Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not an attempt on goal. 15:51 - Mar 31 with 3726 viewslifelong

Let alone a shot on target in that first half.
Not an attempt on goal. on 15:52 - Mar 31 with 2308 viewsSmellyplumz

Funny innit but that is what happens if you play the babe with no striker. Have a word with Huw.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:53 - Mar 31 with 2297 viewsSwanjaxs

For the 3rd game on the trot too ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2287 viewsOldjack

this is becoming a regular occurrence ,and it's a very bad sign indeed ,sort theses tactics out Carlos ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:56 - Mar 31 with 2262 viewscontroversial_jack

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:54 - Mar 31 by Oldjack

this is becoming a regular occurrence ,and it's a very bad sign indeed ,sort theses tactics out Carlos ffs

CC has lost the plot
Not an attempt on goal. on 15:56 - Mar 31 with 2252 viewsmonmouth

Not even an attempt at an attempt on goal. Not even any real attempt to get over half way. Or to stop the opposition doing whatever they like. “Please don’t hurt us”. This is the approach far too often. Cowardly and contemptible. I find it quite sickening.

Seriously if this happens next week we’d better not offer Carvalhal a new contract under any circumstances, or that’s us done for.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:58 - Mar 31 with 2238 viewsOldjack

Not an attempt on goal. on 15:56 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

CC has lost the plot

he's been having lessons off Clements

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:00 - Mar 31 with 2211 viewsDarran

Said to my mate yesterday when he said what do reckon tomorrow that we didn’t have a hope and if Clement had been in charge of our previous two games he’d have been slaughtered because of the performances regardless of getting a point in one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:04 - Mar 31 with 2169 viewsjackrabbit

Games like this against opposition like this just illustrate starkly, how ill-equipped we are to compete at this level. If we stay up, we need a massive injection of quality next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:04 - Mar 31 with 2162 viewsSwanjaxs

We haven't had a shot on target away from home since the end of February!! 😲😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:08 - Mar 31 with 2129 viewsSmellyplumz

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:04 - Mar 31 by jackrabbit

Games like this against opposition like this just illustrate starkly, how ill-equipped we are to compete at this level. If we stay up, we need a massive injection of quality next season.

Said that last season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:12 - Mar 31 with 2106 viewstrampie

After the Huddersfield game, I looked at the relegation odds and thought the value was on Swansea to get relegated out of all the teams in the relegation market, that is not to say I thought that Swansea would get relegated just that the best value in the market was on the Swans to go down.

Swans haven't won a game away from home in 2018 including against teams from lower leagues in the cup, if Swans are to stay up it might have to be Swans home form that does it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 2084 viewstrinityann

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:12 - Mar 31 by trampie

After the Huddersfield game, I looked at the relegation odds and thought the value was on Swansea to get relegated out of all the teams in the relegation market, that is not to say I thought that Swansea would get relegated just that the best value in the market was on the Swans to go down.

Swans haven't won a game away from home in 2018 including against teams from lower leagues in the cup, if Swans are to stay up it might have to be Swans home form that does it.

Not had a shot on goal away from home since February 24th.
Not an attempt on goal. on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 2054 viewsSwanjaxs

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:16 - Mar 31 by trinityann

Not had a shot on goal away from home since February 24th.

And now 2 in 30 seconds 😂😂😂

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:19 - Mar 31 with 2051 viewsjackrabbit

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:04 - Mar 31 by Swanjaxs

We haven't had a shot on target away from home since the end of February!! 😲😂

...and then just like buses, 2 come along at once!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 16:21]
Not an attempt on goal. on 16:23 - Mar 31 with 2005 viewsMrSwerve

I liked Clement but if anyone starts pining for him back over Carlos, they're fcking bonkers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:25 - Mar 31 with 1987 viewsjackrabbit

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:08 - Mar 31 by Smellyplumz

Said that last season.

Yes it was true last season and it's true again this season. I wonder has anything been learned?
Not an attempt on goal. on 16:26 - Mar 31 with 1981 viewsSmellyplumz

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:25 - Mar 31 by jackrabbit

Yes it was true last season and it's true again this season. I wonder has anything been learned?

Yes, they've learnt you can spend little and scrape by

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:30 - Mar 31 with 1958 viewsjackrabbit

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:23 - Mar 31 by MrSwerve

I liked Clement but if anyone starts pining for him back over Carlos, they're fcking bonkers.

Anybody blaming the manager for us being unable to compete with Manchester United at Old Trafford really needs to take a reality check.
Not an attempt on goal. on 16:38 - Mar 31 with 1913 viewsOldjack

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:30 - Mar 31 by jackrabbit

Anybody blaming the manager for us being unable to compete with Manchester United at Old Trafford really needs to take a reality check.

putting 11 men behind the ball and showing no ambition whatsoever to go forward is unforgivable and that's the way he set us up in that first-half ,Seconded half ,much better ,shame it's all to late though

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:48 - Mar 31 with 1874 viewsbyron

Dreamland, welcome to the sunshine league.

Benny

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:51 - Mar 31 with 1853 viewsOldjack

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:48 - Mar 31 by byron

oi tvat can't wait to see your shower of shyte performing next season

Not an attempt on goal. on 17:04 - Mar 31 with 1772 viewsSTID2017

Yes maybe you'll get here one day - or not
Come on Villa, Wolves and Fulham

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not an attempt on goal. on 17:22 - Mar 31 with 1728 viewsjackrabbit

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:38 - Mar 31 by Oldjack

putting 11 men behind the ball and showing no ambition whatsoever to go forward is unforgivable and that's the way he set us up in that first-half ,Seconded half ,much better ,shame it's all to late though

IT wasn't 11 men behind the ball - Ayew and Dyer were in advanced positions and Clucas and Ki were supposed to be supporting them. As it played out, our midfield and front 2 couldn't keep possession and did nothing much with the ball. Hence not a single shot on goal and a frantic 11 men rearguard. Dyer's ball retention was appalling as was Ki's ineffectiveness. The manager wasn't to know that before kickoff. He picked what he considered to be the best starting XI - it proved not to be. The introduction of Tammy and Carroll made us look much more effective and we were unlucky not to score. I'm sure Carlos would love to be able to pick David Silva, Leroy Sane and Mo Farah, but unfortunately he's stuck with what we've got.
Not an attempt on goal. on 17:23 - Mar 31 with 1725 viewsjackrabbit

Not an attempt on goal. on 16:26 - Mar 31 by Smellyplumz

Yes, they've learnt you can spend little and scrape by

Really?
Not an attempt on goal. on 17:29 - Mar 31 with 1692 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't count your chickens bywrong... remember Blackpool 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024