Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next realistic manager? 22:03 - May 13 with 13311 viewsSwansea93

Coleman and Potter favourites on SkyBet with Laudrup 6/1.

You can get Laudrup @ 33/1 with Paddy Power.

Who do you want to come in realistically?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Next realistic manager? on 22:05 - May 13 with 6080 viewsJonathans_coat

It’ll probaby be Carvalhal
Next realistic manager? on 22:07 - May 13 with 6049 viewsSmellyplumz

Next realistic manager? on 22:05 - May 13 by Jonathans_coat

It’ll probaby be Carvalhal

They have asked him according to the independent!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Next realistic manager? on 22:08 - May 13 with 6030 viewssainthelens

Depends on who's doing the appointing. If it's Jenkins I'm guessing Carlos.
Next realistic manager? on 22:11 - May 13 with 5978 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I have read, he still has the same head of fitness and assistant from his time at Swansea. Hopefully he has a disastrous World Cup and his stock drops drastically.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Next realistic manager? on 22:26 - May 13 with 5852 viewsJonathans_coat

Next realistic manager? on 22:08 - May 13 by sainthelens

Depends on who's doing the appointing. If it's Jenkins I'm guessing Carlos.

Not too unhappy if true, not sure what any manager could have done with a total lack of goal scorers and creators. Players seemed to like him.

Depends if there is anyone better available really doesn’t it?
Next realistic manager? on 22:34 - May 13 with 5790 viewsdonkonky

Next realistic manager? on 22:26 - May 13 by Jonathans_coat

Not too unhappy if true, not sure what any manager could have done with a total lack of goal scorers and creators. Players seemed to like him.

Carlos definitely not up to premiership management but could do a job in a league which he knows really well. Wednesday were always there or thereabouts.Suppose we would all take a play off place right now.
Next realistic manager? on 22:34 - May 13 with 5789 viewsDr_Winston

Next realistic manager? on 22:26 - May 13 by Jonathans_coat

I do have a certain level of sympathy for Carlos. It's hard to make a 3-5-2 formation work with a midfield as piss weak as Carroll and Ki.

Problem is he should have realised that himself and stopped trying to play 3-5-2. He never did and we suffered. Such a disappointment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next realistic manager? on 22:46 - May 13 with 5700 viewssomersetsimon

Next realistic manager? on 22:34 - May 13 by Dr_Winston

I do have a certain level of sympathy for Carlos. It's hard to make a 3-5-2 formation work with a midfield as piss weak as Carroll and Ki.

Problem is he should have realised that himself and stopped trying to play 3-5-2. He never did and we suffered. Such a disappointment.

I thought he only played 5 at the back because we didn't have 4 decent midfielders to make up the numbers for a 442.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 22:47]
Login to get fewer ads

Next realistic manager? on 22:48 - May 13 with 5672 viewsjasper_T

Next realistic manager? on 22:46 - May 13 by somersetsimon

I thought he only played 5 at the back because we didn't have 4 decent midfielders to make up the numbers for a 442.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 22:47]

Who uses a 4-4-2 these days?
Next realistic manager? on 23:03 - May 13 with 5588 viewsAguycalledJack

Please not coleman
Next realistic manager? on 23:07 - May 13 with 5557 viewsDippy

Next realistic manager? on 22:48 - May 13 by jasper_T

Who uses a 4-4-2 these days?

Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid sometimes
Cardiff..

Poll: Cooper Out

Next realistic manager? on 23:10 - May 13 with 5546 viewsJonathans_coat

Next realistic manager? on 23:03 - May 13 by AguycalledJack

Please not coleman

If it’s stick with Carlos or end up with Cookie, I’ll take Carlos every time!
Next realistic manager? on 23:39 - May 13 with 5416 viewsomarjack

I'm so angry at Carlos right now..but let's be honest..he's done well enough with the sh!t squad he inherited and with the piss poor 1st half of the season we've had.

Carvalhal got Sheiffield Wednesday twice to the Play-offs 2 years in a row..despite having a far sh!ttier squad that the one we might have next season..he knows his way around that division..If we can't get our hands on some real quality manager (which is something that we couldn't do even while in the PL,therefore it's very unlikely now), maybe we should give him a go..I don't know tbh.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 23:40]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Next realistic manager? on 03:17 - May 14 with 5230 viewsKilkennyjack

Next realistic manager? on 23:03 - May 13 by AguycalledJack

Please not coleman

Coleman and Pennock. #dreamteam ...

Beware of the Risen People

Next realistic manager? on 03:20 - May 14 with 5225 viewsHighjack

Next realistic manager? on 22:11 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I have read, he still has the same head of fitness and assistant from his time at Swansea. Hopefully he has a disastrous World Cup and his stock drops drastically.

He doesn't have the same actual head though, his new head is a lot less hair endowed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Next realistic manager? on 08:05 - May 14 with 5053 viewscmajack

Next realistic manager? on 22:11 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Certainly hasn't got the same head of hair.
Next realistic manager? on 08:23 - May 14 with 4953 viewsPawelAbbott

I’d bring in Marco Silva. He is available but could probably get a Premiership job
Next realistic manager? on 08:34 - May 14 with 4885 viewsAguycalledJack

Please not Coleman.
Next realistic manager? on 08:49 - May 14 with 4821 viewsmonmouth

F*cking hell depress me why don't you.

Useless failure Coleman or Ultimate shithouse Carvalhal.

Super.

Anyway, f*ck all that, when's the legal action starting to get our lifebelt before that nice cuddly friendly man of the people Jase and Steve the Hedge pocket the lot? Oh yeah, never.

I hope everyone enjoyed the good times. I did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Next realistic manager? on 08:57 - May 14 with 4789 viewsmoonie

Even the bad times are good
Next realistic manager? on 09:03 - May 14 with 4760 viewspembsjack

Wouldn't be surprised d if it's Carlos but which ever underwhelming manager we choose, I wouldn't be surprised if he squeezes Leon onto to management team in the hope the fans put their anger to one side
Next realistic manager? on 09:09 - May 14 with 4741 viewsSTID2017

Next realistic manager? on 23:39 - May 13 by omarjack

I'm so angry at Carlos right now..but let's be honest..he's done well enough with the sh!t squad he inherited and with the piss poor 1st half of the season we've had.

Carvalhal got Sheiffield Wednesday twice to the Play-offs 2 years in a row..despite having a far sh!ttier squad that the one we might have next season..he knows his way around that division..If we can't get our hands on some real quality manager (which is something that we couldn't do even while in the PL,therefore it's very unlikely now), maybe we should give him a go..I don't know tbh.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 23:40]

Done well enough ?
In the last 9 matches we have lost six and drawn three.
Our last win was almost two and a half months ago.
We were calling for Clement to be sacked after a run of results after the West Ham away game when he'd won one, drawn two and lost four.
Those figures make stark reading and show that both managers proved incompetent this season, aided by awful recruitment over the past couple of years and a de facto DOF who should stick to being a figurehead and enjoying his ill gotten gains
New broom needed from top to bottom.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Next realistic manager? on 09:16 - May 14 with 4716 viewsShaky

Seems to me there are significant advantages in re-appointing Carlos.

Most importantly he knows the squad. Where he can cull and where he needs to strengthen.

That kind of experience is essential with all the transfer activity needed in the summer.

Secondly he knows his way around the Championship.

No brainer in the short term.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Next realistic manager? on 09:33 - May 14 with 4668 viewsjasper_T

Next realistic manager? on 09:16 - May 14 by Shaky

Seems to me there are significant advantages in re-appointing Carlos.

Most importantly he knows the squad. Where he can cull and where he needs to strengthen.

That kind of experience is essential with all the transfer activity needed in the summer.

Secondly he knows his way around the Championship.

No brainer in the short term.

He doesn't seem to know what to do with the squad, and it's going to be very different come August anyway.

He's not got a good reputation for signings. Wednesday fans tend to feel he wasted a lot of money and made their squad worse over time.

Knowing the league isn't a unique quality. We really need to be taking this chance to walk away without having to pay compensation for a change.
Next realistic manager? on 09:34 - May 14 with 4648 viewsWarwickHunt

Next realistic manager? on 22:34 - May 13 by Dr_Winston

Not to mention two dreadful wing backs...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024