Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? 19:14 - May 18 with 2408 viewsJackfath

I haven't heard of anyone who anyone knows who's been invited. I am thinking the crowds inside the castle are all actors.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:16 - May 18 with 1824 viewsOldjack

No ,and by the way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:18 - May 18 with 1818 viewsJackfath

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:16 - May 18 by Oldjack

No ,and by the way

GSTQ Alan.

Have some respect FFS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:19 - May 18 with 1817 viewsRancid

I wonder if there will be street parties and kerb painting like previous weddings.When Charlie and Di tied the knot the whole of Port Talbot celebrated it like their own.I suspect not.
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:20 - May 18 with 1814 viewslonglostjack

The Res and E20 have been invited. Peenemunde and Pikey Paul are still waiting for theirs.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:21 - May 18 with 1805 viewsmoonie

A time to take coffee and croissants on the Patio, a brisk walk on the beach ,lunch in Farm Shop /cafe , weed the front garden ,then settle down with a cold beer and watch Mourinho whining away..
What fookn wedding .

Meaningless and grotesque largesse utilising costs that could be utilised much better .

Why is Jez not shouting from the rooftops about this waste of public funds.

Disgracefully deemed more newsworthy that ten kids getting shot in Texas
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:23 - May 18 with 1793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gawd bless ‘em.

Poll: Tory leader

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:26 - May 18 with 1762 viewsmax936

She'll be popping out the Chavs like the other one soon no doubt, more mouths for the British tax payer to feed, sliver spoons all round.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:27 - May 18 with 1760 viewsJackfath

I've bought one of these and will be eating some mock wedding cake off it tomorrow.

http://www.royalcollectionshop.co.uk/royal-wedding-commemorative-plate.html

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:30 - May 18 with 1747 viewslonglostjack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:27 - May 18 by Jackfath

I've bought one of these and will be eating some mock wedding cake off it tomorrow.

Huw and Martin plates. Nice

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:36 - May 18 with 1725 viewsAguycalledJack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:21 - May 18 by moonie

A time to take coffee and croissants on the Patio, a brisk walk on the beach ,lunch in Farm Shop /cafe , weed the front garden ,then settle down with a cold beer and watch Mourinho whining away..
What fookn wedding .

Meaningless and grotesque largesse utilising costs that could be utilised much better .

Why is Jez not shouting from the rooftops about this waste of public funds.

Disgracefully deemed more newsworthy that ten kids getting shot in Texas

If he did it would effect his ratings mun. Can’t have that.
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:46 - May 18 with 1705 viewsjack2jack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:27 - May 18 by Jackfath

Will it go with all your other Royal memoribilia I wonder?
Or are you just starting to collect.
Either way very nice.
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:57 - May 18 with 1672 viewslifelong

I’ve got a photograph of the Queen and Prince Phillip mounted.
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:06 - May 18 with 1660 viewsbonymine

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:30 - May 18 by longlostjack

Huw and Martin plates. Nice

From uPVC to Bone China ......lovely piece that for the Huw & Martin collection I must say ....
😂😂

The rise and fall of HJ & MM from Caseys to Morgans your ‘empire’ is brittle and fragile ‘Get Out Of OUR Club ........

STID .....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:11 - May 18 with 1645 viewsbuilthjack

You won't find me within 170 miles of Windsor

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:11 - May 18 with 1644 viewsmoonie

IT is odd that a politician so " committed" and " driven" ,a man of principle should be silent on all this expense. Why?

He is a republican,against Monarchy on principle .

As with EU though, when power is a possibility ,principles go out of the window, as they do with politicians of all colours

In a redistribution of wealth ,how could the Monarchy not be affected . McDonnell should be asked about this .
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:21 - May 18 with 1610 viewslonglostjack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:11 - May 18 by moonie

IT is odd that a politician so " committed" and " driven" ,a man of principle should be silent on all this expense. Why?

He is a republican,against Monarchy on principle .

As with EU though, when power is a possibility ,principles go out of the window, as they do with politicians of all colours

In a redistribution of wealth ,how could the Monarchy not be affected . McDonnell should be asked about this .

Fair play to Corbyn. He doesn't want to ruin their big day. He's a softie really.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:23 - May 18 with 1608 viewsmoonie

But he s a man to trust and says what he thinks ,apart from this function obviously
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:27 - May 18 with 1600 viewslonglostjack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:23 - May 18 by moonie

But he s a man to trust and says what he thinks ,apart from this function obviously

He's probably genuinely happy for them. Bit of a wimp is Jeremy. A true communist would have been on the soapbox.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:33 - May 18 with 1580 viewsJackfath

Can we keep this thread about the Royal Wedding and not bring politics into it? There's plenty of threads for you to talk about Jeremy.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:35 - May 18 with 1576 viewsjackportis

Those meat heads that display flags about the royal wedding like the one on this thread I would like to know what their contribution to society is

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:45 - May 18 with 1562 viewsmoonie

Well wrong fathy.

It's about people being invited to this . Who decided who received invites.

Much talk is made of austerity , yet the Royals have suffered none whatsoever . Jez has persistently gone on about redistruting wealth and stopping privilege. This wedding is the very embodiment of all that many on site and other social media find objectionable ...wealth .

As a man committed to redistribution , he should say it as it is
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:50 - May 18 with 1551 viewsJack_Meoff

That's lovely that. I really hope it's a cake worthy of the plate. Have a super day.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:56 - May 18 with 1539 viewsJackfath

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 20:50 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

That's lovely that. I really hope it's a cake worthy of the plate. Have a super day.

Thank you.

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 21:02 - May 18 with 1529 viewsmoonie

Much is made of homeless people and quite so, but many Windsor homeless have been removed from the streets for this.

If that s not worthy of a approbation I don't know what is
Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 21:14 - May 18 with 1513 viewsOldjack

Does anyone know of anyone who has been invited to the Royal Wedding? on 19:18 - May 18 by Jackfath

GSTQ Alan.

Have some respect FFS

w!nker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024