to the playoff game v Russia in Moscow 2004 was it? Different back then given but around 300 hundred Russians came and attacked the hotel about 50 Wales fans were in. It reminded him of the end of Zulu.

Benny

Thousands of England fans... on 07:19 - Mar 16 with 2982 viewsbuilthjack

Thousands of England fans... on 06:55 - Mar 16 by byron

Not sure the last time Wales or England played in Russia itself? A mate of mine went to the playoff game v Russia in Moscow 2004 was it? Different back then given but around 300 hundred Russians came and attacked the hotel about 50 Wales fans were in. It reminded him of the end of Zulu.

I was there. Bit of carnage i must say.
but over in France we drank and sang with the Russians before and aftr our game. No trouble whatsoever.

i think the England fans problem is that groups of them give it all large, shirts off, singing some songs which offend, and getting pissed. It attracts trouble. The Russians just had a bit of fun and taught them a lesson. Hopefully they have learnt from it. If not, they must be thick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Thousands of England fans... on 08:48 - Mar 16 with 2932 viewsSTID2017

Thousands of England fans... on 07:19 - Mar 16 by builthjack

I was there. Bit of carnage i must say.
but over in France we drank and sang with the Russians before and aftr our game. No trouble whatsoever.

i think the England fans problem is that groups of them give it all large, shirts off, singing some songs which offend, and getting pissed. It attracts trouble. The Russians just had a bit of fun and taught them a lesson. Hopefully they have learnt from it. If not, they must be thick.

I have you down as one of our more sensible posters.
So it's a bit worrying to see a phrase like " The Russians just had a bit of fun and taught them a lesson."
They were hooligans hell bent on violence and are a scourge on the game, some naughty boys up to a bit of mischief.
Same as the minority who follow all clubs and national sides who's idea of fun is to cause mayhem.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024