Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester stores pub 16:51 - Apr 1 with 1669 viewspencoedjack

Is it a West Brom pub with no away fans allowed ?
Manchester stores pub on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

I was just wondering where to go before the game next Saturday. Haven’t been for a couple of years. I assume the Vine gets mobbed and it’s tough to get in after about 12.30? What do people suggest? I’ll Probably train it up from Chepstow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manchester stores pub on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 1643 viewspencoedjack

Manchester stores pub on 16:57 - Apr 1 by monmouth

I was just wondering where to go before the game next Saturday. Haven’t been for a couple of years. I assume the Vine gets mobbed and it’s tough to get in after about 12.30? What do people suggest? I’ll Probably train it up from Chepstow.

Been to Manchester stores a few times en route to Villa we’d like to go there again but think it’s a West Brom pub
Manchester stores pub on 18:08 - Apr 1 with 1543 viewsPegojack

Get off in Kiddy, lunch and beers at Railway Inn just round corner from station, then back on train to Hawthorns station.
Manchester stores pub on 18:28 - Apr 1 with 1502 viewsGlyn1

http://www.oldjointstock.co.uk/

which shares a smoking area with

www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/

There’ll be lots of fans of both clubs in the Wellington but there won’t be any trouble. It’s more of a real ale place — the Old Joint Stock is also a fairly sedate family pub so if you want a sing-song there’s a Wetherspoons just down the road but I don’t know if it allows away fans.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Manchester stores pub on 18:45 - Apr 1 with 1475 viewsmonmouth

Manchester stores pub on 18:08 - Apr 1 by Pegojack

Get off in Kiddy, lunch and beers at Railway Inn just round corner from station, then back on train to Hawthorns station.

Much as I’d love to meet you before you become el Hel Jack, It’s the wrong side for me. Very difficult to sort that route. Might have to get off in Brum for some 🍺
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 18:48]

Manchester stores pub on 18:47 - Apr 1 with 1471 viewsmonmouth

Manchester stores pub on 18:28 - Apr 1 by Glyn1

http://www.oldjointstock.co.uk/

which shares a smoking area with

www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/

There’ll be lots of fans of both clubs in the Wellington but there won’t be any trouble. It’s more of a real ale place — the Old Joint Stock is also a fairly sedate family pub so if you want a sing-song there’s a Wetherspoons just down the road but I don’t know if it allows away fans.

Ah, that’s the ticket!

Manchester stores pub on 20:55 - Apr 1 with 1370 viewsSPboy

Always found the Vine pretty good. Parking if you get there early enough too. Never had a problem getting in there it’s bigger than it looks from the outside! Pint of Banks & a chicken tikka kebab recommended
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 20:56]
Manchester stores pub on 21:33 - Apr 1 with 1312 viewsstevethejack

Now called The Stores

https://whatpub.com/pubs/DUD/4266/stores-oldbury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024