Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the club release Carlos early? 15:18 - May 9 with 2178 viewsJack_76

And get Curtis and Britton in charge for our last game.
Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:06 - May 9 with 2089 viewsswanforthemoney

You should only get early release for good behaviour.

I stand in the North Stand

Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:15 - May 9 with 2048 viewsDyfnant

Britton should play, maybe Curt as well.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:26 - May 9 with 2020 viewsSwanseajill

All I know is the look on Curts face when I left my seat told a picture of how each and every fan was hurting last night.
This morning while walking the dog, I was asked why I'm not wearing a black armband. And some other clever booger asked if I'll be travelling to C@@@##f on a Saturday in the future.
My shoulders are broad, I've been through similar in the past, but what will be will be and I'll be there next season whatever.
Maybe Lady Luck will show an appearance, other that going AWOL all season,,,,,one penalty all season my ar@e..
Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:26 - May 9 with 2019 viewsAmbergambler

Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:15 - May 9 by Dyfnant

Britton should play, maybe Curt as well.

And the ballboy!
Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:36 - May 9 with 1963 viewscostalotta

Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:26 - May 9 by Swanseajill

All I know is the look on Curts face when I left my seat told a picture of how each and every fan was hurting last night.
This morning while walking the dog, I was asked why I'm not wearing a black armband. And some other clever booger asked if I'll be travelling to C@@@##f on a Saturday in the future.
My shoulders are broad, I've been through similar in the past, but what will be will be and I'll be there next season whatever.
Maybe Lady Luck will show an appearance, other that going AWOL all season,,,,,one penalty all season my ar@e..

You gotta attack and get the ball in the box for that to happen. We’ve not that done anywhere near enough. This is not down to luck it’s down to being not good enough and the writing was on the wall last summer, the summer before and quite probably the one before that too.

Club is rotten.
Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:08 - May 9 with 1864 viewsSwanseajill

Should the club release Carlos early? on 16:36 - May 9 by costalotta

You gotta attack and get the ball in the box for that to happen. We’ve not that done anywhere near enough. This is not down to luck it’s down to being not good enough and the writing was on the wall last summer, the summer before and quite probably the one before that too.

Club is rotten.

I don't disagree. But most teams have some luck throughout the season.

Players have been bought according to costs rather than talent.
Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:14 - May 9 with 1819 viewswestwalesed

Just when you think we couldn't be even more of a basket case, we sack the manager with a game to go just in case the miracle does happen, and then we can't sack him because its too expensive.

You couldn't make this up.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:21 - May 9 with 1794 viewscostalotta

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:08 - May 9 by Swanseajill

I don't disagree. But most teams have some luck throughout the season.

Players have been bought according to costs rather than talent.

Maybe we had ours against Liverpool and West Ham at home and palace away. All good times to play those clubs.

The league table doesn’t lie and we’ve been getting closer year on year, since HJ took the DOF role. He’s the one responsible for building this squad of relegation experts as demonstrated.
Login to get fewer ads

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:24 - May 9 with 1782 viewsJack_76

The only reason to release Carlos early should be because we have very little chance of beating Stoke with him as our manager.

3 full days of training from Curt and Britton may be our only hope.

As SWFC_FAN_IN_PEACE has said

-------

He's a bottler mate. When the pressure is off and nobody is expecting the win he'll pull it out the bag.

------

The bigger the occasion the more Carlos seems to bottle it. I say wait until later tonight see if Chelsea win, then decide..
Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:32 - May 9 with 1758 viewsWhiterockin

We should never ask Curtis to help out again. He is Swansea City and we owe him that.
Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:34 - May 9 with 1745 viewsmonmouth

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:24 - May 9 by Jack_76

The only reason to release Carlos early should be because we have very little chance of beating Stoke with him as our manager.

3 full days of training from Curt and Britton may be our only hope.

As SWFC_FAN_IN_PEACE has said

-------

He's a bottler mate. When the pressure is off and nobody is expecting the win he'll pull it out the bag.

------

The bigger the occasion the more Carlos seems to bottle it. I say wait until later tonight see if Chelsea win, then decide..

Great. Keep him then, because I’m not f*cking expecting a win. Is anyone? Seriously?

We should all email him “we’re not expecting a win you c*nt”

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:43 - May 9 with 1712 viewstrinityann

Yes, it's a disgrace that he has not changed the system the last few games.
Should the club release Carlos early? on 18:27 - May 9 with 1628 viewsJack_76

Should the club release Carlos early? on 17:34 - May 9 by monmouth

Great. Keep him then, because I’m not f*cking expecting a win. Is anyone? Seriously?

We should all email him “we’re not expecting a win you c*nt”

I was also thinking about that. With everyone expecting him to have no chance, he tends to do well.

But reading the Sheffield fans, they are saying it's the high pressure games when he loses his bottle. If this is true, then we have absolute no chance against Stoke with Carlos.

I'd say don't terminate his contract, just give him and his coaching staff sick leave due to stress, and get someone in who could even give us a slight chance. Trundle and Tate, or Britton and Tate would probably do better than Carlos with a high pressure game..

Then the club can pay Carlos whatever compensation payout he deserves if we do manage to stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024