Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? 22:39 - May 8 with 1976 viewscastlejack

Pitiful to watch all our fans tonite, knowing the greed of the sell outs and the incompetence and even more greed of the effing yanks has brought us to our knees.

Where are you taking us from here?

Let me guess, sell all the saleable players for @ quick buck, pocket the fcuking parachute payments, and leave all the fans without parachutes hurtling through the lower leagues.

Thanks again for the horrible experience of being asset stripped, when all we were ever after was to stand a fighting chance of premier league survival without being stabbed in the back.

I rue the day you came to our club, and the day you all fcuk off out of our club will be the springboard to a better future.

Poll: Next Swans manager

Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? on 22:40 - May 8 with 1964 viewsSmellyplumz

Lol. It was always so.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? on 22:40 - May 8 with 1963 viewsAguycalledJack

Shouldn’t that read, Jenkins what have you done to our club?
Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? on 22:45 - May 8 with 1894 viewscastlejack

Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? on 22:40 - May 8 by AguycalledJack

Shouldn’t that read, Jenkins what have you done to our club?

I am including all shareholders past and present in the first sentence, Morgan, Jenkins, Dineen, Van Zweden , and those fckrs from the USA

Poll: Next Swans manager

Yanks, What have you done to our club!!?? on 23:04 - May 8 with 1762 viewsmajorraglan

The Americans have a background in sports, but from what I understand there is very little relegation etc in the leagues their teams play in. I suspect they bought Swansea with a view to selling it on at a large profit once they had improved the business model and entrusted Huw Jenkins and Chris Pearlman to run the club.
The recruiting has been poor, key players such as Fer and Bony have had injuries, others are out of form and some are simply not good enough. It’s not been our season. They have a lot to answer for. I envisage a raft of players leaving this year, especially if there are relegation clauses in the contracts. Players with 1 year left on their contract will go if the club can sell them before they walk for nothing next year, good players will want out leaving the gas beens and journeymen.

As Sunderland who are a much bigger club than Swansea have shown, if you hover around the relegation zone you will eventually get caught.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024