Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's deleting posts on here then? 19:39 - Apr 20 with 5355 viewsGowerjack

I've had the same post edited from both the Brexit & Windrush threads.

I've spoken to LB who has no knowledge .

So why were the posts censored?

Here is the post again...

Thanks!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 2928 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can’t see why that would be censored

Poll: Tory leader

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 2909 viewsGowerjack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:41 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Has been though.

Twice.

Plastic since 1974

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 2899 viewsexiledclaseboy

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:43 - Apr 20 by Gowerjack

Has been though.

Twice.

Weird.

Poll: Tory leader

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:51 - Apr 20 with 2880 viewsDarran

The place needs new Mods.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 20:31 - Apr 20 with 2840 viewsLord_Bony

I agree.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:08 - Apr 20 with 2743 viewsbuilthjack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:51 - Apr 20 by Darran

The place needs new Mods.

A few rockers as well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:13 - Apr 20 with 2736 viewsLord_Bony

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:08 - Apr 20 by builthjack

A few rockers as well

There's a few on here..I reckons we could take them on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:26 - Apr 20 with 2715 viewsLord_Bony

Has been though.

Twice.

Well ladies and gentlemen...how come TheGowerjacks post shows no red writing underneath it on the last page of the Countdown thread,indicating it's been edited by an administrator?

Very strange indeed,this place is becoming The Twilight Zone.

I blame the Russian hackers myself.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:54 - Apr 20 with 2689 viewsSwanjaxs

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:26 - Apr 20 by Lord_Bony

Well ladies and gentlemen...how come TheGowerjacks post shows no red writing underneath it on the last page of the Countdown thread,indicating it's been edited by an administrator?

Very strange indeed,this place is becoming The Twilight Zone.

I blame the Russian hackers myself.

I blame someone just being a childish twàt myself with far too much time on thier hands 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:56 - Apr 20 with 2685 viewsGowerjack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 23:13 - Apr 20 by Lord_Bony

There's a few on here..I reckons we could take them on.

Plastic since 1974

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 01:54 - Apr 21 with 2645 viewsE20Jack

My posts were deleted and continually altered last week too after simply stating it is a shame that Kevin Austin felt he had to come out in the public to defend himself against those silly rumors spread on here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:14 - Apr 21 with 2592 viewsPhil_S

Has been though.

Twice.

Well, here is the thing. No it hasn't.

Had it been - as the Dr told you it would say clearly in red it had been edited by an administrator.

Had it been edited by you then it would have said so on there.

But on both accounts it doesn't which can only lead to the conclusion that it has not been edited

I do have the ability though to look at what has happened though and it appears that the initial tweet you have tried to link to has been deleted and replaced with a new one

In this thread the new link appears (and consequently the tweet) - in the other ones the old link and therefore a blank screen will appear

No edit simply an invalid link

Conspiracy theory closed.

In terms of other missing posts I have looked into it and you will notice that planetswansadmin is no longer a moderator of the site. You can read into that what you choose

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:36 - Apr 21 with 2580 viewsjack247

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 01:54 - Apr 21 by E20Jack

My posts were deleted and continually altered last week too after simply stating it is a shame that Kevin Austin felt he had to come out in the public to defend himself against those silly rumors spread on here.

I think that was more about the fact his wife had come on here and asked for a prior thread on him to be deleted and the potential that one had to turn into an argument, than the content of what you or anyone else said.

Don’t often agree with mods deleting or editing posts, but they got it bang on with that thread.
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:40 - Apr 21 with 2575 viewsLohengrin

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:41 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Nor why any of the points would have made that Tweet chap “shake with anger,” to be honest. Anybody is free to disagree with any or all of them, as they were in the ‘70s when that was printed, but ‘shaking?’

Do the Lib-left do a lot of that sort of thing? There must be a Hell of a mess on the carpets of your average ‘progressive’ household if they keep going off every three minutes like an egg timer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:12 - Apr 21 with 2554 viewsJackfath

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:14 - Apr 21 by Phil_S

Had it been - as the Dr told you it would say clearly in red it had been edited by an administrator.

But on both accounts it doesn't which can only lead to the conclusion that it has not been edited

I do have the ability though to look at what has happened though and it appears that the initial tweet you have tried to link to has been deleted and replaced with a new one

In this thread the new link appears (and consequently the tweet) - in the other ones the old link and therefore a blank screen will appear

In terms of other missing posts I have looked into it and you will notice that planetswansadmin is no longer a moderator of the site. You can read into that what you choose

This is good news. Perhaps now one of the "mods" will refrain on altering my posts suggesting he uses a different font on his spreadsheets. Bless him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:26 - Apr 21 with 2541 viewsstevethejack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:12 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

This is good news. Perhaps now one of the "mods" will refrain on altering my posts suggesting he uses a different font on his spreadsheets. Bless him.

The reason access to the planetswans account has been removed was because my thread of remaining games of the season was regularly deleted by person or persons unknown with access to the planetswans admin account.

Jackfath is totally wrong in his/her assumptions.

Poor deluded person.
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:27 - Apr 21 with 2538 viewsJackfath

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:26 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

The reason access to the planetswans account has been removed was because my thread of remaining games of the season was regularly deleted by person or persons unknown with access to the planetswans admin account.

Jackfath is totally wrong in his/her assumptions.

Poor deluded person.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:29 - Apr 21 with 2533 viewsHighjack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:40 - Apr 21 by Lohengrin

Nor why any of the points would have made that Tweet chap “shake with anger,” to be honest. Anybody is free to disagree with any or all of them, as they were in the ‘70s when that was printed, but ‘shaking?’

Do the Lib-left do a lot of that sort of thing? There must be a Hell of a mess on the carpets of your average ‘progressive’ household if they keep going off every three minutes like an egg timer.

The most offensive thing in that tweet was the spelling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 07:42 - Apr 21 with 2520 viewsGowerjack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:14 - Apr 21 by Phil_S

You've sacked Prosser.

Again.

Plastic since 1974

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:25 - Apr 21 with 2456 viewsAmbergambler

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:36 - Apr 21 by jack247

I think that was more about the fact his wife had come on here and asked for a prior thread on him to be deleted and the potential that one had to turn into an argument, than the content of what you or anyone else said.

Don’t often agree with mods deleting or editing posts, but they got it bang on with that thread.

Spot on and very well explained.
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:36 - Apr 21 with 2448 viewsDarran

TIm Bowen asked on here who had deleted his superbly written post about the seasons remaining fixtures.

Nobody answered him.

Strange eh?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:44 - Apr 21 with 2440 viewsE20Jack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 06:36 - Apr 21 by jack247

It was a different thread, absolutely agree that the initial thread should have been deleted. It was ridiculous.

This was a thread a few days after when it was posted on here Kev Austin had come out in the press to put the rumours straight.

Although twice my posts were edited and neither time did it have red writing underneath, on the third time it did. Also had posts edited before with no red admin writing underneath.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 9:46]

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:49 - Apr 21 with 2433 viewsDarran

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:44 - Apr 21 by E20Jack

It was a different thread, absolutely agree that the initial thread should have been deleted. It was ridiculous.

This was a thread a few days after when it was posted on here Kev Austin had come out in the press to put the rumours straight.

Although twice my posts were edited and neither time did it have red writing underneath, on the third time it did. Also had posts edited before with no red admin writing underneath.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 9:46]

Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to repost a post everytime a Mod deletes it then?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:53 - Apr 21 with 2424 viewsE20Jack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:49 - Apr 21 by Darran

Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to repost a post everytime a Mod deletes it then?

Because things need to be said no matter how much you try and cover them up.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:56 - Apr 21 with 2421 viewsDarran

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:53 - Apr 21 by E20Jack

Because things need to be said no matter how much you try and cover them up.

I haven’t covered anything up.

So to sum up you’re above moderating regardless of what a Moderator does?
Sounds like something a troll would do.

Off you go have the last word.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024