Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? 16:15 - May 23 with 3120 viewsSwansea93

Obviously he couldn't sign players for us when he was here although people suggest Paloschi was his signing he was always linked to us.

Guidolin bought Medhi Benatia, Roberto Pereyra, Andrea Barzagli and turned them into superstars not forgetting he worked with Alexis Sanchez, he could be good in this role for us.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 16:19 - May 23 with 2560 viewsTheKirkyLife

Knows more about football than Scumbag Huw.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 16:21 - May 23 with 2555 viewsdeanscfc

We should never have got rid of him.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:11 - May 23 with 2392 viewsWhiterockin

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 16:21 - May 23 by deanscfc

Agree 100%.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:14 - May 23 with 2380 viewsthornabyswan

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:11 - May 23 by Whiterockin

Agree 100%.

Would he want to come back after his shabby treatment.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:19 - May 23 with 2359 viewsHighjack

Some say he still wanders the corridors of the Marriott hotel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:19 - May 23 with 2356 viewsBLAZE

If only we'd have given him as long as we gave Clement

Or if only we'd sacked Clement as quickly as we'd sacked Guidolin

Error, followed by error, followed by error, followed by error. It really is criminal that the man responsible for overseeing the football side on the club is still in employment
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:24 - May 23 with 2322 viewsBanosswan

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:19 - May 23 by Highjack

Some say he still wanders the corridors of the Marriott hotel.

That's how the Southampton incident happenned

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:53 - May 23 with 2228 viewsAl_Bundy

Bizarrely how often posters want ex players and mangers to return ! what's all this about?
Login to get fewer ads

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:56 - May 23 with 2206 viewsDarran

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:53 - May 23 by Al_Bundy

Bizarrely how often posters want ex players and mangers to return ! what's all this about?

Fuçking top post Al.

Move on FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:57 - May 23 with 2193 viewslonglostjack

decisamente Si !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 18:24 - May 23 with 2084 viewsJonathans_coat

I think we shouldn’t have hired him in the first place, he wasn’t really what we were looking for after Monk. But once he was here we should have kept him longer. it was total madness to sack him, especially considering the timing and who we sacked him for! We were actually playing pretty well under him, unspectacular but effective.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 18:27 - May 23 with 2071 viewscmajack

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:56 - May 23 by Darran

Fuçking top post Al.

Move on FFS.

Absolutely not. The club needs to move forward not dwell on the past. Bony and andre ayew are two fine examples of that.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 18:57 - May 23 with 1983 viewsmax936

Exactly, he's got a proven track record, he got scouted some very good players for Watford as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 19:42 - May 23 with 1853 viewsicecoldjack

We've had 7 yrs of top level premier league football to consider strategic positions like Technical Director and to plan and target the correct kind of footballer for SCFC , it's all too little too late now, truth be told,it's yet another deflection tactic from Huw Jenkins to make us think he's moving aside . Who will the Technical Director answer to ? Who will set his budgets for recruitment ? etc, etc .

Like i said on here years ago, Huw should have been moved away from football matters after the first season of prem football, it was crystal clear then that he was out of his depth but for some reason many people seemed to think he his sh1t didn't stink, how wrong they were!

I suspect next season we will be doing things on a shoe string budget so we can expect a shoe string tech director too, don't be surprised if it's one of the old crew/ clique like KOL,Rangel,Tate,Brits etc,etc .

Anything is possible with those clowns in charge.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:05 - May 23 with 1781 viewsmajorraglan

All things considered, I think he did a tidy job. He saved the club’s bacon when it was going down the pan, I beleive he had a pretty tough start to the following season and I think he lost Ayew and Ash Williams not long before the season started.

I think he could do a job as technical director or a scout, he has worked as a consultant/scout for the people who own Udinese, Watford and Granada and unearthed some good players. There is very good value to be had in the Italian and Spanish leagues if you know where to look, wages are much lower in Serie A and La Liga and in quite a few clubs the highest earners are on less than PL journeymen.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:10 - May 23 with 1772 viewsDr_Winston

Udinese have an extensive and well funded scouting operation so giving Guidolin credit for the players they found is probably stretching it a bit.

However, should we want to implement something similar ourselves or just want someone in charge of football operations better than Jenkins we could do a lot, lot worse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:15 - May 23 with 1763 viewsicecoldjack

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:05 - May 23 by majorraglan

All things considered, I think he did a tidy job. He saved the club’s bacon when it was going down the pan, I beleive he had a pretty tough start to the following season and I think he lost Ayew and Ash Williams not long before the season started.

I think he could do a job as technical director or a scout, he has worked as a consultant/scout for the people who own Udinese, Watford and Granada and unearthed some good players. There is very good value to be had in the Italian and Spanish leagues if you know where to look, wages are much lower in Serie A and La Liga and in quite a few clubs the highest earners are on less than PL journeymen.

I agree, But the guy will always be Huw's puppet and be doing the job with one arm tied behind his back, that's the problem with having big nose hanging around the place, the yanks trust Huw to over see the football side of things so the the job title wont really do what it says on the tin for me .

Unless Huw steps away from football matters 100% this position will be yet another waste of money IMO .

The time for being pro active was when we had £100m quid a year coming in and had the prestige of being a premier league club, the job of technical director has now just been made 100 times harder because of relegation alone. Wages paid, talent will want to play at the highest level etc,etc .

It's all a load of b0ll0ks if you ask me . If it turns out to be yet another jobs for the boys appointment i think many will personally batter the fook out of Jenkins and Co.
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:49 - May 23 with 1685 viewsBLAZE

No one wants Jenkins out more than me but to say it was plainly obvious after our first season in the Premier League that he needed to step aside is just pure revisionism

He's made enough f*ck ups in the last 4 years to warrant his removal, we don't have to pretend he's always been useless because that simply isn't true
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:53 - May 23 with 1656 viewsSwanzay

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:56 - May 23 by Darran

Fuçking top post Al.

Move on FFS.

This mentality of living in the past highlights all that is wrong with our club!

Well said

Edited to be clearer.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 21:10]
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:57 - May 23 with 1646 viewsDarran

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:15 - May 23 by icecoldjack

I agree, But the guy will always be Huw's puppet and be doing the job with one arm tied behind his back, that's the problem with having big nose hanging around the place, the yanks trust Huw to over see the football side of things so the the job title wont really do what it says on the tin for me .

Unless Huw steps away from football matters 100% this position will be yet another waste of money IMO .

The time for being pro active was when we had £100m quid a year coming in and had the prestige of being a premier league club, the job of technical director has now just been made 100 times harder because of relegation alone. Wages paid, talent will want to play at the highest level etc,etc .

It's all a load of b0ll0ks if you ask me . If it turns out to be yet another jobs for the boys appointment i think many will personally batter the fook out of Jenkins and Co.

Fuçk me you were advocating him having a role a couple of months ago.

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan by E20Jack 10 Feb 2018 15:12
Nice to see he doesn't have any hard feelings towards the club. Always will be remembered fondly for me.

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 21:38 - May 23 with 1566 viewsicecoldjack

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 20:57 - May 23 by Darran

Fuçk me you were advocating him having a role a couple of months ago.

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan by E20Jack 10 Feb 2018 15:12
Nice to see he doesn't have any hard feelings towards the club. Always will be remembered fondly for me.

Hey dickhead, read the first comment on the thread, "i agree"

I have no problem with FG at all, it's just that i don't see the sellouts putting him in the job plain and simple .
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 21:40 - May 23 with 1558 viewsDarran

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 21:38 - May 23 by icecoldjack

Hey dickhead, read the first comment on the thread, "i agree"

I have no problem with FG at all, it's just that i don't see the sellouts putting him in the job plain and simple .

Talk sense then.

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 22:11 - May 23 with 1490 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good god no.

Poll: Tory leader

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 22:15 - May 23 with 1478 viewsjeza739

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 16:19 - May 23 by TheKirkyLife

Knows more about football than Scumbag Huw.

Forgotten more about football than big nose has learned... If we kept FG backed him we'd still be a prem lge club
Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 22:16 - May 23 with 1474 viewsjeza739

Would anyone take Guidolin as technical director? on 17:19 - May 23 by BLAZE

If only we'd have given him as long as we gave Clement

Or if only we'd sacked Clement as quickly as we'd sacked Guidolin

Error, followed by error, followed by error, followed by error. It really is criminal that the man responsible for overseeing the football side on the club is still in employment

100% true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024