Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31127 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 10191 viewsPrivate_Partz

I remember Frankie starting our run off. Striding confidently around the Goodison pitch watching the players train before we stuck it to them.
This will be a tough one but not insurmountable. We need a massive improvement on recent performances but we can get a result here if we are at our best.
A draw is likely but I am going for a 1-0 or 2-1 win.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:22 - Apr 11 with 10180 viewsbuilthjack

We still need 6 points so we can't lose on Saturday. A draw is not the end of the world. Every point counts, and keeps our goal difference reasonable.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:08 - Apr 11 with 10162 viewsSwansNZ

I always predict a 0-2 loss for us.

But... 1-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:24 - Apr 11 with 10145 viewsSwanno

3-0 Swans
Ayew
Ayew
Ayew
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:45 - Apr 11 with 10120 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:24 - Apr 11 by Swanno

3-0 Swans
Ayew
Ayew
Ayew

Hedging your bets there - come on, name names !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:53 - Apr 11 with 10070 viewsKGriz16

Another damp squib, another poor performance with us trundling over the finishing line.
0-0, them hoofing it and us putting 10 men behind the ball...can't wait

*Also, does anyone think we're missing Fer? I can't help but think since his injury our performances have dipped as he played well at first in 5-3-2 formation. Just a thought..
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 12:33]
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 11 with 9973 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Referee - Lee Mason.

Sh1t, sh1t, sh1t.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Apr 11 with 9924 viewsJethroJack

A repeat of last season's crucial 1-0 win at around the same stage of the season.
Jordan to make all the difference.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Apr 11 with 9863 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:53 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

Another damp squib, another poor performance with us trundling over the finishing line.

*Also, does anyone think we're missing Fer? I can't help but think since his injury our performances have dipped as he played well at first in 5-3-2 formation. Just a thought..

we cant put in Arsenal performances all the time ,just be happy we stay in this league for another season, and start afresh next season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 11 with 9862 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:53 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

We are desperately missing a box to box player who can mix it when we need to, yes we are missing Fer more than many care to admit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 11 with 9778 viewsFireboy2

Tbh i dont think we will be thay defensive

Jordan is back and we are at home

Cmon be postive
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Apr 11 with 9693 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:08 - Apr 11 by SwansNZ

I always predict a 0-2 loss for us.

But... 1-0

With Ayew back yeah why not..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:35 - Apr 11 with 9653 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Referee - Lee Mason.

Sh1t, sh1t, sh1t.

A quick check on Soccerbase.com and I think he's been in charge of 15 of our matches = Won 3, Drawn 4, Lost 8, which includes a 1 - 2 home defeat against Everton four seasons ago.

But he was the referee earlier in the season when we won 3 - 1 at home to Arsenal, so I'm going to go for a 2 - 2 draw.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 19:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 04:46 - Apr 12 with 9413 viewsdameedna

We are missing Fer and we are missing Sanches. Woulf have thought Carroll could do that job. If we had kept Siggurdson we would be safe.

Personally thonk we shpild be playing Andre Ayew as our number ten. Put him behind Jordan and let him dictate. He is our best player but we are playing a certain way because we cant risk playing like we did at Brighton.

Brighton was a key game. If we had done better we wouls have seen some semblance of attacking football. As it is we cant afford to.

We been lucky with the Ayews unlucky with Fer and Sanches.

Fer was playing like a world beater at the time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:47 - Apr 12 with 9361 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 04:46 - Apr 12 by dameedna

We are missing Fer and we are missing Sanches. Woulf have thought Carroll could do that job. If we had kept Siggurdson we would be safe.

Personally thonk we shpild be playing Andre Ayew as our number ten. Put him behind Jordan and let him dictate. He is our best player but we are playing a certain way because we cant risk playing like we did at Brighton.

Brighton was a key game. If we had done better we wouls have seen some semblance of attacking football. As it is we cant afford to.

We been lucky with the Ayews unlucky with Fer and Sanches.

Fer was playing like a world beater at the time.

Im not sure what Sanches has done to be missed .....
Did he do anything?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:39 - Apr 12 with 9226 viewsMartyrman57

I’m craving Dwightfath’s pessimism.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Apr 12 with 9185 viewsAl_Bundy

Lets make this a not "must win game" again so our players can go hiding again.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 12 with 9013 viewsAguycalledJack

I’d say it’s a need to win. A nail bighting 1-0.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 12 with 8982 viewsLibertarian

Swans 1
Everton 0
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 12 with 8895 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 11 by Whiterockin

We are desperately missing a box to box player who can mix it when we need to, yes we are missing Fer more than many care to admit.

Fer is probably the only midfielder we have who offers something different. He's not afraid to use a bit of rough stuff when it's needed and can make powerful runs when he's up for it. Ki & Carroll are too alike to play together, too lightweight and little goal threat. Fer is altogether more physical and is more likely to nick a goal than either especially in the air and will press and close down opponents. A midfield of King, Ki, Fer and Clucas may not be top class but it at least has some variety.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Apr 12 with 8858 viewsLeonWasGod

Message from CC. Don’t just support the players when they do well, keep that encouragement going even when they make mistakes. And something about flowers.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Apr 12 with 8838 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Apr 12 by LeonWasGod

Message from CC. Don’t just support the players when they do well, keep that encouragement going even when they make mistakes. And something about flowers.

He does have a point you know
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:33 - Apr 12 with 8812 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:47 - Apr 12 by Loyal

Im not sure what Sanches has done to be missed .....
Did he do anything?

My memory of Sanches will be the pass he played to a adverting hoarding at Chelsea.

Enough said

1 nil Swans A Ayew.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:55 - Apr 12 with 8792 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Referee - Lee Mason.

Sh1t, sh1t, sh1t.

I can't help thinking our current problems go a little deeper than worrying about who the referee will be.

Let's focus on putting a shift in and creating opportunities at the business end of the pitch. If we do that, we'll give ourselves a fair chance of getting results and staying up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 12 with 8763 viewsGowerjack

We are due a home defeat.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024