Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 07:08 - Apr 28 with 2831 viewst1000

Why are people convinced we are getting something against Chelsea ?? Have I missed somehing ?
Chelsea on 07:09 - Apr 28 with 2825 viewsCaptain_Sham

Well be getting something. A size ten up the crevice.

Its just a ride.

Chelsea on 07:37 - Apr 28 with 2768 viewsDr_Winston

Why are people convinced that the team which has already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal on our own patch under Carlos has no chance against a stuttering Chelsea side?

Maybe they just enjoy misery.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea on 08:08 - Apr 28 with 2693 viewst1000

Chelsea on 07:37 - Apr 28 by Dr_Winston

Why are people convinced that the team which has already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal on our own patch under Carlos has no chance against a stuttering Chelsea side?

Maybe they just enjoy misery.

Because we could not even beat Everton at home
Chelsea on 08:13 - Apr 28 with 2675 viewsWhiterockin

Chelsea on 08:08 - Apr 28 by t1000

Because we could not even beat Everton at home

But we did get "something" against Everton as well.
Chelsea on 08:24 - Apr 28 with 2634 viewsswanforthemoney

We can get something against Chelsea because we are decent at the Liberty this calendar year. Chelsea are patchy atm. As demonstrated by them going 2 nil down against Soton.
I may be wrong but I shall be going to the Liberty in hope.
Come On You Swans

I stand in the North Stand

Chelsea on 08:27 - Apr 28 with 2622 viewsbarry_island

Rather than being convinced I think it's that old concept called "Hope". Normally associated with faith and charity. I think we need large doses of all three for the rest of the season.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 8:29]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Chelsea on 08:32 - Apr 28 with 2602 viewsjackjackjackjack

Last time we won a match was 7 games ago, so I'm not holding out much hope. Can get better than 6/1 on a Swansea victory at the bookies.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chelsea on 08:35 - Apr 28 with 2586 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea on 08:13 - Apr 28 by Whiterockin

But we did get "something" against Everton as well.

We had good chances to be 3 or 4 up after 25 minutes. Should have.
We will get a result today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 08:38 - Apr 28 with 2570 viewsJackfath

Chelsea on 08:35 - Apr 28 by builthjack

We had good chances to be 3 or 4 up after 25 minutes. Should have.
We will get a result today.

I agree.

I've always liked your positivity my friend!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chelsea on 08:42 - Apr 28 with 2557 viewsmax936

Chelsea on 08:32 - Apr 28 by jackjackjackjack

Last time we won a match was 7 games ago, so I'm not holding out much hope. Can get better than 6/1 on a Swansea victory at the bookies.

I honestly can’t see us getting F, all from this game, we stuttered against a poor Everton side, Chelsea have won their last 3 games in one of those games they came back from 2 down to win 3-2. Today’s a different game I know, but still.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelsea on 08:43 - Apr 28 with 2553 viewsmonmouth

A point would be a serious bonus today. Chelsea won’t come for a draw like Dullardyce did and we will be more cautious.

Can’t see us winning, sorry. Can easily envisage the Captains size 10 up the khyber.

Still, live in hope. I thought the Scouse would ravage us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea on 08:44 - Apr 28 with 2552 viewsAndy1300

Chelsea on 08:42 - Apr 28 by max936

I honestly can’t see us getting F, all from this game, we stuttered against a poor Everton side, Chelsea have won their last 3 games in one of those games they came back from 2 down to win 3-2. Today’s a different game I know, but still.

A point would be amazing, can't see us getting anything today though

Hope I'm wrong

Number 1 team in Wales

Chelsea on 08:46 - Apr 28 with 2543 viewsmax936

Chelsea on 08:44 - Apr 28 by Andy1300

A point would be amazing, can't see us getting anything today though

Hope I'm wrong

Hi Andy, have you phoned Phil?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelsea on 08:51 - Apr 28 with 2523 viewsJack_Meoff

Not to sound defeatist but I'd bite the proverbial hand off for a point. Hope the 'muff are up for their game today too. F*ck me it can't be good for one's long term health this football lark...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Chelsea on 08:57 - Apr 28 with 2503 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If we win we’ll be the only team outside the big six to win three games against the big six apparently.

It’s football, we live in hope and, as we’ve proved before, anything can happen.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea on 09:09 - Apr 28 with 2468 viewsbarry_island

Chelsea on 08:51 - Apr 28 by Jack_Meoff

Not to sound defeatist but I'd bite the proverbial hand off for a point. Hope the 'muff are up for their game today too. F*ck me it can't be good for one's long term health this football lark...

That's my main worry today, is that Bournemouth rollover for their near neighbours. They do not have a "local derby" relationship with them sadly.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Chelsea on 09:14 - Apr 28 with 2443 viewsJohnw102

Because we are fans who support our team and believe. Keep the faith, even if we loose today Stoke and Huddersfield are in a far worst position than us. COYS!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Chelsea on 09:21 - Apr 28 with 2409 viewsSTID2017

Chelsea on 09:09 - Apr 28 by barry_island

That's my main worry today, is that Bournemouth rollover for their near neighbours. They do not have a "local derby" relationship with them sadly.

Bournemouth won't roll over for anyone.
Their manager has too much pride for that plus he will want them to finish as high as possible.
I believe his attitude us the same whoever they are playing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chelsea on 09:27 - Apr 28 with 2395 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can't see us keeping out Hazard and Giroud with Fabregas putting the ball about.
They also have Cahill who can put in long range goals as well.
A draw would be great and a win fantastic.
Chelsea on 09:36 - Apr 28 with 2367 viewsCaptain_Sham

I would rather be happy than right, especially in this case.

Its just a ride.

Chelsea on 09:39 - Apr 28 with 2350 viewsawayjack

If Chelsea play like first hour v Soton we have a decent chance. They are also a squad that lacks guts under pressure but sadly our midfield is too lightweight to put pressure on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024