Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Put the trolls on ignore 19:43 - May 14 with 2258 viewsAmbergambler

Byron and all the rest of the sad bastards that are coming on the forum to wind people up should be immediately removed by the Mods or put on ignore by everyone.

They are getting off on this but it only works if people respond - and I know it's tempting to argue back but that's exactly what they want.

Don't fall for it.
Put the trolls on ignore on 19:44 - May 14 with 2236 viewsmoonie

We can wind ourselves up.We don't need help
Put the trolls on ignore on 19:45 - May 14 with 2228 viewsDJack

Did somebody say something...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Put the trolls on ignore on 21:23 - May 14 with 2111 viewsjack2jack

Done.
Put the trolls on ignore on 21:25 - May 14 with 2098 viewsLoyal

Every time most put them on ignore one more turns up.
It's one dickhead, an obsessed one, but one all the same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Put the trolls on ignore on 05:33 - May 21 with 1903 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is this a serious thread? Instead of putting them on ignore try laughing and getting a life?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Put the trolls on ignore on 07:50 - May 21 with 1795 viewsFireboy2

Put the trolls on ignore on 05:33 - May 21 by Bobby_Fischer

Is this a serious thread? Instead of putting them on ignore try laughing and getting a life?

Hahahahahahaha

Thats rich coming from you

Hahahahahahaha
Put the trolls on ignore on 07:58 - May 21 with 1774 viewsraynor94

Seriously! it's known as banter, the same thing that's been happening for years on Annis's board from Swans fans.

If you can't take it back don't give it out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:07 - May 21 with 1757 viewsmonmouth

Put the trolls on ignore on 07:58 - May 21 by raynor94

Seriously! it's known as banter, the same thing that's been happening for years on Annis's board from Swans fans.

This. The wheel turns. Always. Our turn to take it on the chin. Let’s see what the score is next May. Sport is never ‘finished’ so the one thing you can always guarantee is that you’ll be getting it back at some point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:16 - May 21 with 1741 viewsFireboy2

Great post
Put the trolls on ignore on 08:17 - May 21 with 1740 viewsFireboy2

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:07 - May 21 by monmouth

This. The wheel turns. Always. Our turn to take it on the chin. Let’s see what the score is next May. Sport is never ‘finished’ so the one thing you can always guarantee is that you’ll be getting it back at some point.

And another
Put the trolls on ignore on 08:42 - May 21 with 1686 viewsmagicdaps10

It is annoying but you have to learn to take the rough with the smooth. Football is a never ending cycle and there has and always been a lot of interchange between the clubs.

If people struggle to accept the rough, remember there is more to life than football.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:53 - May 21 with 1667 viewsmoonie

We ve a few trolls of our own
Put the trolls on ignore on 08:59 - May 21 with 1643 viewspeenemunde

We have given them enough stick over the last 7 years, now it’s our turn to be on the receiving end.
Swansea fans crying about it, is pathetic.
Put the trolls on ignore on 09:03 - May 21 with 1638 viewsDarran

It’s not the trolls you need to worry about it’s the bent ex coppers you need to be afraid of.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Put the trolls on ignore on 09:04 - May 21 with 1640 viewsmagicdaps10

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:53 - May 21 by moonie

AND they are worse than the Cardiff lot.

Anyone who puts someone on ignore on this site is pathetic in my eyes. It is a forum of opinion and we are all not going to agree and people have to realise this. It is the ones who think they are right and look down at others that i dont get.......in saying that, would i put them on ignore!? No!

Put the trolls on ignore on 09:23 - May 21 with 1609 viewsAmbergambler

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:53 - May 21 by moonie

They may be trolls but they're our trolls
[Post edited 21 May 2018 9:24]
Put the trolls on ignore on 09:31 - May 21 with 1589 viewsmoonie

It's pitiful one has to put some on ignore but it's worth it
Put the trolls on ignore on 09:32 - May 21 with 1584 viewsSmellyplumz

Put the trolls on ignore on 09:04 - May 21 by magicdaps10

AND they are worse than the Cardiff lot.

Anyone who puts someone on ignore on this site is pathetic in my eyes. It is a forum of opinion and we are all not going to agree and people have to realise this. It is the ones who think they are right and look down at others that i dont get.......in saying that, would i put them on ignore!? No!

Why are they pathetic? If a poster is ruining the enjoyment or threatening violence then surely its better to just put them on ignore.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Put the trolls on ignore on 10:16 - May 21 with 1536 viewsmagicdaps10

Put the trolls on ignore on 09:32 - May 21 by Smellyplumz

Why are they pathetic? If a poster is ruining the enjoyment or threatening violence then surely its better to just put them on ignore.

My view is that you shouldn't let them ruin it for you, be better than them. As i say it is just my view.

Put the trolls on ignore on 10:32 - May 21 with 1517 viewsHighjack

We’ve only had a tiny handful of Cardiff fans on here in the last decade, now they’re all swarming all over the place like a giant swarm of swarmy things.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Put the trolls on ignore on 10:36 - May 21 with 1502 viewsAce_Jack

Put the trolls on ignore on 08:07 - May 21 by monmouth

Indeed.

They've been MIA for 7 years, f**king pussys. I'm not going anywhere.
Put the trolls on ignore on 10:38 - May 21 with 1495 viewsomarjack

Put the trolls on ignore on 10:32 - May 21 by Highjack

We’ve only had a tiny handful of Cardiff fans on here in the last decade, now they’re all swarming all over the place like a giant swarm of swarmy things.

Let them enjoy it while they have it..It won't last long..their football is sh!t..their attack could barely cut it (scoring 69 goals,less than Hull)..I suspect they'll have a tight defence..but that's about it,if they want to prove me wrong they'll need a major 60-70 m overhaul..

And when they go down again and hopefully we get up..they'll go hide under the bridges again.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Put the trolls on ignore on 11:38 - May 21 with 1419 viewsmoonie

Be tidy to meet them in a Cup competitor.

It might even unite us lot
Put the trolls on ignore on 11:53 - May 21 with 1389 viewsperplex

Well I have had a whale of a time winding 3 forum members up on the Israel v Iran thread, i would not call it trolling they deserved it for being so gullible, anyway most neutrals on here thought it was hysterical.
Put the trolls on ignore on 11:55 - May 21 with 1379 viewsLoyal

Put the trolls on ignore on 10:32 - May 21 by Highjack

Scummy swarmy things ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024