Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 35858 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:13 - Nov 1 with 9692 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bit of a quick turnaround time isn't it?

what would the wording be?

"We're watching Huw"

"Sold down the Tawe"
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:16]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:17 - Nov 1 with 9659 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:13 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Bit of a quick turnaround time isn't it?

what would the wording be?

"We're watching Huw"

"Sold down the Tawe"
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:16]

I doubt whether turn around time would be a problem but would need to find out.

I'm sure we can come up with suitable wording

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:18 - Nov 1 with 9641 viewsLandore_Jack

Good luck trying to get that into the stadium. It will probably be confiscated by the jobsworthy stewarts.

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:18 - Nov 1 with 9633 viewsJackfath

Would such a flag get through the turnstiles and if it did, would the stewards have instructions to remove any such protests?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:21 - Nov 1 with 9597 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Where did Bayo's old shirt go? Could write on that and have him wear it in

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:22 - Nov 1 with 9579 viewsmax936

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:18 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

Would such a flag get through the turnstiles and if it did, would the stewards have instructions to remove any such protests?

Outside the West Stand by the entrance where all the hangers on enter the Stadium would be good with the Yanks in Town.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:25 - Nov 1 with 9541 viewsTheResurrection

OK it doesn't have to be that giant. Just significant.

A few square metres and flags get taken into the East.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:27 - Nov 1 with 9522 viewswaynekerr55

I have to say that something has to be done. Even if it's a few thousand A4 sheets with 'Pinocchio out' on them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:27 - Nov 1 with 9513 viewsWingstandwood

It must have names displayed on it and be photographed and filmed TV coverage for present and future SCFC supporters to see.

John Van Zweden
Leigh Dineen
Brian Katzen
Martin Morgan
Huw Jenkins

BTW TheResurrection I commend you for an excellent idea! I will happily donate and if the target is not raised (I cannot see why?) all money should go to the Trust or a local cause.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:30]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 with 9467 viewsVetchitBack

JACK TO A JUDAS

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 with 9468 viewsHighjack

What are we actually protesting against?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 with 9464 viewsBarrySwan

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:27 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

It must have names displayed on it and be photographed and filmed TV coverage for present and future SCFC supporters to see.

John Van Zweden
Leigh Dineen
Brian Katzen
Martin Morgan
Huw Jenkins

BTW TheResurrection I commend you for an excellent idea! I will happily donate and if the target is not raised (I cannot see why?) all money should go to the Trust or a local cause.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:30]

Get a bigger flag

John Van Zweden
Leigh Dineen
Brian Katzen
Martin Morgan
Huw Jenkin
Brad Bobley
Jason Levien
Steve Kaplan
Landon Donovan
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:33]
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:33 - Nov 1 with 9447 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 by Highjack

What are we actually protesting against?

A load of f#cking scumbags I guess?

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:34 - Nov 1 with 9433 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 by VetchitBack

JACK TO A JUDAS

Wow thats an absolutely fantastic slogan!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 20:05]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:37 - Nov 1 with 9408 viewsbarry_island

"You lied to us. There is a Swansea. SCST here forever"

"First Petty, now the Heartbreakers"

"We won't go away, SCST"

"Sold down the Swanee"

"Believe in Better, SCST"

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:38 - Nov 1 with 9396 viewsJackUlation

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:33 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

A load of f#cking scumbags I guess?

This needs doing, it is a must lets get it done.

even if it is a picture of Donald Trump.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:38 - Nov 1 with 9390 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:37 - Nov 1 by barry_island

"We won't go away, SCST"

"Sold down the Swanee"

Oh your second one is very good

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:38 - Nov 1 with 9389 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Jenkin$ Out! Yank$ Out!

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:39 - Nov 1 with 9372 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:37 - Nov 1 by barry_island

"We won't go away, SCST"

"Sold down the Swanee"

So, what will of this achieve? They've already sold up!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:40 - Nov 1 with 9349 viewsBillyChong

Good idea
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:42 - Nov 1 with 9323 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Make a giant unsigned Trust application form, with all T2C's details filled in and ask them if this is what they want?

He can hover over the signature box with a pen and a tenner in hand.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:43 - Nov 1 with 9312 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:18 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

Alternative? Make it out of parachute silk you could pack a PX into the smallest of spaces.

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:44 - Nov 1 with 9291 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:39 - Nov 1 by morningstar

So, what will of this achieve? They've already sold up!

As fans we are not prepared to let the Yanks and HJ ruin this club. Time to make a stand.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:44]

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 with 9281 viewsTheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:46 - Nov 1 with 9258 viewsDarran

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:40 - Nov 1 by BillyChong

Good idea

It's a great idea.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024