Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa 20:23 - Apr 13 with 5742 viewsFerryjack123

Would love home here if villa don't go up.. be pricey tho
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 20:29 - Apr 13 with 4292 viewsawayjack

Big step up to PL but big upgrade on Dyer, Routs and Nars. He's young and English so out of our price league.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 4278 viewsploppy

He's a naughty boy. Leave well alone.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:28 - Apr 13 with 4186 viewspencoedjack

More likely to sign Adomah

Big nose been after him for years
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 4168 viewsunion_jack

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 20:32 - Apr 13 by ploppy

He's got a Peaky Blinder hair do but apart from that what's he done.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 4139 viewsploppy

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:37 - Apr 13 by union_jack

He's got a Peaky Blinder hair do but apart from that what's he done.

Here you go

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jack-grealish-caug
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:10 - Apr 13 with 4071 viewssherpajacob

If the play off final is villa v cardiff , I'm not sure who I want coming up, providing we've stayed up.

If cardiff come up, that's one relegation place filled, whereas villa would probably stay up.

But the sheer joy of seeing Cardiff blow it.

Tricky one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:16 - Apr 13 with 4060 viewslonglostjack

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:10 - Apr 13 by sherpajacob

If the play off final is villa v cardiff , I'm not sure who I want coming up, providing we've stayed up.

If cardiff come up, that's one relegation place filled, whereas villa would probably stay up.

Tricky one.

Don't be daft. There's nothing like watching Crapdiff blow it in a Play-Off final. The 3-0 last time we met was good but doesn't even come close.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:33 - Apr 13 with 4013 viewsMrSwerve

Tricky one.

It's really not tricky though is it.

I want Cardiff City to lose every game that they play. Especially a play off final!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:34 - Apr 13 with 4010 viewsMrSwerve

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:46 - Apr 13 by ploppy

Here you go

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jack-grealish-caug

Is that it?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:46 - Apr 13 with 3971 viewsmonmouth

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:16 - Apr 13 by longlostjack

Don't be daft. There's nothing like watching Crapdiff blow it in a Play-Off final. The 3-0 last time we met was good but doesn't even come close.

You have to be joking? Smashing them and their silent little pussies 3-0 and effectively relegating them was a million times better than them losing a play off final unless they lose it to us.

I don't want them back though, and I want them out in the play off semis so there is no chance of a Colin last minute shitehouse hoofgoal.

I still think they'll make it auto though. Tomorrow may go a long way to deciding that, but there's more important stuff going on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 3962 viewsJango

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:34 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

Is that it?

Young kid who lost his way a little bit for a few months. Top talent. Not easy being perfect like some here.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 3961 viewsploppy

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:34 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

Is that it?

Is that what?
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 23:12 - Apr 13 with 3929 viewsTNT

They can stick their bubble... I'd rather go to Fulham, Villa etc.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 23:13 - Apr 13 with 3927 viewsLoyal

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 20:32 - Apr 13 by ploppy

The next Berrahinio ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 23:45 - Apr 13 with 3878 viewsMrSwerve

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 22:49 - Apr 13 by ploppy

Is that what?

He was spotted doing a bit of Nos which is legal...is that all?

Not exactly an off the rails bad boy is he, if that's all he's done.

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 06:42 - Apr 14 with 3747 viewsjackal

Tricky one.

Keep them in the Championship.

No argument then. We're Prem and they're not.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 07:14 - Apr 14 with 3733 viewspencoedjack

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 06:42 - Apr 14 by jackal

Keep them in the Championship.

No argument then. We're Prem and they're not.

This ^

Blowing a 9 point lead with 10 games to go will be another massive embarrassment to them
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:16 - Apr 14 with 3604 viewsploppy

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 23:45 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

He was spotted doing a bit of Nos which is legal...is that all?

Not exactly an off the rails bad boy is he, if that's all he's done.

Then clearly we have different standards when it comes to what's expected of a PL footballer.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:41 - Apr 14 with 3582 viewsMrSwerve

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:16 - Apr 14 by ploppy

Then clearly we have different standards when it comes to what's expected of a PL footballer.

He's 22 and he did that 3 years ago. Show me a 19 year old that has never made a mistake, regardless of the type of job they do.

I assume you'd say the same if he had 3 or 4 legal pints of beer too.

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:53 - Apr 14 with 3559 views34dfgdf54

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:16 - Apr 14 by ploppy

Nathan Dyer was a convicted thief was he not? He sorted himself out.

Grealish is a class act for me, the profile got to him in his younger years but looking like he’s starting to mature now. Cardiff kicked lumps out of him, but he had the last laugh. Levels.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:08 - Apr 14 with 3537 viewsDarlo

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:46 - Apr 13 by ploppy

Here you go

This was 2015! Get over it!

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:13 - Apr 14 with 3520 viewsploppy

Isn't it strange that a top (or even average) PL club hasn't snapped him up. Each to his own, but I wouldn't touch him.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:39 - Apr 14 with 3488 viewsmax936

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:53 - Apr 14 by 34dfgdf54

Grealish is a class act for me, the profile got to him in his younger years but looking like he’s starting to mature now. Cardiff kicked lumps out of him, but he had the last laugh. Levels.

I still remember the day that he virtually took a Liverpool team full of "stars" apart on his own in a Cup Semi Final the lads got bundles of talent.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:51 - Apr 14 with 3475 viewssherpajacob

Would villa accept an offer of £5M?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:52 - Apr 14 with 3472 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 10:53 - Apr 14 by 34dfgdf54

Kicked lumps? Grealish dives like crazy and whines if he doesn't get a free kick.

He'd be at a top Prem side but for that and his atttude.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024