Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony stays? 13:22 - Jun 6 with 5678 viewsomarjack

Now I don't know who the bloke is..But Bony was indeed in Brno,Czech Republic.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 13:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony stays? on 13:25 - Jun 6 with 4474 viewsSwanjaxs

That's good of him fair play, not like he's trousering 120k a week or anything....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony stays? on 13:26 - Jun 6 with 4460 viewsomarjack

Bony stays? on 13:25 - Jun 6 by Swanjaxs

That's good of him fair play, not like he's trousering 120k a week or anything....

We assume it'd be cut to 60 k/week? Which is still a lot obviously.

Might be a lot..but imagine if he stays fit (a big if)..He'd rip that league apart.

Bony stays? on 13:26 - Jun 6 with 4460 viewsBadlands

Has his wages been paid from insurance since his injury?
If so we effectively get him on half salary over two years.
Is he fit enough to pass a medical?
Probably not and we could well be claiming is wage (or a large part) fro insurers and Man City.
If he is not fully recuperated getting fit and proving it on the fired would be good news for us.
How old are his kids?
Maybe he wants them to stay in Swansea until they are school transfer age (I have no idea)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bony stays? on 13:29 - Jun 6 with 4431 viewsSwanjaxs

Bony stays? on 13:26 - Jun 6 by Badlands

Has his wages been paid from insurance since his injury?
If so we effectively get him on half salary over two years.
Is he fit enough to pass a medical?
Probably not and we could well be claiming is wage (or a large part) fro insurers and Man City.
If he is not fully recuperated getting fit and proving it on the fired would be good news for us.
How old are his kids?
Maybe he wants them to stay in Swansea until they are school transfer age (I have no idea)

His kids are 23 and 21 by all accounts

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony stays? on 13:30 - Jun 6 with 4408 viewsomarjack

The striker was reported to have been offered to Fenerbahce last month, while a possible move to Greek sides AEK Athens or their rivals PAOK has also been mooted.

And Bony, who is said to have featured in an exhibition match in Brno with some of his former Sparta Prague team-mates, suggested to Czech media that he does not yet know whether he will be with Swansea come the start of the Championship campaign in just under nine weeks.

"Now I do not know what's going to happen," he told iSport.

"If I play in the Championship or the Premier League ... For me, it is most important to get better. I want to come back completely fit."

Quoted from WalesOnline.

So he's not ruling it out..

Bony stays? on 13:38 - Jun 6 with 4330 viewsLoyal

Bony stays? on 13:30 - Jun 6 by omarjack

The striker was reported to have been offered to Fenerbahce last month, while a possible move to Greek sides AEK Athens or their rivals PAOK has also been mooted.

And Bony, who is said to have featured in an exhibition match in Brno with some of his former Sparta Prague team-mates, suggested to Czech media that he does not yet know whether he will be with Swansea come the start of the Championship campaign in just under nine weeks.

"Now I do not know what's going to happen," he told iSport.

"If I play in the Championship or the Premier League ... For me, it is most important to get better. I want to come back completely fit."

Quoted from WalesOnline.

So he's not ruling it out..

The tw@t needs a slap if he honestly believes that's the right thing to say.
Sell the old bastard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony stays? on 13:41 - Jun 6 with 4306 viewsnantywatcher

Bony stays? on 13:26 - Jun 6 by omarjack

We assume it'd be cut to 60 k/week? Which is still a lot obviously.

Might be a lot..but imagine if he stays fit (a big if)..He'd rip that league apart.

"Might be a lot..but imagine if he stays fit (a big if)..He'd rip that league apart. "

You surely cannot be serious??
Bony stays? on 13:44 - Jun 6 with 4277 viewsomarjack

Bony stays? on 13:41 - Jun 6 by nantywatcher

"Might be a lot..but imagine if he stays fit (a big if)..He'd rip that league apart. "

??

If Bony stays fit he'd be a good asset in the Championship.

Why would you think I'm not being serious? How straightforward do I have to be in order to be taken seriously?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony stays? on 13:56 - Jun 6 with 4200 viewsmoonie

He s not going to get and stay fit though is he?

He s either injured ,recovering or getting match fit. Every season same ,yet we pissssed away good money on this money grabbing shameless hasbeen.

We can only move him on if we sell at a loss ....as we did with Mesa and as we will with Baston.

Yet, the man responsible is still in situ. Disgusting really
Bony stays? on 14:03 - Jun 6 with 4162 viewsJack_Meoff

Bony stays? on 13:29 - Jun 6 by Swanjaxs

His kids are 23 and 21 by all accounts

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bony stays? on 14:08 - Jun 6 with 4139 viewsHighjack

Bony stays? on 13:41 - Jun 6 by nantywatcher

A fit bony would rip the premier league and most of Europe apart. That’s why Man City bought him. The issue is we haven’t seen a fit bony in a long time.

And don’t call me Shirley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bony stays? on 15:26 - Jun 6 with 3896 viewsnantywatcher

Bony stays? on 13:44 - Jun 6 by omarjack

??

If Bony stays fit he'd be a good asset in the Championship.

Why would you think I'm not being serious? How straightforward do I have to be in order to be taken seriously?

No way will he "rip" the Championship up, any more than he has been ripping up the Prem over recent seasons. That ship has well and truly sailed away into the distance.
Bony stays? on 15:33 - Jun 6 with 3871 viewsJacket

Bony stays? on 15:26 - Jun 6 by nantywatcher

No way will he "rip" the Championship up, any more than he has been ripping up the Prem over recent seasons. That ship has well and truly sailed away into the distance.

He ripped a Championship quality team appart while he was at Stoke the season before last didn't he. You remember those jokers managed by Brad Bobbley?
Bony stays? on 15:59 - Jun 6 with 3787 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If you were running a football club anywhere in the world and considering signing Bony you would do some simple homework and would be mad to offer anywhere near what He's getting here.

You would take as much of the risk out of it as possible by either offering a pay as you play deal or a loan with the Swans paying the majority of his wages. Bony would never accept the first option obviously. Would you offer money to the Swans for him?

I think we'll struggle to move him on.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony stays? on 15:59 - Jun 6 with 3785 viewsicecoldjack

You like to think that the club have done due diligence and worked out if Bony has long term chronic injuries as some have suggested on here, recovery from Malaria etc,etc.

Problem for us is that we pretty much know our lot are as unprofessional as you can get, so they probably just chanced this move hoping it would pay off and they'd look great once again .

If Bony comes back in just decent shape then he'd do well in the championship, yet we all know he needs to play every week before he hits his stride, we saw it in the premier league for a short spell last season, but as soon as the bloke gets into his stride he seems to get injured !

I genuinely think both Andre Ayew and Wilf want to do well for the Swans and signed with the best of intentions but both moves have been pretty awful if we are being totally honest, a distinct lack of ideas from our DOF and a gulible running of the football club have set us back many years, i think if Bony can get a move away then he will go but i honestly don't think there are any clubs out there stupid enough to take him as a high risk gamble.

I thought the move for Wilf would work out well, but if stories and rumours are true within football that his body is shot then it really wouldn't surprise me that we've been stitched up .

It's all a mess but i'm hoping for a fit Bony who bangs in goals for us this season, if that happens then his stock will be back up and a move overseas will be on for him once again .
Bony stays? on 20:46 - Jun 6 with 3184 viewsItchySphincter

I hope he stays.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony stays? on 20:51 - Jun 6 with 3150 viewsjack247

I can’t see anyone coming in for him on the kind of wages he will demand until he proves his fitness. He’s out of contract at the end of next season and if he wants a similar one, here or anywhere else, he needs to pull out all the stops.

I’d guess he either goes on loan, or is here until January at least.
Bony stays? on 22:54 - Jun 6 with 2937 viewsMoscowJack

Maybe one of the dodgy "low tax" countries like Greece, Turkey etc will offer him an equal net income and European football. These countries pay a pittance officially and the rest offshore, so it's possible that it could be done.

This is where agents can actually help us as I'm sure Bony's agent is hoping for another pay day.

If he did stay, I can't see him being fit enough to play enough games to help us mount any serious challenge. If he was 100% fit and could play 35+ games, he'd score a hell of a lot at this level and would be capable of delivering the goals to see us go up. It's just highly unlikely he'll be fit long enough, especially if he hasn't recovered from his current injury in time to do a full pre-season (or the first two months of the season either!).

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Bony stays? on 23:25 - Jun 6 with 2827 viewsmajorraglan

He would be an immense asset if he was fully fit for the season and would cause lots of teams problems, but as has been said he has struggled with injuries over the last few years. If he’s on £100k per week and no relegation clause, then that’s £5.2m next year and approx 10% of the first seasons parachute payment. I am not sure how the club will absorb that. I really hope he can get fit, but I have my doubts.
Bony stays? on 23:36 - Jun 6 with 2795 viewsjacktar

Perhaps the new Messiah from the cold distant land to the north will work the miracle that we would all hope for. I'm not convinced that a degree in Emotional Intelligence will bring the required result but I feel we must at least hope there is something positive in GP's influence on the players.
I think there is still a player in there who has good feelings for Swansea City so I'm not writing Wilfried off just yet.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Bony stays? on 23:42 - Jun 6 with 2782 viewsGeoffThom

I tell you what you want to throw in the mix is hasn't he got a son on our books ?
Bony stays? on 00:01 - Jun 7 with 2732 viewsmajorraglan

Bony stays? on 23:42 - Jun 6 by GeoffThom

I tell you what you want to throw in the mix is hasn't he got a son on our books ?

I believe you are right, a very promising prospect according to some stuff I have seen.
Bony stays? on 01:18 - Jun 7 with 2651 viewsLoyal

Bony stays? on 00:01 - Jun 7 by majorraglan

I believe you are right, a very promising prospect according to some stuff I have seen.

Does he qualify for the under 23's by age ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony stays? on 02:01 - Jun 7 with 2611 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd read between the lines. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to stay but the initial thoughts of Huwbert is to get rid.

Whether he wants to stay for Swansea or not, a fit Bony for even half a season could be devastating against some of these Championship sides.
Bony stays? on 03:22 - Jun 7 with 2588 viewsWanderer

At the risk of looking a bit twp, if he is playing in Czech rep, surely he must be fit , yes?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024