Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THE BOARD 09:35 - Aug 26 with 8598 viewsmagicdaps10

We all understand that cuts need too be made, we also realise when people are taking the piss.

We all want a successful team, the fans for pride, you lot for financial gain.

Now do the decent and correct thing, give Potter a chance, get 3/4 players in that will slacken the burden on Potter, the young squad and the 1/2 experienced pros in the squad who have to guide the young squad.

In words, stand up and get your hands out of your pockets and show a little intent and ambition, we dont ask for trees to be moved just some backing towards Potter, he will do the work for the little you provide.

Us fans have faith it Potter, you should show some in him as Well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 09:39 - Aug 26 with 3292 viewsE20Jack

Who is it you want us to sign? How much do you give we should set aside to invest in these four players?

What happens if the amount you suggest impacts negatively on our financial health? Would you still want us to sign them?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THE BOARD on 09:40 - Aug 26 with 3295 viewsderijack

FAO THE BOARD on 09:39 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Who is it you want us to sign? How much do you give we should set aside to invest in these four players?

What happens if the amount you suggest impacts negatively on our financial health? Would you still want us to sign them?

Give it a rest mate. You are so tedious it's beyond belief

FAO THE BOARD on 09:42 - Aug 26 with 3273 viewsmagicdaps10

Stop being a tvvat E20.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 09:43 - Aug 26 with 3262 viewsLoyal

The sell outs are fronting the yanks as they tear down the walls of our club. If people can't see that then they are Fcking thick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO THE BOARD on 09:45 - Aug 26 with 3235 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 09:42 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Stop being a tvvat E20.

So constructively questioning you demands to explore if they are feasible is “being a t*at”?

Why do you have to drag your own thread down to that level.

You seem to have a clear plan of action, I am wondering how far you have thought it through, or are just using this thread to aimlessly rant about something.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:46 - Aug 26 with 3237 viewsvetchonian

We wouldn't be in this mess if not we're the success of HJ remember.
All those funds wisely spent on the likes of Tabanou,BastonResiginging Bony,Ayew
As I said on another thread why doesn't Huw offer to work for free or take a paycut?
We desperately need strengthening.
How can any chairman let his manager operate without a single fully fit striker as it appeRs we have been since the season started
Chrissy was right support your club you won't have another one thanks to the sell outs that may soon be true
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 9:57]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO THE BOARD on 09:49 - Aug 26 with 3213 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 09:46 - Aug 26 by vetchonian

We wouldn't be in this mess if not we're the success of HJ remember.
All those funds wisely spent on the likes of Tabanou,BastonResiginging Bony,Ayew
As I said on another thread why doesn't Huw offer to work for free or take a paycut?
We desperately need strengthening.
How can any chairman let his manager operate without a single fully fit striker as it appeRs we have been since the season started
Chrissy was right support your club you won't have another one thanks to the sell outs that may soon be true
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 9:57]

Ok, so we will gloss over the meat of that as I don’t agree and will take it off on a tangent - but for the sake of the thread let’s say you are right..

Does that mean we should get ourselves into further financial trouble and continue financial mismanagement?

You seem to be suggesting that because we were in bad shape financially that we should continue down that path regardless?

FAO THE BOARD on 09:54 - Aug 26 with 3201 viewsChief

FAO THE BOARD on 09:49 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Ok, so we will gloss over the meat of that as I don’t agree and will take it off on a tangent - but for the sake of the thread let’s say you are right..

Does that mean we should get ourselves into further financial trouble and continue financial mismanagement?

You seem to be suggesting that because we were in bad shape financially that we should continue down that path regardless?

Do you think 3/4 half decent loan signings would put us in a financially perilous position then? We aren't asking for Renato Sanches or anyone from a champions league club ffs. QPR for example who are in a right mess and have a transfer embargo managed to bring in 2 decent forwards this week Huddersfield and Brighton. That's not too much to ask it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

FAO THE BOARD on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 3179 viewsawayjack

FAO THE BOARD on 09:54 - Aug 26 by Chief

Do you think 3/4 half decent loan signings would put us in a financially perilous position then? We aren't asking for Renato Sanches or anyone from a champions league club ffs. QPR for example who are in a right mess and have a transfer embargo managed to bring in 2 decent forwards this week Huddersfield and Brighton. That's not too much to ask it?

Why do you bother with this clown. Doesn’t even support the club. Complete WUM. Put him on ignore and save yourself hours of debate with an idiot.
FAO THE BOARD on 09:59 - Aug 26 with 3165 viewsE20Jack

It depends what their associated costs are. My immediate reaction would be no.

Now we get onto who is a decent loan signing, are there four available in our price range, that want to come to us that don’t have game guarantee stipulations.

If there aren’t any better than those in our U23 side would you still want us to spend on bringing them in?

FAO THE BOARD on 10:00 - Aug 26 with 3164 viewsAl_Bundy

L1 would impact far greater than not supporting Potter now.
FAO THE BOARD on 10:01 - Aug 26 with 3159 viewsscruffyjack

Try spending some of the transfer profit would be a likely source of funds, that’s assuming it hasn’t been re-directed. What would you do?
FAO THE BOARD on 10:02 - Aug 26 with 3147 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 10:00 - Aug 26 by Al_Bundy

L1 would impact far greater than not supporting Potter now.

Thankfully the ones in charge absolutely have more faith in the manager and squad as like me, certainly think we are better than relegation material.

FAO THE BOARD on 10:04 - Aug 26 with 3149 viewsChief

FAO THE BOARD on 09:59 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

It depends what their associated costs are. My immediate reaction would be no.

Now we get onto who is a decent loan signing, are there four available in our price range, that want to come to us that don’t have game guarantee stipulations.

If there aren’t any better than those in our U23 side would you still want us to spend on bringing them in?

Its probably still worth rolling the dice in certain circumstances yes especially if they have decent amount experience and physicality.

They've cut and cut and cut the squad size and the wages&got plenty of transfer fees in, there really is no excuse for the scrimping going on at this stage. There are numerous loan signings going to various other championship clubs that you know would improve our squad. Bristol had kalas yesterday for example. Come on mate how can you still be so understanding to our apparent 'plight'?

FAO THE BOARD on 10:08 - Aug 26 with 3113 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 10:01 - Aug 26 by scruffyjack

Try spending some of the transfer profit would be a likely source of funds, that’s assuming it hasn’t been re-directed. What would you do?

There is no transfer profit.

If you have £150k of outgoings this coming year. Sold 50k of stock.

That wouldn’t be 50k you could spend and claim as profit.

If they have redirected any funds I would be furious, but don’t believe they have. I see very little point in getting yourself worked up and creating a negative cloud on low percentage speculation based on nothing.

FAO THE BOARD on 10:12 - Aug 26 with 3097 viewsraynor94

We have a week to back Potter here, or its going to be a long 4 months to January.

Dread to think what will happen when the inevitable injuries and suspensions arrive.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

FAO THE BOARD on 10:15 - Aug 26 with 3077 viewsChief

FAO THE BOARD on 10:12 - Aug 26 by raynor94

We have a week to back Potter here, or its going to be a long 4 months to January.

Dread to think what will happen when the inevitable injuries and suspensions arrive.

Which has already started - see McBurnie. We haven't had any red cards yet either. CCV at the back is a start.

FAO THE BOARD on 10:16 - Aug 26 with 3069 viewsclloy2

FAO THE BOARD on 10:02 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Thankfully the ones in charge absolutely have more faith in the manager and squad as like me, certainly think we are better than relegation material.

Ok let's forget for one minute that we were a premier league team for 7 seasons, taking in £100m+ a year .
Lets also accept that we are skint, so having a decent squad with enough cover to cope with the championship is beyond our means.
Let's now on your suggestion that this season the No1 priority is financial prudence and balancing the books at all costs and to the detriment of the team. Ok I almost get it but let me throw one back at you.
Given ALL the above, WHY do we STILL need TWO senior administrators on £500k+ a year.
FAO THE BOARD on 10:20 - Aug 26 with 3041 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 10:16 - Aug 26 by clloy2

Ok let's forget for one minute that we were a premier league team for 7 seasons, taking in £100m+ a year .
Lets also accept that we are skint, so having a decent squad with enough cover to cope with the championship is beyond our means.
Let's now on your suggestion that this season the No1 priority is financial prudence and balancing the books at all costs and to the detriment of the team. Ok I almost get it but let me throw one back at you.
Given ALL the above, WHY do we STILL need TWO senior administrators on £500k+ a year.

We don’t need them.

I would get rid Pearlman, but the Americans feel they need him there.

FAO THE BOARD on 10:26 - Aug 26 with 3012 viewsFireboy2

Great OP daps

Spot on we need reinforcements now and yesterday showed that our squad is shockingly thin and we arent into september yet but im not holding any hope that the yanks will put their short hands into their long pockets
FAO THE BOARD on 10:30 - Aug 26 with 2985 viewsvetchonian

FAO THE BOARD on 09:49 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

I I do not see how we can gloss over the reasons why we find ourselves in this mess but understand why you want toas you still believe the sun shines from a certain persons poster is and refuse to admit how he is now toxic to the club.
Apparently according to members of the trust who have acces to and understand the accounts there is some "room" for player investment without putting further financial burden onto the club. So why is it not being done.
We still have a high wage bill in the management structure with our chairman and ceo.....plus the match day expenses surrounding those in the directors box.
This is akin to a struggling manufacturing business releasing its most skilled and experienced workers to reduce cost whilst still supporting a heavy managerial structure which does little to add value to the business from a product perspective which in turn provides the income.
Whilst the club has secured income from season ticket sales a failure to provide entertaining and winning football will see the crowds fall off on match days resulting in less money spent in the bars etc with a further decline in income.
As said earlier it appears they are some funds to allow some loan deals and as long as this does not increase our financial burden I believe we need to strengthen. No I don't want us to continue with financial mismanagement so why would you want to gloss over why we are where we are and why the architect of that situation is being allowed to carry on at he helm and take such a high salary

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO THE BOARD on 10:36 - Aug 26 with 2956 viewskrunchykarrot

Not on yesterdays performance, faith wont keep you up.
FAO THE BOARD on 10:43 - Aug 26 with 2928 viewsjackal

Agreed.

Signings are needed badly.

If no one comes in in the next few days, we're screwed.

Ollie had to come off and we didn't even have a striker to bring on.

Where's the parachute money ffs.
FAO THE BOARD on 10:44 - Aug 26 with 2924 viewsDewi1jack

FAO THE BOARD on 10:20 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

We don’t need them.

I would get rid Pearlman, but the Americans feel they need him there.

Ok then I'll bite.

How about we get rid of Beaky and stop giving money to consultants who fugged up the commercial income.
Cut all ties with the sellers who through total mismanagement, left the club in a financially insecure position. Even though for the last few years have had over a £100 million turnover.
The ones who were giving contracts to totally unsuitable players and staff (both playing and background)
Find more competitive firms to supply the club/ stadium.

Save a good couple of £million there alone.
Money that could be reinvested in a couple of loans to help GP and his staff out

Or are you one of the useless dicks employed by the club?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO THE BOARD on 10:47 - Aug 26 with 2916 viewsCatullus

Faith? As I said before, you are busy sticking up for HJ (and by default the owners) you are showing yourself to be.......well I don't do insults......Warwick, help me out!!!!

E20 claims to worry about our financial state, well faith in the squad and manager is fine but as we saw against Birmingham and then yesterday, we are so thinly spread and brittle it's worrying. Fer can't do it all on his own, if we lose 3 players to injury, illness or suspension we are in deep schitt!! Take out McB, VdH and Fer for any length of time and we'll drop quicker than you can say flockynockynihilipilification.......if we are fighting relegation on the back of this wanton neglect, crowds will drop and so will income, if we go down season ticket sales will plummet (which they are likely to do anyway as many may only have renewed in the hope of staying up and won't bother next season anyway and income from other sources (tv) will plummet again too.
Not making proper, reasonable investment in the squad now is simply negligent. Like others, I'm not asking to sign players who want miillions but we can all see how weak our midfield is and the pressure that puts on the rest of the team.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024