Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson 23:58 - Apr 29 with 2300 viewsTheResurrection

Just watch him staring straight at Fabregas whilst casually jogging back. Only when it's too late does he even bother to speed it up.

Not good enough that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 00:02 - Apr 30 with 2293 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apart from Ki and Lee Harvey Oswald then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 00:11 - Apr 30 with 2281 viewsBobby_Fischer

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 00:02 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Apart from Ki and Lee Harvey Oswald then?

On the grassy knoll?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:10 - Apr 30 with 2183 viewsItchySphincter

It occurred to me a couple of times that Olson couldn’t get a run going. A couple of times I expected a burst of pace from him, just for 10 yards or so but it just didn’t seem to happen. I wonder what’s going on there? Maybe he’s carrying an injury we don’t know about.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:13 - Apr 30 with 2180 viewsSTID2017

The team collectively conceded a goal from the reigning Champions.
No big deal, yet you are arguing about it with all and sundry rather than blame King and Mawson.
At the end of the day, it was one slip.
We won't be relegated or stay up based on that one goal.
Let it go mun

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:54 - Apr 30 with 2135 viewsswan65split

I am more interested in the pasty than the patsy.
Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:59 - Apr 30 with 2120 viewsSTID2017

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:54 - Apr 30 by swan65split

I am more interested in the pasty than the patsy.

Maybe we need "Pie's Theory" to work out what happened !

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 09:58 - Apr 30 with 1987 viewsswan65split

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 07:59 - Apr 30 by STID2017

Maybe we need "Pie's Theory" to work out what happened !

Ah an Evans Pie, now your talking.
Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 10:01 - Apr 30 with 1982 viewsNeath_Jack

He hasn’t been very good all season.

A shadow of the player he was when he originally came.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 10:03 - Apr 30 with 1977 viewsSTID2017

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 09:58 - Apr 30 by swan65split

Ah an Evans Pie, now your talking.

Nah, got to be a Swansea pie, mun !

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 1933 viewsLegend83

Ball-watching - it is what a lot of our players are guilty of.

I did a better job of tracking in my 5-as-side match last night than Olsson did there - it's not like Fabregas has any pace either!
Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 11:13 - Apr 30 with 1905 views34dfgdf54

I think people are over thinking this goal to be honest.

Andy King made the mistake, he was given a pass which a player at the top level should be controlling and moving on. It's an honest mistake and one he would have no doubt held his hands up too afterwards, it happens.
Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 11:15 - Apr 30 with 1894 viewsSTID2017

Another major culprit for the Chelsea goal - Olsson on 11:13 - Apr 30 by 34dfgdf54

I think people are over thinking this goal to be honest.

Andy King made the mistake, he was given a pass which a player at the top level should be controlling and moving on. It's an honest mistake and one he would have no doubt held his hands up too afterwards, it happens.

As I said at 7.13 this morning, it's how badly we've done in many other games that will sink us if we do fail, not that goal in isolation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024