Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar 05:39 - May 19 with 2801 viewsSTID2017

Said they'd be well known to us.
That suggests one of:
J. Toshack, C. Toshack, Martinez, Monk, Leon, Rangel, Jackett, Flynn, Curtis, Hartson.
Any other ex managers or players who might fit under the umbrella ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 05:54 - May 19 with 2757 viewsjackal

Laudrup. Please!
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 05:56 - May 19 with 2751 viewsSTID2017

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 05:54 - May 19 by jackal

Laudrup. Please!

I meant to put Laudrupat the front of my many possibilies but forgot !

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:20 - May 19 with 2583 viewsHeadmaster

What radio report was this? BBC Radio Wales? Swansea Sound?
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:29 - May 19 with 2519 viewsbyron

Coleman, to take you to the next level🤪

Benny

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:33 - May 19 with 2494 viewsSwansNZ

Huw

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:35 - May 19 with 2489 viewsSTID2017

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:20 - May 19 by Headmaster

What radio report was this? BBC Radio Wales? Swansea Sound?

Unfortunately didn't catch which station as I was driving whilst my boy was channel surfing looking for music on the "wireless", so just heard the announcer say that Carlos had been sacked, but reports from the Liberty suggest the new manager could be a familiar face.
I've nothing to add sorry.

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:39 - May 19 with 2465 viewsHeadmaster

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:35 - May 19 by STID2017

Unfortunately didn't catch which station as I was driving whilst my boy was channel surfing looking for music on the "wireless", so just heard the announcer say that Carlos had been sacked, but reports from the Liberty suggest the new manager could be a familiar face.
I've nothing to add sorry.

Ok cheers. If it is going to be anyone familiar, Laudrup would be my bet. I think this appointment needs to be long-term, regardless.
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:49 - May 19 with 2390 viewsSTID2017

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:39 - May 19 by Headmaster

Ok cheers. If it is going to be anyone familiar, Laudrup would be my bet. I think this appointment needs to be long-term, regardless.

Indeed.
We need stability and to rebuild over time.
May take a season or two before we can hopefully mount a reasonable attempt at promotion.

Login to get fewer ads

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:56 - May 19 with 2338 viewsmagicdaps10

I would hope if it was under those circumstances that it would be Laudrup.
There would be a lot of ground rules from Laudrup, he would want to play football and he has a good knowledge of players in a wider market.

My preferred choice is still Potter. I cant see the club going for Britton,Toshack etc.....they are not in a position to make an appointment like that, their rep is as low it can virtually go.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:59 - May 19 with 2315 viewsGowerjack

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:49 - May 19 by STID2017

Indeed.
We need stability and to rebuild over time.
May take a season or two before we can hopefully mount a reasonable attempt at promotion.

Which is not the Laudrap way.

Let's be honest here the manager is a secondary consideration.

The real issue facing the club is how to get out rid of that useless cûnt Jenkins.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:01 - May 19 with 2282 viewsSTID2017

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:59 - May 19 by Gowerjack

The real issue facing the club is how to get out rid of that useless cûnt Jenkins.

Sadly I don't yhink he's going anywhere, failing a mass protest and sustained pressure on the board.

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:02 - May 19 with 2272 viewsGowerjack

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:01 - May 19 by STID2017

Sadly I don't yhink he's going anywhere, failing a mass protest and sustained pressure on the board.

Maybe if we all waved some tenners or something....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:07 - May 19 with 2240 viewsSTID2017

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:02 - May 19 by Gowerjack

Maybe if we all waved some tenners or something....

Should have had a mass sit in after the Stoke game.
But as the powers that be weren't there anyway to see it, it may have been a moot point.

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 08:18 - May 19 with 2192 viewsowainglyndwr

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 05:54 - May 19 by jackal

Laudrup. Please!

Yes please
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 09:05 - May 19 with 1958 viewsswan65split

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:39 - May 19 by Headmaster

With our record, I cant see anyone decent coming here unless its at least 3 year deal on offer.
(another potential pay day)
Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 09:20 - May 19 with 1865 viewsPrivate_Partz

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 07:59 - May 19 by Gowerjack

Agreed but a manager setting the ground rules by effectively sidelining Jenkins would be a good start.
Love to see ML back but sadly I think it will be a.Huw on the cheap decision. Leon and Cameron would be my prediction.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Radio Report Suggested New Manager Will Be Familiar on 09:26 - May 19 with 1836 viewsmoonie

IT matters or who is next manager .As long as Jenkins is at the helm we will continue to bring in crap for quality .

He is killing is club stone dead ..

We need a manager to bring in his own players . Remember that .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024