Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal 00:51 - Apr 22 with 1746 viewsComeonyouSwans

A detailed look into what Carvalhal has done to turn things around this season following a disastrous first half to the campaign under Paul Clement.

Plus a stats comparison comparing both Carvalhal and Clement's quick impact at the club.

Should he be given a new contract or do we need to learn from past mistakes and think it through thoroughly in the Summer? The player recruitment obviously has a huge impact too on how next season pans out for us.

https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats-analysis-how-carvalhal-quickly-turned-
Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 08:47 - Apr 22 with 1626 viewsCaptain_Sham

Clement did very well last season. The club then sold his two key pieces.( Whether you liked Siggy and Llorente or not, its inarguable that Clements success was built on the back of these two. We only need to look at our 6 game horror spell that coincided with Llorentes injury at Hull.)
It will be interesting to see how well Carlos would do if we lost, purely for arguments sake, Jordan and Alfie next season.
Clement didn't help himself but lets not forget that until the last minute of the West Ham game, we still hadn't conceded an away goal. Small margins I know, but I can see what he was trying to do. Its just he refused to change.
If we have to sack Carlos this winter(providing we stay up) I truly think that the next season will be our last in the Prem.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 8:49]

Its just a ride.

Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 09:43 - Apr 22 with 1546 viewsjack2jack

Come the end of the season the only thing that matters, if we are comparing the two managers, is will Carlos keep us in the PL.
We can can argue all day long about who did what, but at the end of the day,only one thing matters,after the last game of the season,are we still in the top flight.
Imho, if we don't survive, I would like to see CC stay, and be given all the necessary funds to get us back.And there in lies the 64 million dollar question.
Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 09:44 - Apr 22 with 1543 viewsLoyal

Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 08:47 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Clement did very well last season. The club then sold his two key pieces.( Whether you liked Siggy and Llorente or not, its inarguable that Clements success was built on the back of these two. We only need to look at our 6 game horror spell that coincided with Llorentes injury at Hull.)
It will be interesting to see how well Carlos would do if we lost, purely for arguments sake, Jordan and Alfie next season.
Clement didn't help himself but lets not forget that until the last minute of the West Ham game, we still hadn't conceded an away goal. Small margins I know, but I can see what he was trying to do. Its just he refused to change.
If we have to sack Carlos this winter(providing we stay up) I truly think that the next season will be our last in the Prem.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 8:49]

We will lose jordan and Alice I'm sure.
People will get angry, protests will be talked about, people will say the time isnt right, silly user names will crop up supporting jenkins for their own benefit and the circle continues.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 09:49 - Apr 22 with 1530 viewsjack2jack

Analysis - Clement vs Carvalhal on 09:44 - Apr 22 by Loyal

We will lose jordan and Alice I'm sure.
People will get angry, protests will be talked about, people will say the time isnt right, silly user names will crop up supporting jenkins for their own benefit and the circle continues.

😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024