Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 23274 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:27 - Oct 14 with 8395 viewsJackfath

It's awfully quiet on here with people trying to pick arguments.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:28 - Oct 14 with 8395 viewsvetchonian

A pity you weren't absent.....move on Gylfi and Llorente have gone give it a rsst

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:28 - Oct 14 with 8391 viewsjack2jack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:34 - Oct 14 with 8357 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They are not and never were World class players. I can name at least 11 better players.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:35 - Oct 14 with 8342 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:28 - Oct 14 by vetchonian

A pity you weren't absent.....move on Gylfi and Llorente have gone give it a rsst

You won't quite me old man....

Comment on the OP or fack off.

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:38 - Oct 14 with 8313 viewsDarran

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:35 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

Cheers

Dear me you're like a 12 year old.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:38 - Oct 14 with 8306 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:34 - Oct 14 by felixstowe_jack

They are not and never were World class players. I can name at least 11 better players.

11??

I think you mean 1,111,111 better....,

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:40 - Oct 14 with 8295 viewspencoedjack

I’ll bet you 100 notes to a charity of winners choice

Abraham doesn’t score as many goals as Llorente did for us last season & Tom ‘’David Silva’ Carroll doesn’t get as many assists/goals as Gylfi did for us last season

No need for a load of bollocks in your answer you’ve praised Abraham/Carroll to the hilt so you must feel confident

Edit I hope you win
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:42]
Login to get fewer ads

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:43 - Oct 14 with 8270 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:40 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Abraham doesn’t score as many goals as Llorente did for us last season & Tom ‘’David Silva’ Carroll doesn’t get as many assists/goals as Gylfi did for us last season

No need for a load of bollocks in your answer you’ve praised Abraham/Carroll to the hilt so you must feel confident

Edit I hope you win

I'll take the Tammy bet all hands down. I won't take the Carroll bet because we'll have others chirping in as a team this season. Ayew already on more than Siggy was last season. Fer and Carroll also chipping in.

Mawson will get a couple this season so Carroll will get close to Siggy's assists.

Must be a tough time for you tonight son. I feel for you....

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:44 - Oct 14 with 8268 viewsZZoric

clear signs of ongoing improvement and despite some obvious flaws have to admire PC's drive, positivity and belief

this fixture was a banana-skin - which the usual doom monkeys were predicting as a slip up

we took the game to them with a positive set-up and plan - and executed it with aplomb

onwards and upwards - to 13th, and above...........
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:46 - Oct 14 with 8232 viewsdobjack2

Yep

Tammy is on loan so this season only in all probability whilst two of our big money buys don't appear to be favourites of the manager.

Don't disagree with either Sigurdsson or Llorente going my concern was squad strengthening. If I had confidence in our recruitment arm so that we could get quality reinforcements in if needed I would feel a lot better.

Hopefully we can kick on from here but being a little less sh!t than last year isn't a great benchmark
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:47 - Oct 14 with 8226 viewsDarran

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:40 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Edit I hope you win

Well whether he does or not is another question but how dull must be for someone to compare the goals scored of a player that 'plays' for us to a player that doesn't 'play' for Spurs.

It's utterly bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:53 - Oct 14 with 8183 viewsvetchonian

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:35 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

Cheers

Ok

How can you compare this season to last? When this time last year we had clown Bob in charge who you were supporting and with your superior football knowledge telling all us less mortals what a good manager he would be for us
I don't believe Llorente had made as many approaches on the same time frame plus we had faced Chelsea,Liverpool not Watford,Newcastle,Huddersfield,
Still a long way to go. As I said give it a rest Gylfi and Llorente have gone we could also ask where might we may had they stayed......but they didn't oh and less of the old man

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:53 - Oct 14 with 8182 viewspencoedjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:43 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

I'll take the Tammy bet all hands down. I won't take the Carroll bet because we'll have others chirping in as a team this season. Ayew already on more than Siggy was last season. Fer and Carroll also chipping in.

Mawson will get a couple this season so Carroll will get close to Siggy's assists.

Not a ‘tough time time at all happy as fuk Chris

I’ll give you Mawson/Carroll in assists/goals along with Tammy / Llorente bet
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:56 - Oct 14 with 8151 viewsPozuelosSideys

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:43 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

I assume you mean that Carroll will get the assists from open play rather than his set piece delivery then? If so, he might well get close, or do even better than Siggy yep

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:02 - Oct 14 with 8110 viewsKinsey

I wondered how long it would take res to start spouting crap.

Llorente has had like 12 mins of football something stupid like that.

Tammy couldn’t lace his boots.

I also notice you’re quiet about your precious Bony. What a wonderful signing that was. Bloody cart horse.

£39mil in the bank. How wonderful for us. We can buy HJ another villa.

Goodnight!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 20:04]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:02 - Oct 14 with 8110 viewsChief

Who are you trying to kid OP? With Siggy and Llorente we would have put about 6 past them today. And our only other win was against a shocking Palace side who we definitely played at the right time.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:04 - Oct 14 with 8091 viewsMrSwerve

Tells people to get over Gylfi and Llorente...

mentions Gylfi or Llorente in nearly every post

Do you honestly think we can talk about league positions at this stage of the season?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:06 - Oct 14 with 8071 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:02 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I wondered how long it would take res to start spouting crap.

Llorente has had like 12 mins of football something stupid like that.

Tammy couldn’t lace his boots.

I also notice you’re quiet about your precious Bony. What a wonderful signing that was. Bloody cart horse.

£39mil in the bank. How wonderful for us. We can buy HJ another villa.

Goodnight!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 20:04]

Bony didn't play you retard.

And Llorente of last season the comparison is you gormless tvvat

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:08 - Oct 14 with 8051 viewsLeonWasGod

8 from 8 is relegation form if we carry on like this. Long way to go yet though. Do we looked unlocked now Siggy's gone. No. Did we waste countless set pieces round the box. Yes. 3 points great but we've looked very average so far this season.

Neither have been our best player even in modern times. Siggy was good for us though, that's not even up for debate.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:09 - Oct 14 with 8044 viewspencoedjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:06 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

So obviously your happy to take my bet
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:09 - Oct 14 with 8036 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:06 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

God you really are a moron!

I remember a few months ago you being your usual tw4tish self saying how wonderful Bony was compared to llorente.

Absolute appalling buy. He’ll do the same for us as he’s done the last 2 seasons.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 7956 viewsE20Jack

That ''skinny kid'' up front has 5 goals?

Well well...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:23 - Oct 14 with 7941 viewsSPboy

You are forgetting the Bradley factor with regards to league position.

Any club that continually sells its best players will inevitably end up on a downward spiral over time.

So, as you brought the subject up, if we had a midfielder who could actually get shots on target, take a decent set piece & works as hard as Siggy did and if we had an aerial threat to go with that, we would have more goals, more points and be even higher up the league. Win our next 2,very winnable Home games, then maybe just maybe we can start to believe.

By the way quite a few teams below us have a game in hand, so let’s not get too carried away by our league position tonight ... just yet.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:25 - Oct 14 with 7924 viewsKilkennyjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:08 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

8 from 8 is relegation form if we carry on like this. Long way to go yet though. Do we looked unlocked now Siggy's gone. No. Did we waste countless set pieces round the box. Yes. 3 points great but we've looked very average so far this season.

Neither have been our best player even in modern times. Siggy was good for us though, that's not even up for debate.

Well to stay up, we need about 40 points from 38 games.

So 8 from 8 is not far off at all.
Just saying.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024