Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 11:18 - Apr 29 with 1645 viewsBillyChong

How can anyone paid to kick a ball for a living hit such a tame, pathetic shot inside the opposition box straight to the goalkeeper? Sums up the lack of quality options outside of the starting 11, Championship players at best. He along with a few others need to go in the summer, although there’s more chance of Huw dishing out further contract extensions.
Routledge on 11:58 - Apr 29 with 1564 viewsairedale

He kicked the ball with his instep once yesterday. I almost fell off my seat.
Routledge on 12:12 - Apr 29 with 1533 viewsWingstandwood

If only the club/squad had been rebuilt at a slow and steady pace over a period of a few years! And without the appalling ineptitude-input of Jenkins/D.O.F/scouting dept we would not now be saddled with the likes of Routledge and Dyer. The disgraceful (share dividends come first at SCFC) 'cheap-option' and tens of millions wasted has come back to bite, and bite hard.

Argus!

Routledge on 14:09 - Apr 29 with 1413 viewsoldgrey

I think it says everything that our best bet for saving the game yesterday was to bring Routledge on. We would have done better to bring Michu on.
Routledge on 16:09 - Apr 29 with 1311 viewsairedale

Routledge on 14:09 - Apr 29 by oldgrey

I think it says everything that our best bet for saving the game yesterday was to bring Routledge on. We would have done better to bring Michu on.

We should employ Michu, to remove any hoardings he thinks Sanches would pass the ball to.
Routledge on 16:23 - Apr 29 with 1271 viewsAl_Bundy

You can't blame Routledge.. He's a squad player out of his depth along with Dyer , Rangel and a lot of others. The fact some are pining for Leon to play says it all about our squad.

Our off pitch decisions have been appalling and will or could cost us this season.

I look at the Pascal Groos signing £3M at Brighton great buy ! We buy shite to add to the shite we have then let the lesser shite out on loan. Great strategy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024