Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... 16:24 - Jan 31 with 4261 viewsbonymine

To replace the old Yaya/Kolo Toure song.....👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 4213 viewsThornburyswan

You may be onto something there

"Andre, Andre, Andre, Andre, Andre.....Andre, Andre Ayew......Jordan, Jordan, Jordan " etc etc
Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 4201 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 4132 viewsbonymine

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 16:31 - Jan 31 by Thornburyswan

You may be onto something there

"Andre, Andre, Andre, Andre, Andre.....Andre, Andre Ayew......Jordan, Jordan, Jordan " etc etc

Yes mate I think so it’s not too difficult for some of our fans to ‘learn the words’ either 😉😂 so it should catch on quickly around the ground 👍

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 4018 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I'm practicing already 🎵🎶🎵🎼🎶🎵, yep sounds good to me.
Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 18:49 - Jan 31 with 3970 viewsawayjack

Yup thought same thing. We need a new song!
Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 3921 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cheroo.
Who needs Aguero
We’ve got two Ayoos.

I’ll get my coat.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 3899 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So...what is the plural form of Ayew?

Ay'all? Or does that only work in Texan English?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:14 - Jan 31 with 3892 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who the f@cking hell Ayew

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:18 - Jan 31 with 3870 viewsepaul

Twoooooooooo Ayews - ooh ooh, ooh ooh To the tune of The Who's 'Who Are You'.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 3863 viewsBirchgrovejack

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:18 - Jan 31 by epaul

This is brilliant! Up vote^
Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 3751 viewsbonymine

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 18:39 - Jan 31 by alwaysblackandwhite

I'm practicing already 🎵🎶🎵🎼🎶🎵, yep sounds good to me.

Cheers mate 👍 let’s belt it out 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 00:35 - Feb 1 with 3673 viewsgolly47

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 19:18 - Jan 31 by epaul

serious note, this is really good

Poll: What was worse?

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 21:13 - Mar 31 with 3246 viewsbonymine

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 00:35 - Feb 1 by golly47

serious note, this is really good

Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre AYEW
Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan AYEW.....

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 09:45 - Apr 1 with 3159 viewsoldcob

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 21:13 - Mar 31 by bonymine

Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre Andre AYEW
Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan Jordan AYEW.....

Showing lots of imagination there Bony.

Got to be a New Ayew Brothers Song in the making ...... on 16:51 - Apr 2 with 3013 viewsshenleymun

There’s a post somewhere proving I posted about Two Ayews weeks ago...

(Mind you I nicked the idea off someone else)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024